Tashan-e-Ishq

So, how exactly is this gonna play out?

rainaM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
If the spoilers are to be believed Twinkle will marry Yuvi to save Kunj, but how? She's gonna have to divorce Kunj first to marry Yuvi! How's Kunj gonna sign any divorce papers if he's struggling between the two dimensions! 
Also,  for once I'd like a protagonist to agree to marrying the antagonist to save her beloved's life but go back on her word after the surgery is done. Like 'What? I promised I'll marry you after the you donate blood to my husband? When? I don't remember that.."  What is Yuvi even gonna do, take his plasma back ðŸ¤£  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowflake0923 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Honestly it would be awesome If she cheats on Yuvi by asking him to give blood first and then at the time of marriage she runs away
KewlDude thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshi2000

Honestly it would be awesome If she cheats on Yuvi by asking him to give blood first and then at the time of marriage she runs away

but the problem is CVs always show antagonists more intelligent than protagonists.
So I am sure yuvi will ask Twinkle to marry him first, only then he will donate blood to Kunj. ðŸ˜•
Snowflake0923 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jehkhurana

but the problem is CVs always show antagonists more intelligent than protagonists.

So I am sure yuvi will ask Twinkle to marry him first, only then he will donate blood to Kunj. ðŸ˜•

But our Sherni isnt that stupid she will think of something. 
I am sure something will happen because they cant separate Twinj
Probably Leela will do something even she knows right
Edited by harshi2000 - 8 years ago
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Mark it the marriage will happen this time they will play along if trp works they will make UV positiv and Kunj negative lol 
Sherni_Jerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
dont think Yuvle marriage will happen
rainaM thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshi2000

Haina, that would be so hilarious! ðŸ¤£ "I never agreed to anything*sticks tongue out*" 
rainaM thumbnail
Originally posted by: jehkhurana

I doubt YuvLe is going to happen at this point in the story. He might try to blackmail her but no shaadi drama.
rainaM thumbnail
Originally posted by: BeingAnonymous

Mark it the marriage will happen this time they will play along if trp works they will make UV positiv and Kunj negative lol 

I doubt that. There's no way to shed a positive light on Yuvi's character at this point! He's actually attempted murder. 
rainaM thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sherni_Jerry

dont think Yuvle marriage will happen

I agree. That's a bit too much.