tanu's dialogue and presence in mm...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago

watching kkb from the beginning and now listening or not listening...seeing or not seeing tanu really  makes no difference to me as to her presence in mm...to me it is more than ridiculous that she has all these lines...forever in everyone's face..especially the viewers...and it just doesn't add anything ..variety and suspense to the story...because it is all a big fat gross lie...it just falls flat after a few seconds...you are pregnant for someone else...and creating all this drama to get a man who loves his wife,,..almost everyone knows the truth and here is tanu being given overtime to rant and rave...give challenges that have no bearings...and supposedly winning with all this nonsense...I am sorry,,but this challenge thing is just not giving me any excitement...it is seriously 👎🏼...

Posted: 7 years ago
I agree.  She forgets that it is not Abhi's child she carries & is so confident
that no one will find out.  Tanu & Aliya's talk of throwing Pragya out of the house after divorce doesnt make sense as they all should be looking for a new place since that house belongs to Pragya.  Maybe India's law is new wife inherits husband's exwife's fixed & current assets after marriage. I am not from India so not sure.