Kaala Teeka
Kaala Teeka

Rishta broken? 20/4/16

LiveLoveLaugh96 IF-Rockerz
LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Heelooo bellowww,

Episode starts with Dadi asking the pandit to start. Gauri is terrified and is about to step onto the coals when Kaali throws water on it shocking all of them. By that time, Yug also comes running. Kaali looks at Dadi telling her that Gauri wont give the agnipariksha.

Gauri looked sooo scared.
If I say I felt nice seeing her like that, would I sound cruel? LOL
I felt bad for her but then I remembered how she had also told Kaali to do the same 

Dadi says that she was right; the patri was not hers. Kaali tells her that its not about the patri, its about superstitions and humanity. Dadi asks her whether the patri is Gauri's or not. Kaali refuses and says what does it matter whose patri it is as she's a human and if she steps on the fire, she will burn anyway. Dadi picks up a rod from the coal and says that she's manner less and she should be punished (She said something like this; cant translate full coz the hindi was too hard LOL)

She goes to Vishwa and asks him to do it as the head of the house. Yug finally interrupts and asks her what she's doing. Dadi asks him to shut up and he shouldn't interrupt when 2 elder people are talking. She says that it's the first time someone has interrupted her in this house and she's been insulted. She tells Vishwa she has to do this otherwise she'll understand the truth behind the patri.

Finally Yug said something. I thought he would be a silent spectator throughout as his Dadi looked like someone who ran away from the mental hospital. Sachme pagal hogayi hai. LOL
Whats with all these tests? LOL

Yug tells her that he doesn't care whether Gauri's kundli is good or not as it has to do with his sister's life. Gauri and Kaali smile. Dadi is furious and asks him how he dared to interrupt her in front of everyone and shuts him up saying that if he said anything, she'll see his dead face.

She's stuck there only.

She seems like a psycho case. All she said was how dare anyone interrupt me LOL

Vishwa takes the rod and steps towards Kaali but throws it away. Kaali is happy. Vishwa says that he loves his princess but he will never do this.

Ive never felt this way before for any other character the way I do for Vishwa

I don't understand whether im supposed to like him or hate him LOL

Dadi is in sarcasm mode. She says that she should have understood before that how a man who has killed his own wife can tell the truth. She breaks all the relations with the family and calls them bad blood; bad family.

Yayy, now get Yug married to Kaali. LOL

Kaali asks her to stop and that she has heard enough. She says that her Badke Papa is not a backstabber as he didn't about all this and asks her to not to take his silence for his crime. She says that he was trying to save her as he loves her a lot. Dadi asks why he is quiet then. Kaali says that she's his daughter and no father would bear any insult to his daughter.

When did Vishwa say he loves Kaali? LOL
Kaali is in her own dreamland yaar
Someone bring her back to Earth.
Yug, are you listening? LOL

She picks up the rod and asks her to punish her instead and she wont say a word but there is no need to give any punishment to Gauri and her Badke Papa.

Leh, just when I was so proud of her yesterday. LOL

Gauri comes and tells Kaali to see what happened because of her one mistake.

Dadi tells them to leave and she'll think and give them her decision.

In Vishwa's house, Gauri bursts into tears. Kaali consoles her saying that nothing wrong will happen as Dadi still hasn't said no and that means there's still a chance. Gauri is furious and says that if she was so concerned, she should have walked on the coal instead of becoming an angry young woman. Vishwa interrupts and says Kaali was right.

She's a classic example of: Naiki kar darya mai daal LOL
Atleast Vishwa is grateful to Kaali.
She is the most ungrateful+selfish person ive seen!

Gauri turns to Vishwa and asks where his judgment was when he murdered his own wife. She says that he has ruined her life and said nothing to save her. She says that no one has rejected Gauri Jha and the sulky old woman LOL is keeping her apart from Yug because of Vishwa as she hates him, not her. Kaali says she hates her and not Gauri or Vishwa.

Someone push Gauri down the cliff LOL
She's so annoying Sleepy

Chachi-Sharmila scene where Chachi is celebrating as she wont have to get married to Neelu. Sharmila is worried and asks what if she has to do it too. Chachi says thats why the fact that Neelu did nothing to her should be kept as a secret.

Some Purohit-Kalyani scene
Didn't bother watching LOL
Her saree changed tho LOL

Kaali talks to Manji's picture and asks how much longer she has to wait for her to come back and for how much longer will she fight all alone as she's tired now. She says she can't see Vishwa breaking down like this and that Manji has to come and they would break his superstitions later. She says she'll stay as a Kaala Teeka for a few more days but atleast she wont see him being insulted like this or Gauri's happiness being ruined.

Kaali, pleaseee
I just started really liking your character. LOL

The light goes off and someone covers Kaali's mouth who is shocked. (Its Yug btw LOL)

Precap: Yug tells Kaali that no matter how much she tries, his relationship with Gauri is very weak and she won't be able to bear all the ups and downs of life. He tells her not to act like she doesn't know anything as she knows he's talking about the truth between them.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Vishwa also enters the room with a candle.

An okay episode
It was sort of boring
Dadi is hell of an annoying character

Gauri sucks big time
I hate her
She always has to blame Kaali and Kaali is so stupid to even try console her. Bhar mai dalo usko LOL 

Yug wasnt much use today either. I dont think he has much control over Dadi. I think he wouldve intervened more if something had happened to Kaali LOL

The precap compensated for the episode. I think Yug took the chance LOL
I really really hope this is no dream sequence
High time he lets his feelings out
I doubt Kaali will accept it.
Im excited to know what will happen next with KaYu
They're so cute EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Oh  and one note: Maybe its just me, but Simran is finally doing sooo much better and the fact that she's looking so gorgeous adds to all of it. I think what worked was the fact that she didnt go around screaming..

When will Manji come back to the house though?

Anyway,
Please please not only like but comment and share your views! Big smile

Edited by LiveLoveLaugh96 - 20 April 2016 at 9:16am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

kountheyaprimo13Njelsunny_girlmsharma2dent4upreciousrubydarshana23Chit15Deb07AmrtinaKhushi_DillseFolla55LightingHopeLTLFanMonica_SuhasiniPrincessAshVik-Swetha-

benishchaudhary Groupbie
benishchaudhary
benishchaudhary

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Unreserved 
I was studying Confused 
But I will be free after 23rd April, Big smile

Hi Mahirah Smile thank u soo much for the caps and your comments and views about the characters  made me ROFL ROFL  and thanks for not posting prohit n kalyani scenes coz Dadi was enough to torture usLOL

Episode was OK, Yug Dadi lost her mind she is more superstitious then Vishwa Shocked 
Kali hair style Ermm it's a style I didn't know that before Shocked

Why the hell kali takes blame of Vishwa Angry and Gauri duffer without knowing started blaming Kali, 
First we thought they will show some improvement in Gauri character but she is officially Negative busLOL I want to kill her LOL
No more words for Gauri Angry

And I am damn excited for today's episode,  precape for awesome.

P.s I want Vishwa to Lock kali's room from outside for her safety coz no light, so someone don't cone inside, in the mean time yug will hide her kali's cupboard, and after Vishwa left they will spend whole night talking about their relationship LOLEmbarrassed and we got whole episode full of KaYug EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by benishchaudhary - 20 April 2016 at 10:43pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girl-Swetha-

LTLFan IF-Sizzlerz
LTLFan
LTLFan

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Thanks for the pics. Today i didn't feell anything for Gauri. But y'day when dadi was scolding her at Jha house i felt good.LOL I just felt irritated when she said kaali should have done agnipariksha and also when Kaali was saving gauri and vishwa lying that she changed the kundli, stupid gauri was blaming her. Can't she understand kaali is lying to save them? 

Vishwa is never evil or bad. I mean he doesn't plan on hurting ppl. But very selfish with regard to his daughter. So i don't hate him but then i just wonder how his foolishness and selfishness ever be cured. I think something has to happen to gauri otherwise i don't see him realising his faults.

Yug had not much to do. But why did he have to say that he will marry gauri despite the bad kundli. Keep his mouth shut na like other times before dadi, specially when its in your favour.LOL what will gauri think when he will later propose or marry Kaali (if it happens). 

Reg Pandit, he is celebrating before knowing dadi's decision. She will take test of vishwa now. LOL

sunny_girl-Swetha-

LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LTLFan

Thanks for the pics. Today i didn't feell anything for Gauri. But y'day when dadi was scolding her at Jha house i felt good.LOL I just felt irritated when she said kaali should have done agnipariksha and also when Kaali was saving gauri and vishwa lying that she changed the kundli, stupid gauri was blaming her. Can't she understand kaali is lying to save them? 

Vishwa is never evil or bad. I mean he doesn't plan on hurting ppl. But very selfish with regard to his daughter. So i don't hate him but then i just wonder how his foolishness and selfishness ever be cured. I think something has to happen to gauri otherwise i don't see him realising his faults.

Yug had not much to do. But why did he have to say that he will marry gauri despite the bad kundli. Keep his mouth shut na like other times before dadi, specially when its in your favour.LOL what will gauri think when he will later propose or marry Kaali (if it happens). 

Reg Pandit, he is celebrating before knowing dadi's decision. She will take test of vishwa now. LOL

Welcome to the club LOL
Gauri is very irritating
I dont like her at all.

Yeah u've got a point. His superstitions have reached the limit tho as per the spoilers too.

Yeah!! I was wondering that too LOL
Shouldnt he have been happy that the rishta is breaking? LOL

sunny_girl-Swetha-

PrincessAshVik IF-Sizzlerz
PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:10am | IP Logged
I Love the bold bits you write!!!:D So hilarious some of them are:):)

sunny_girl-Swetha-

Khushi_Dillse IF-Dazzler
Khushi_Dillse
Khushi_Dillse

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:14am | IP Logged
This is my first comment on your post dear...And I always appreciate your thoughts...I love your post and all special remark with superb pictures...And yeah I'm totally agree with you gauri is very selfish and very annoying character...gauri or dadi god both are useless people...unse jyada to purohit achha hai. ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girlbenishchaudhary-Swetha-

LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrincessAshVik

I Love the bold bits you write!!!:D So hilarious some of them are:):)

LOLLOL
Thanks Tongue

sunny_girlPrincessAshVik-Swetha-

LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Imashkara

This is my first comment on your post dear...And I always appreciate your thoughts...I love your post and all special remark with superb pictures...And yeah I'm totally agree with you gauri is very selfish and very annoying character...gauri or dadi god both are useless people...unse jyada to purohit achha hai. ...

Aww thankyou Hug

True that! LOLLOLLOL
Andd thanks for commenting Embarrassed

sunny_girlKhushi_Dillse-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index