Mere Angne Mein

Darkness and desponsency

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Very unhappy. Shameless Shanti is happy to get the throne and she forgot the sufferings of her grandchildren.

If Kushia defended her children with half that zeal, she would have given happiness to her kids.

Shivam is still helping riya and showing his feelings silently.

Preeti is like a dead body walking.

Nimmi has no guts to tackle the situation but is shouting at Riya. What happened to her guts? In the name of saving family honour, she is becoming a cow.

I just mute and watch.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Kaushalya seemed like a demented woman...so much has happened with her 3 kids and what she wants is for ammaji to sit on the jhoola...pathetic woman she is

Nimmi has no right to scream at Riya...why didnt she herself stop the wedding...my mom also said the same thing...she herself sat for the wedding rituals, n is now blaming Riya...the only person to be majorly blamed is Preeti...

Sarla and Shantiya were as usual...

Though i want Riya to grow a spine and kick the srivastav where it hurts the most...but i do want her to enter shanti sadan, n kick their ass.
yknikki thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shivam cant get over riya 
his dream conversation with riya was awesomeπŸ˜›πŸ˜›...he has so much to say but he is acting as if he doesnt care...but he is not able to control himself😳  & help ke bahane pahunch gaya riya ke paas but i am irritated now coz shanti & sarla have seen it & now they will plan  that divorce & i am  damn sure they will show it as if riya has sent them with her consent same way it has happened in many shows earlier...but whatever i am happy to see ShivYa onscreen seperation tracks make the love story more interesting kuch nai to ShivYa ka ye seperation track to mil gayaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but I hated nimmi agar ye sab avoid karna tha to uth jaati na mandap se she is the one who knows the truth but she is acting as if she was forced to marry on a gun point😑😑😑

Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yknikki

Shivam cant get over riya 

his dream conversation with riya was awesomeπŸ˜›πŸ˜›...he has so much to say but he is acting as if he doesnt care...but he is not able to control himself😳  & help ke bahane pahunch gaya riya ke paas but i am irritated now coz shanti & sarla have seen it & now they will plan  that divorce & i am  damn sure they will show it as if riya has sent them with her consent same way it has happened in many shows earlier...but whatever i am happy to see ShivYa onscreen seperation tracks make the love story more interesting kuch nai to ShivYa ka ye seperation track to mil gayaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but I hated nimmi agar ye sab avoid karna tha to uth jaati na mandap se she is the one who knows the truth but she is acting as if she was forced to marry on a gun point😑😑😑

hey nikki...πŸ˜† I'm loving MAM nowadays coz we r getting proper ShivYa now...& I can feel the intensity in their love finally πŸ˜³ abhi tak their love story was very normal but after separation they r realising each other's true value especially shivam...πŸ˜‰ totally in love wid this new track...🀣 & did u notice the way shivam was staring at riya today hayee... lekin humari kismat ithni achi kahan...shanti will again plan their divorce aur thoda bahut Jo pyaar hai woh bhi khatm hojayega yar...😑
yknikki thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Naaz exactly 
but we know that spoiler na riya coming back in desi avatar going against everyone
I want that love hate story from both riya & shivam coz now i have seen shivam although he is angry on her but all he can imagine is only & only riya around him bhikhari me bhi  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

so i want that type of track where he says he doesnt care but coming forward to help her😳😳
Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yknikki

@Naaz exactly 

but we know that spoiler na riya coming back in desi avatar going against everyone
I want that love hate story from both riya & shivam coz now i have seen shivam although he is angry on her but all he can imagine is only & only riya around him bhikhari me bhi  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

so i want that type of track where he says he doesnt care but coming forward to help her😳😳

yeah I know that scene was damn funny πŸ˜† I was rofling like crazzy when that bhikaari said bhikaariyan aaj kal bhikaariyan bhi safe nahi hai...🀣
But loved the way he said to riya in his imagination " main tumhare Bina nahi rehsakta suna tumne...πŸ˜› omg 😲 that was just killer...☺️ that intensity in his eyes while saying those lines... & that stare I just can't get it out of my mind yar...πŸ˜† I need rewatch today's episode πŸ˜‰
munni_sgp thumbnail
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Very unhappy. Shameless Shanti is happy to get the throne and she forgot the sufferings of her grandchildren.

Few episodes back when she cries in her room that her grand daughters lives or ruined and why she made a big deal about Riya having the keys,power,I thought she still has wee bit of conscience leftover.I was wrong,Seems like the satta and jhula are her top priorities in life.

If Kushia defended her children with half that zeal, she would have given happiness to her kids.

No words for this lady.Her only concern is her goddess Ammaji should sit on jhula and rule them.She's jumping with joy while doing all this.Even though he does guest appearances,Raghav's reaction  was more realistic when he said that his 3 kids lives are ruined and he doesn't give a damn if she sits on that jhula or not.

Shivam is still helping riya and showing his feelings silently. Shivam should control his temper and Riya should stop shedding buckets of tears.Hope their company sends them to some place free of ma-beti duo where they can have heart to heart talk and clear their misunderstandings.I liked the scene where Shivam imagines having heart to heart talk with Riya.

Preeti is like a dead body walking.

Nimmi has no guts to tackle the situation but is shouting at Riya. What happened to her guts? In the name of saving family honour, she is becoming a cow.

I felt like slapping her when she was blaming Riya.You couldn't stop your own sister then why blaming someone else for not doing it.Seems like Riya is the Khandani punching bag for Shrivastav family.

On a second thought,Given that She's young and Its her 1st day at non co-operative sasural with irritating Pari dancing all over her,she should be given a chance.She should apologize to Riya for her rude behavior towards her.

I just mute and watch.

Precap is the heights of Shanti's hypocrisy. Look how she's threatening Anupam.Your daughter is daughter,others daughter is nothing. You didnt  wait for an hour to take your grand daughter back to her sasural and threaten them to accept her but Riya isn't allowed in their house till her grand daughters are happily settled in their lives..Seems like this will force Riya to don that desi avatar to give Shanti the taste of her own medicine.
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
m glad if Shanti Sarla does the divorce drama now...if that pushes Riya to force her way back in the house...just hope that this time she will fight instead of crying n proving herself innocent all the time...
use ur brain woman, kick shanti and sarla's ass for once atleast 
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This is why I could never really warm up towards nimmo. 
No one forced her to get married neither riya nor Priti. She was asked by Priti to exchange outfits n riya asked her to stay  in the room that's about it. 

She always, always creates a show down if she doesn't have it her way. 

How was she saving the family ka respect? Wouldn't the truth be out? 
If nandu was in vyom 's place I bet she wouldn't have married him. 
vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Back to square one...Shanti got her satta and jhoola back. Khushiya is over the moon. Now, her bhagwan Ammaji will take care of her family. Nothing wrong can happen to her family. Raghav, still he can think of how he can improve his children's present plight, but he is not interested as usual. Sarla is dreaming of Sarla Sadan.
Nimmi is confused at present...soon she will fight for her rights...

Preeti, though she is married, she could not accept this marriage. She is a dejected soul at present. 

Shivam is just like his father. He can't go against his dadi...so, he won't fight for his wife Riya...

Riya and her thinking...she wants to help all and sundry whether they ask for it or not...Amit's agency is one of them...now, she has to suffer...