Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

s2sultan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
i didn't watch today's episode. your update is as good as watching it.πŸ‘πŸΌ  thank you. your saved me some time.  it doesn't look like Kaala is going to accept her feeling for Yug so soon.  maybe the accident could trigger her to confess her feeling (according to spoiler alert from last week).  though i feel it isn't going to so easy to these two to get marry soon as much as we want them too (Yug and Kaali).  
the scene where Yug says he would marry despite what kungli say shows he is not superstitious like everyone else.  So if Kaali had the bad kungli then he would have still marry her because he loves her.  knowing what bad fortune is to come only make us to take some precautions but we can't really completely avoid it from happening.  our destiny always prevail.  we can only pray everything will be for the best and we are happy at the end.

precap was awesome.πŸ‘πŸΌ  Yug doesn't say it directly.  he too is playing indirect games with Kaali about his feeling.  hope they have these close encounters more often.  hope Yug gets more and more close to Kaali that she gives in soon.  i feel Yug is in a game mood and it is going to fun watching them together😊
LiveLoveLaugh96 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: benishchaudhary

Unreserved 

I was studying πŸ˜• 
But I will be free after 23rd April, πŸ˜ƒ

Hi Mahirah πŸ˜Š thank u soo much for the caps and your comments and views about the characters  made me ROFL πŸ€£  and thanks for not posting prohit n kalyani scenes coz Dadi was enough to torture usπŸ˜†

Episode was OK, Yug Dadi lost her mind she is more superstitious then Vishwa πŸ˜² 
Kali hair style πŸ€” it's a style I didn't know that before πŸ˜²

Why the hell kali takes blame of Vishwa πŸ˜‘ and Gauri duffer without knowing started blaming Kali, 
First we thought they will show some improvement in Gauri character but she is officially Negative busπŸ˜† I want to kill her πŸ˜†
No more words for Gauri πŸ˜‘

And I am damn excited for today's episode,  precape for awesome.

P.s I want Vishwa to Lock kali's room from outside for her safety coz no light, so someone don't cone inside, in the mean time yug will hide her kali's cupboard, and after Vishwa left they will spend whole night talking about their relationship πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ and we got whole episode full of KaYug πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Hii Beenish
Finally
Was waiting for u πŸ˜†

This is the last time im gonna post anything related to all these characters πŸ˜†
Im gonna give only KaYu update.
Im done with the Dadi torture too

Gauri is an idiot. Im so upset at the fact that they're showing a person to be so self-obsessed that she can go around taunting her father too!

Hahah that will be cute 
I love reading ur wishes πŸ˜†
Edited by LiveLoveLaugh96 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: RTme0w

Unfortunately we cannot do anything about the type of stuff that generates TRPs.
But this show had made claims to change the mindset of people on superstitions. Are they making us repel them or accept them as part of our society? Thats my question open to the forum. You could make a post asking all the fans what they think about this. A lot of the old ones left already. The ones who are here are there for KaYu's sake not for the storytelling. Rohan and Simran have kept you glued to the screen, but that cannot work forever..

Im amazed at how right u are

Completely agree. I am also sort of here for KaYu but im not the type of person who watches crap just because I like the couple. If i was, I would've followed all the shows until the end πŸ˜† which I dont btw. 

Im basically still watching just to see how far they'll go with this. How far will Kaali go? How far will Yug go? and also how far will Gauri go? 
I knw im going to stop watching in a few weeks even if KaYu get married because then this whole Dadi torture will start and the show will be back to square 1. 
Originally posted by: s2sultan

i didn't watch today's episode. your update is as good as watching it.πŸ‘πŸΌ  thank you. your saved me some time.  it doesn't look like Kaala is going to accept her feeling for Yug so soon.  maybe the accident could trigger her to confess her feeling (according to spoiler alert from last week).  though i feel it isn't going to so easy to these two to get marry soon as much as we want them too (Yug and Kaali).  

the scene where Yug says he would marry despite what kungli say shows he is not superstitious like everyone else.  So if Kaali had the bad kungli then he would have still marry her because he loves her.  knowing what bad fortune is to come only make us to take some precautions but we can't really completely avoid it from happening.  our destiny always prevail.  we can only pray everything will be for the best and we are happy at the end.

precap was awesome.πŸ‘πŸΌ  Yug doesn't say it directly.  he too is playing indirect games with Kaali about his feeling.  hope they have these close encounters more often.  hope Yug gets more and more close to Kaali that she gives in soon.  i feel Yug is in a game mood and it is going to fun watching them together😊

Aww thankyou
Next time, im also saving my time πŸ˜† 
Instead of posting all this, I'll just write pls dont bother πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeah, they wont get married so soon. There will be no drama in that. It'll probably be at the last moment when GaYu will be about to get married πŸ˜†

Yeah, Yug has always been the non-superstitious types. Thats why he's fought with Kaali, Vishwa, Dadi and even Gauri time and again for their ridiculous beliefs.

Yess
Lets see how he'll make her accept
And how he'll escape from Vishwa πŸ˜†
benishchaudhary thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LiveLoveLaugh96

Hii Beenish
Finally
Was waiting for u πŸ˜†

This is the last time im gonna post anything related to all these characters πŸ˜†
Im gonna give only KaYu update.
Im done with the Dadi torture too

Gauri is an idiot. Im so upset at the fact that they're showing a person to be so self-obsessed that she can go around taunting her father too!

Hahah that will be cute 
I love reading ur wishes πŸ˜†

Thats good coz no one wants to see anyone except KaYug 

Yep agree Gauri lost her mind, this was not the way to talk with one's father πŸ˜‘

Thanks for likening my dreams n wishes πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: benishchaudhary

Thats good coz no one wants to see anyone except KaYug 

Yep agree Gauri lost her mind, this was not the way to talk with one's father πŸ˜‘

Thanks for likening my dreams n wishes πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Okay cools
No more Dadi or Vishwa or any other stupid character πŸ˜†

You're welcome πŸ˜†

Btw, congrats on becomingg groupbiee 
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Gauri to turn negative in Zee TVs Kaala Teeka
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/31457-gauri-to-turn-negative-in-zee-tvs-kaala-teeka.htm

^^^ It's written in this article that in upcoming episodes.. KaYu will get married..  and Gauri will turn -ve πŸ˜†
dhun.laagi thumbnail
Originally posted by: LiveLoveLaugh96

Im amazed at how right u are

Completely agree. I am also sort of here for KaYu but im not the type of person who watches crap just because I like the couple. If i was, I would've followed all the shows until the end πŸ˜† which I dont btw. 

Im basically still watching just to see how far they'll go with this. How far will Kaali go? How far will Yug go? and also how far will Gauri go? 
I knw im going to stop watching in a few weeks even if KaYu get married because then this whole Dadi torture will start and the show will be back to square 1. 

I dont know what to say except Kudos to you for continuing. Hope the content aligns with the purpose soon. 
dhun.laagi thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Swetha-

Gauri to turn negative in Zee TVs Kaala Teeka
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/31457-gauri-to-turn-negative-in-zee-tvs-kaala-teeka.htm

^^^ It's written in this article that in upcoming episodes.. KaYu will get married..  and Gauri will turn -ve πŸ˜†

Thats awesome. That they will get married. But isnt Gauri already negative? Or how do they classify an antagonist otherwise? 
Originally posted by: RTme0w

I dont know what to say except Kudos to you for continuing. Hope the content aligns with the purpose soon. 

Just to end it on a lighter note, A song for u:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di-GC19vccw

Only the first 1-2 mins πŸ˜†
Sorry something has happened to me today πŸ˜†
Edited by LiveLoveLaugh96 - 8 years ago