India-Forums

Kaala Teeka
Kaala Teeka

Rishta broken? 20/4/16 (Page 2)

darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Thanks for lovely post dear... i can safely skip episode...
and watch precap only

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girlbenishchaudharyPrincessAshVik

PrincessAshVik IF-Sizzlerz
PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

and watch precap only

Exactly! Do that if you don't want to ruin your moodLOL So annoying aaj ka episodeOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girlLiveLoveLaugh96

LiveLoveLaugh96 IF-Rockerz
LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

and watch precap only

Ur welcome Darshana Embarrassed
Yes..pls do LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girl

Aliyah0 Newbie
Aliyah0
Aliyah0

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Pretty important epi in terms of story but kinda boring... Mostly bcoz no nice proper Kayu scene for usLOL

Now I'm getting why Manji n Kali love vishwa so much.. even though many times he's wrong, he's not an inherently bad person..it's just blind faith n a selfish love for his daughter.. still irritating but not as much...if he keeps supporting Kali n what's right then I'll be able to start respecting him more

Gauri on the other hand, wow..I didn't think I'd hate her so much but everything she says is selfish or pretending to be caring which is worseDead...when she was crying n afraid I felt bad for her but I think that's bcoz the actress Fenil is so sweetLOL

Dadi made me laugh when she kept getting angry that people are interrupting her and her saying "shhh chup!"ROFL

I think Kali was great today n ystday.. She stood up against both dadi n vishwa by saying no one would give agni parikshaClap... Yes she's too annoyingly self sacrificing but that's one of her traits.. she doesn't try to be selfless she just is, so I can't really be angry at her for that

Yug has influenced her a lot! She'd never have done or said this much before, probably would've taken the stupid agniparikshaConfused.. I think slowly Yug will get her to realize and fight for her happiness aka yugDay Dreaming.. Can't wait for tmrws Kayu sceneHeart

PS: sorry my posts are always quite longOuch... Once I start talking, it's really hard to stopLOLEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girlbenishchaudharyDeb07

LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aliyah0

Pretty important epi in terms of story but kinda boring... Mostly bcoz no nice proper Kayu scene for usLOL

Now I'm getting why Manji n Kali love vishwa so much.. even though many times he's wrong, he's not an inherently bad person..it's just blind faith n a selfish love for his daughter.. still irritating but not as much...if he keeps supporting Kali n what's right then I'll be able to start respecting him more

Gauri on the other hand, wow..I didn't think I'd hate her so much but everything she says is selfish or pretending to be caring which is worseDead...when she was crying n afraid I felt bad for her but I think that's bcoz the actress Fenil is so sweetLOL

Dadi made me laugh when she kept getting angry that people are interrupting her and her saying "shhh chup!"ROFL

I think Kali was great today n ystday.. She stood up against both dadi n vishwa by saying no one would give agni parikshaClap... Yes she's too annoyingly self sacrificing but that's one of her traits.. she doesn't try to be selfless she just is, so I can't really be angry at her for that

Yug has influenced her a lot! She'd never have done or said this much before, probably would've taken the stupid agniparikshaConfused.. I think slowly Yug will get her to realize and fight for her happiness aka yugDay Dreaming.. Can't wait for tmrws Kayu sceneHeart

PS: sorry my posts are always quite longOuch... Once I start talking, it's really hard to stopLOLEmbarrassed

Yeah exactly
Its not easy to watch Dadi for 2 whole days, uknw LOL

Yeah uve got a point there both in terms of Vishwa and Kaali. 
Love how uve put it Embarrassed

I so agree man. Fenil has such a cute face and I really dont want to see her character go full negative. Ouch

I swear. She said that like 4 times in 10 mins Sleepy

Yesss me too 

Oh ho dont say sorry 
I love reading ur replies

I love reading everyone's comments infact
Makes me look at things in a different perspective like u did with Kaali 
So pls keep on writing Clap 

sunny_girlbenishchaudhary

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Love Love Love your post!!
Hope the rishta is broken. Gauri genuinely deserves no mercy with the kinda stuff she keeps saying. 
And Yug deserves much better than a girl who will put her own interests first. 
And Kali really needs to move in with Manjhi Maa, like I put in my stories, but that is a genuine wish. Get outta that toxic environment, woman! 
Havent watched the episode as I just came out of an exam like an hour back and dont wanna get more depressed (it was a lengthy and mentally tiring paper). 

sunny_girl

Amrtina Goldie
Amrtina
Amrtina

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Awesome 
I really like reading your posts 

sunny_girl

LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RTme0w

Love Love Love your post!!
Hope the rishta is broken. Gauri genuinely deserves no mercy with the kinda stuff she keeps saying.
And Yug deserves much better than a girl who will put her own interests first.
And Kali really needs to move in with Manjhi Maa, like I put in my stories, but that is a genuine wish. Get outta that toxic environment, woman!
Havent watched the episode as I just came out of an exam like an hour back and dont wanna get more depressed (it was a lengthy and mentally tiring paper).

I hope so too
I really really hope Yug seizes this opportunity and make sure Kaali confesses her love for him.

I swear. She needs to run away. How can anyone live with such people yaar? It's exhausting.

Aww
Take care Heart
And dw.. The hard work will definitely pay off Hug
All the best Heart

sunny_girlHey_Bhaggu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaala Teeka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index