India-Forums

SAHIR IS SECRET ADMIRER

i_yatharthk Goldie
i_yatharthk
i_yatharthk

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 8:45am | IP Logged
I feel SAHIR is secret admirer the reasons are:
1) it was shown just a few episodes agao that SAHIR is an engineer. And then sound engineer.
2) secret admirer is from sets.
3) the get of admirer was much like SAHIR. And the build of the admirer and SAHIR are very similar.
4) this is the lamest reason, no new entry news out yet...it may even be due to BBC want to keep it suspense so that the show has the suspense quotient in it...
What do you guys think??
It's an intuition which I am trying to go with logic...I know it doesn't seem seeing how SAHIR is riling up her...and how his reaction was to that album...but again the curiosity might be to isha's reaction for the album too...and the all riling her up to get reaction out of her is not working so he might be doing this and all this started after he saw her posts as being enjoying single hood and so all this s to get her reaction...

Muskan_SwaRon IF-Rockerz
Muskan_SwaRon
Muskan_SwaRon

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Well, if that's the truth then it is really illogical. What's the need of being a secret admirer when he can admire her openly? ._.
..MiStLeToE.. IF-Dazzler
..MiStLeToE..
..MiStLeToE..

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:00am | IP Logged
I really dont think Sahir can be his secret admirer that in my opinion goes against his character.
Spark.Shreya Senior Member
Spark.Shreya
Spark.Shreya

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Sahir being the secret admirer is a bleak possibility... Rather  it should be cuz otherwise all that we have seen uptil now seems baseless as far as their relationship and both Isha and Sahir's characterization is concerned. He clearly showed no signs of wanting a patchup.. He may still love her but clearly it doesn't seem like he wants to get back with her. Maybe if Isha comes to him ,he might consider but Sahir won't do the honours of mending things is what I feel. 
However I really can't think of anyone who maybe her secret admirer... As of now Rossy seems to be the only possibility :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..MiStLeToE..

i_yatharthk Goldie
i_yatharthk
i_yatharthk

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by i_yatharthk

I feel SAHIR is secret admirer the reasons are:
1) it was shown just a few episodes agao that SAHIR is an engineer. And then sound engineer.
2) secret admirer is from sets.
3) the get of admirer was much like SAHIR. And the build of the admirer and SAHIR are very similar.
4) this is the lamest reason, no new entry news out yet...it may even be due to BBC want to keep it suspense so that the show has the suspense quotient in it...
What do you guys think??
It's an intuition which I am trying to go with logic...I know it doesn't seem seeing how SAHIR is riling up her...and how his reaction was to that album...but again the curiosity might be to isha's reaction for the album too...and the all riling her up to get reaction out of her is not working so he might be doing this and all this started after he saw her posts as being enjoying single hood and so all this s to get her reaction...
I was right...
I had this gut feeling and I tried to think it logically it is given above and I got it right...
I know it doesnot make much sense but many things dont when two people are in love...
this is the only explanation of SAHIR being the secret admirer...
..MiStLeToE.. IF-Dazzler
..MiStLeToE..
..MiStLeToE..

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Congratulations Yatharth! Your guess was right LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dvrushu

i_yatharthk Goldie
i_yatharthk
i_yatharthk

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..MiStLeToE..

thank you chitra di...are you going to start with any new swaron story??
..MiStLeToE.. IF-Dazzler
..MiStLeToE..
..MiStLeToE..

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by i_yatharthk

Originally posted by ..MiStLeToE..

thank you chitra di...are you going to start with any new swaron story??
I am yet to give the epilouge of Broken Wings Tongue But no I am not starting anything new!

Go to top