Ishq ka Rang Safed

India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Guys Nothing is confirmed about IKRS going Off Air (Page 5)

swtbaby IF-Rockerz
swtbaby
swtbaby

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Meena thank you for this post lets think positive 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meenakshi-rg

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Originally posted by mehraan

Originally posted by Ilin

Thanks Meenu for being positive alwaysBig smile I will watch the show till the end for sure
But i dont undertand whatever show i follow from Rang Rangrasiya to Humsafars all are shortlived and goes off air soon Cry sometimes i feel its my phutti kismat then i end up getting attach to a show badly and the news comes going off air again uff.. i guess il never learnOuch

Its not only u but me too...I feel im jinxed...Angry

I feel the same . Whatever sho
Meew I fall in love with I end up with a heart break.
Mee to

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IlinMeenakshi-rgMishfanpremparbat

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
I do not believe in rumours.    Everything that has a start will have to end sooner or later.

This is a good show with a very good cast and chemistry between them.

And if the Channel  has it's own agenda in these decisions and is going to end a this show than it will be more their loss than they realize.

Till then I will stay with it and hope for the best.  And thank all the nice people I enjoyed watching and discussing this show with.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Meenakshi-rgMishfanpearl82Magnolia2premparbat

Nuttyme Senior Member
Nuttyme
Nuttyme

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by StoriesDrama

Would be great if Shakti gets a 6 pm slot... trust rashmi sharma to present something easy and entertaining for masses... as a result the 6pm slot gets a boost.. together pushing itself and ishq a rang safed for a decent trp...
I think star plus rival records a 1.5+trp because some part of it is contributed by the show airing prior to it as wel...

Colours should try working this angle...instead of changing any slot of an existing show ikrs or other... its kinda disrespectful to the content...

Today i cany help but remember the old days when ikrs started... the initial promos still tug the heart, i hope it had stood its ground and not trivialised somewhere in the middle owing to the trp rut... #StillIKRSHasBeenSpecial.
Ya... But how long can the show continue with only the main content. They need a new angle. Two widow marriages... Now they want to show life after the marriage. I think they are doing a pretty neat job that ways...you see the hypocrisy in Kanak and dashrath hasn't been caught yet. Their attitude towards dhaani being a widow earlier is do well depicted. It's closest to reality. 
I do feel... The soap has angles they can probe still. ... I am sure they are. They have an extremely wonderful set of actors. Let's hope the rumor dies a premature death. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

adhiabhiMeenakshi-rgMishfanMagnolia2premparbat

Go to top