Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjaliiii thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
really got relief after seeing this post..thanks meenu for bringing positivity here..this is one of the best show that i watched so far and when compared to other craps that running with high trp..so whatever be the trp.. gonna to watch till it ends...

samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Meenu . it has to end on one day 
 Let it end with positive note. Be positive
Red_eyes thumbnail
Meena thank you for this post lets think positive 
samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: premparbat

I feel the same . Whatever sho

Meew I fall in love with I end up with a heart break.

Mee to

Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I do not believe in rumours.    Everything that has a start will have to end sooner or later.

This is a good show with a very good cast and chemistry between them.

And if the Channel  has it's own agenda in these decisions and is going to end a this show than it will be more their loss than they realize.

Till then I will stay with it and hope for the best.  And thank all the nice people I enjoyed watching and discussing this show with.
Nuttyme thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: StoriesDrama

Would be great if Shakti gets a 6 pm slot... trust rashmi sharma to present something easy and entertaining for masses... as a result the 6pm slot gets a boost.. together pushing itself and ishq a rang safed for a decent trp...

I think star plus rival records a 1.5+trp because some part of it is contributed by the show airing prior to it as wel...

Colours should try working this angle...instead of changing any slot of an existing show ikrs or other... its kinda disrespectful to the content...

Today i cany help but remember the old days when ikrs started... the initial promos still tug the heart, i hope it had stood its ground and not trivialised somewhere in the middle owing to the trp rut... #StillIKRSHasBeenSpecial.

Ya... But how long can the show continue with only the main content. They need a new angle. Two widow marriages... Now they want to show life after the marriage. I think they are doing a pretty neat job that ways...you see the hypocrisy in Kanak and dashrath hasn't been caught yet. Their attitude towards dhaani being a widow earlier is do well depicted. It's closest to reality. 
I do feel... The soap has angles they can probe still. ... I am sure they are. They have an extremely wonderful set of actors. Let's hope the rumor dies a premature death.