India-Forums

Important regarding Newsletter & Written Update- EVERYONE READ

Jwalini IF-Sizzlerz
Jwalini
Jwalini

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Hey GuysBig smile

as dplee dii and neet said about NL sign up sheet, its important for all the volunteers to check once the list and then volunteer for the categories which are empty and in which they are intrested. Do mention whether you want to sign up as regular or backup. Since i'll be busy in exams so going to be inactive till 1st may and maybe during whole month of may also i'll not be fully active. So, in case of any difficulty you can ask lachu she will answer your all queries. Meanwhile if i get time i'll come and try to solve everyone's issues. NL will be started in may and 1st NL will be published on 6th may (as i can be somewhat active after 1st may only) or if you all want before that then someone who can take up the whole responsibilty of publishing it, kindly come forward and took up the charge. 

For written update of  episodes also, we need members as we are having a shortageLOL. Those who watch TPK everyday can give wu in simple english too and not necessary that it should be detailed. Can be in brief tooTongue. And for those who are writing WU, use this signature as their heading in thier every update.

Thanks,
PriyanshiBig smile

Edited by priyanshiiii - 20 April 2016 at 8:13am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha99manaaniQraaaKowsiParshidynamic_dollNeett

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Piyu... Good u showed up... Did u see my pm yaar ? U will come in may na ... Plz be back lol coz I probably wont be there in may and wanna see the NL

Wu members ki bahuth kami hai aaj kal ... Koi interested hai plz answer
Jwalini IF-Sizzlerz
Jwalini
Jwalini

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Lachu-

Piyu... Good u showed up... Did u see my pm yaar ? U will come in may na ... Plz be back lol coz I probably wont be there in may and wanna see the NL

i didnt got your any pmConfused I'll be active in may but not that much yaar, only in weekendsLOL most of my exams are in may onlyDead. Why you wont be there? Yeah, i can see wu ki shortage haiLOL 
Neett IF-Sizzlerz
Neett
Neett

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Lachu-

meri LU dekh lo .. Chalega to le lo. 
LU ko hi copy paste kr diya karungi. 
P.D.Dutta IF-Rockerz
P.D.Dutta
P.D.Dutta

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Guys... This is important. Please respond. NL is very important and we want all of you to be attentive please. It hurts when Priya has to give reminder week after week.

PLEASE RESPOND

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neett

Jwalini IF-Sizzlerz
Jwalini
Jwalini

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dplee

Guys... This is important. Please respond. NL is very important and we want all of you to be attentive please. It hurts when Priya has to give reminder week after week.

PLEASE RESPOND
ty diiLOL
lets see if more than half of the categories got filled then only NL can be publishedConfused otherwise it will be difficultOuch
iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 8:44am | IP Logged
i am up for it !! Big smile my exams are from 16 may to 22 tho but i'll try to be active during my exams too. Smile
my interested categories are the best scene of the week Regular With Kowsi as my Back Up.
best dressed character of the week Back Up with Sanya as my Regular.
story of the week Back up still looking for my Regular tho. LOL

and still there are many categories left empty so whoever is reading this post please its important !! 

EVERYONE TAKE THE EMPTY SLOTS !!!! GO GO GO GO !!!!

Edited by chandaaaxo - 20 April 2016 at 8:44am
Jwalini IF-Sizzlerz
Jwalini
Jwalini

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandaaaxo

i am up for it !! Big smile my exams are from 16 may to 22 tho but i'll try to be active during my exams too. Smile
my interested categories are the best scene of the week Regular With Kowsi as my Back Up.
best dressed character of the week Back Up with Sanya as my Regular.
story of the week Back up still looking for my Regular tho. LOL

and still there are many categories left empty so whoever is reading this post please its important !! 

EVERYONE TAKE THE EMPTY SLOTS !!!! GO GO GO GO !!!!

goodLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iQraaa

Go to top