benishchaudhary
benishchaudhary

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LiveLoveLaugh96

Originally posted by benishchaudhary

Unreserved 
I was studying Confused 
But I will be free after 23rd April, Big smile

Hi Mahirah Smile thank u soo much for the caps and your comments and views about the characters  made me ROFL ROFL  and thanks for not posting prohit n kalyani scenes coz Dadi was enough to torture usLOL

Episode was OK, Yug Dadi lost her mind she is more superstitious then Vishwa Shocked 
Kali hair style Ermm it's a style I didn't know that before Shocked

Why the hell kali takes blame of Vishwa Angry and Gauri duffer without knowing started blaming Kali, 
First we thought they will show some improvement in Gauri character but she is officially Negative busLOL I want to kill her LOL
No more words for Gauri Angry

And I am damn excited for today's episode,  precape for awesome.

P.s I want Vishwa to Lock kali's room from outside for her safety coz no light, so someone don't cone inside, in the mean time yug will hide her kali's cupboard, and after Vishwa left they will spend whole night talking about their relationship LOLEmbarrassed and we got whole episode full of KaYug EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Hii Beenish
Finally
Was waiting for u LOL

This is the last time im gonna post anything related to all these characters LOL
Im gonna give only KaYu update.
Im done with the Dadi torture too

Gauri is an idiot. Im so upset at the fact that they're showing a person to be so self-obsessed that she can go around taunting her father too!

Hahah that will be cute 
I love reading ur wishes LOL

Thats good coz no one wants to see anyone except KaYug 

Yep agree Gauri lost her mind, this was not the way to talk with one's father Angry

Thanks for likening my dreams n wishes EmbarrassedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girl-Swetha-

LiveLoveLaugh96 IF-Rockerz
LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by benishchaudhary

Thats good coz no one wants to see anyone except KaYug 

Yep agree Gauri lost her mind, this was not the way to talk with one's father Angry

Thanks for likening my dreams n wishes EmbarrassedLOL

LOLLOL
Okay cools
No more Dadi or Vishwa or any other stupid character LOL

You're welcome LOL

Btw, congrats on becomingg groupbiee Dancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Gauri to turn negative in Zee TVs Kaala Teeka
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/31457-gauri-to-turn-negative-in-zee-tvs-kaala-teeka.htm

^^^ It's written in this article that in upcoming episodes.. KaYu will get married.. Dancing and Gauri will turn -ve LOL

Hey_BhagguLiveLoveLaugh96

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 7:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by RTme0w

Unfortunately we cannot do anything about the type of stuff that generates TRPs.
But this show had made claims to change the mindset of people on superstitions. Are they making us repel them or accept them as part of our society? Thats my question open to the forum. You could make a post asking all the fans what they think about this. A lot of the old ones left already. The ones who are here are there for KaYu's sake not for the storytelling. Rohan and Simran have kept you glued to the screen, but that cannot work forever..

Im amazed at how right u are

Completely agree. I am also sort of here for KaYu but im not the type of person who watches crap just because I like the couple. If i was, I would've followed all the shows until the end LOL which I dont btw. 

Im basically still watching just to see how far they'll go with this. How far will Kaali go? How far will Yug go? and also how far will Gauri go? 
I knw im going to stop watching in a few weeks even if KaYu get married because then this whole Dadi torture will start and the show will be back to square 1. 

I dont know what to say except Kudos to you for continuing. Hope the content aligns with the purpose soon. 

-Swetha-

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Swetha-

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/31457-gauri-to-turn-negative-in-zee-tvs-kaala-teeka.htm

^^^ It's written in this article that in upcoming episodes.. KaYu will get married.. Dancing and Gauri will turn -ve LOL

Thats awesome. That they will get married. But isnt Gauri already negative? Or how do they classify an antagonist otherwise? 

-Swetha-

LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 7:26am | IP Logged

I dont know what to say except Kudos to you for continuing. Hope the content aligns with the purpose soon. 

Just to end it on a lighter note, A song for u:

Sorry something has happened to me today LOL

Edited by LiveLoveLaugh96 - 21 April 2016 at 7:30am

Hey_Bhaggu-Swetha-

LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Swetha-

Funny how Fenil is still defending her character LOLLOL

Tfs Swetha
Love ur dp btw
They were my fav couple too LOL until they ruined the show LOL

-Swetha-

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

Just to end it on a lighter note, A song for u:

Sorry something has happened to me today LOL

This is more my theme song on this forum nowadays: https://Youtu.be/4aQDOUbErNg xD 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaala Teeka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index