India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Marriage is good joke!!

Mishka42 Goldie
Mishka42
Mishka42

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Marriage is good joke for tv world, they can Mary anybody , anytime without divorce, Don't know from where they got idea that that viewers waana watch this kind of rubbish story!! Viewers are interested in romance and to watch how a couple who was in force marriage , fall in love , how they fight world challenges but no these tv world people are crazy, they force two people to stay together when they don't want, get them married when they don't want, sleeping on sofa , but when they want to leave together they seperate them always, and get them agin into force marriage , again same track ...) each and every Indian show has this same story and same track!!! Mera pati, meri biwi...) suddenly changes ex pati and ex biwi..) too much glycerine is wasted it's kind a torcher of actors for sake of TrP!!!
I am not watching any Indian show nowdays all are same but just read spoilers twinkle is goona marry Yuvi, why?? Can't they take him out for treatment??? For 200 episode she was kunj's wife and now yuvi's lol what will happen if kunj becomes Uvi to get her back , an toh blood bhi mil jaayega lol!!!
Please cvs stop playing with people emotions because these shows have great effect on people living in India!!
One more question agar UV se hi shaddi karani thi toh itna drama kyu???what was kunj's fault !!! Don't make you r beautiful show a blunder, execute it well and give a good social message as you gave one ki shaddi se pahle pyar nahi karo Varna saare boyfriend UV ban jaayenge!!
Sorry friends , I don't want to hurt anybody but we have to make our voice strong for these 2-3 marriages and divorce it's giving wrong message!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NG162KewlDudegoldenpetalsAnisha-k.ASRkiMoonlighttikitChannaMereya

NG162 Senior Member
NG162
NG162

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:19am | IP Logged
I swear this is so sick!! If they break twinj apart they r gonna have to shut down d show!! Cus we r not interested in such crappy tracks!!! Wat d hell do they think!!! I love twinj n I can't even imagine them breaking apart like that yeah marriage is not a joke
Itts my humble request to d CVS that plz don't spoil d show!!! I thought that tashan e ishq is d only sensible show n as they never show such bullshit separation tracks!!! But I was so wrong!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KewlDude

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:36am | IP Logged
All shows are same and TEI is extreme the way they showed all nonsense  and even justified everything and now will justify Yuvi love for twinkle too UV has been their fav character so they will deffo wanna make him win and there dialogues are prooof of what they gave UV and Kunj was always 3 wheel for them so they are making him one now probably they underestimated twinj popularity and now want to get back to there original one 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KewlDude

ArchanaRM Senior Member
ArchanaRM
ArchanaRM

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Doesn't mind if she marry UV coz I want Uvle to unite... & hope to see romantic moments/scenes of UV-Twinkle...
Iansomer1 IF-Sizzlerz
Iansomer1
Iansomer1

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:49am | IP Logged
chill calm down ppl

Yuvle isnt happening. Do u guys really think afer all hey have done yuvi will be shown the mahan guy
forgods sake stop thinking negatively
Drama is happening yes they r facing problems but twinj divorce hasnt happened yet. The promo showed twinkle fighting for her sindoor
she isnt going down with out a fight so stop assuming the worst.
Yuvle isnt happening.

Trp aunties dig this stuff so they have to show it
or else show will shut and we will loose our chance of watching a show that doesnt drag and has amazing actors.
Tei has alwya sbeen unique
Twinj are end game
god has alwyas been with them so nothing can give them a sad ending.
till it hasnt happened u can not start on about yuvle.
it isnt happening tei cvs r not ekta kapooor
Forgods sake twinj arent sidelines

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

roshni101NG162SweetSauDEE280317.sonalteddyyy-sumaiya-naneta

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iansomer1

chill calm down ppl

Yuvle isnt happening. Do u guys really think afer all hey have done yuvi will be shown the mahan guy
forgods sake stop thinking negatively
Drama is happening yes they r facing problems but twinj divorce hasnt happened yet. The promo showed twinkle fighting for her sindoor
she isnt going down with out a fight so stop assuming the worst.
Yuvle isnt happening.

Trp aunties dig this stuff so they have to show it
or else show will shut and we will loose our chance of watching a show that doesnt drag and has amazing actors.
Tei has alwya sbeen unique
Twinj are end game
god has alwyas been with them so nothing can give them a sad ending.
till it hasnt happened u can not start on about yuvle.
it isnt happening tei cvs r not ekta kapooor
Forgods sake twinj arent sidelines

^^ I feel like no one hears us when we say the same thing over and over again

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roshni101SweetSauSdea

Iansomer1 IF-Sizzlerz
Iansomer1
Iansomer1

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArchanaRM

Doesn't mind if she marry UV coz I want Uvle to unite... & hope to see romantic moments/scenes of UV-Twinkle...

Really?After all yuvi has done and still doing?If i may jog your memory please remember the jail night where he left rats in her cell to scare her?not to forget the farmhouse night and all other atrocities he has done

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

skamaniSweetSau17.sonalprem_diwani

KewlDude Senior Member
KewlDude
KewlDude

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArchanaRM

in your dreams  LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NG162prem_diwaninaneta

Go to top