India-Forums

Parvarrish - Season 2
Parvarrish - Season 2

Joggi and Ria

aasaxena3 Groupbie
aasaxena3
aasaxena3

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 7:52am | IP Logged
I don't understand why Joggi is protecting? Is he in love with Ria?

SONAL30 IF-Sizzlerz
SONAL30
SONAL30

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Yep he is ...my jogiaDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bishnumaya5aasaxena3

-Arnisha- IF-Stunnerz
-Arnisha-
-Arnisha-

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 1:28am | IP Logged
he likes riya 
Ms.S.K. IF-Addictz
Ms.S.K.
Ms.S.K.

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 3:03am | IP Logged
After what has happened to him he should stop protecting ria and tell the truth, after all  ria is not in love with him??  don't think so and not yet in my opinion. 
deep down even he know she does not return his feelings 

Edited by Ms.S.K. - 26 April 2016 at 3:07am
NAUCholic Goldie
NAUCholic
NAUCholic

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

After what has happened to him he should stop protecting ria and tell the truth, after all  ria is not in love with him??  don't think so and not yet in my opinion. 

Not in today's episode.
It was clearly from both sides. Looks like the age old formula worked- hero gets beaten up for heroine and then heroine falls in love with the hero.TongueTongueTongue
And thankfully! Jogi opened his mouth to Suri because she made him to swear on her and tell the truth. So he was left with no option.LOLLOLLOL
But yeah, today's episode had proper Jogia scene- and it is official that she has fallen for him too.LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nicky13Ms.S.K.

nicky13 IF-Rockerz
nicky13
nicky13

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NAUCholic

After what has happened to him he should stop protecting ria and tell the truth, after all ria is not in love with him?? don't think so and not yet in my opinion.

Not in today's episode.
It was clearly from both sides. Looks like the age old formula worked- hero gets beaten up for heroine and then heroine falls in love with the hero.TongueTongueTongue
And thankfully! Jogi opened his mouth to Suri because she made him to swear on her and tell the truth. So he was left with no option.LOLLOLLOL
But yeah, today's episode had proper Jogia scene- and it is official that she has fallen for him too.LOLLOLLOL
hi if I m not wrong you r my Twitter friend... This is Nicky :)
NAUCholic Goldie
NAUCholic
NAUCholic

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nicky13

After what has happened to him he should stop protecting ria and tell the truth, after all ria is not in love with him?? don't think so and not yet in my opinion.

Not in today's episode.
Me? I'm not sure because I'm not that active on Twitter. And moreover my Twitter username is different from the IF username. So maybe there might be another 'NAUCHOLIC' out there on Twitter.SmileSmileSmile

Edited by NAUCholic - 26 April 2016 at 10:45pm
nicky13 IF-Rockerz
nicky13
nicky13

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nicky13

Not in today's episode.

Me? I'm not sure because I'm not that active on Twitter. And moreover my Twitter username is different from the IF username. So maybe there might be another 'NAUCHOLIC' out there in Twitter.SmileSmileSmile

ok no worries...and sorry dear ... Actually she is also a big fan of Mishri and Ria Jogi ... Anyways sorry again...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index