Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ARSHI SS - Naughty girl & Mysterious boy epilogue pg14 new 23/5 (Page 8)

dhakad_chori Goldie
dhakad_chori
dhakad_chori

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kkrnightriders

Again a kiss was unexpected.Poor khushi got suspended.Arnav's existence is mysterious.If khushi followed him 2 yrs how can he vanish all of a sudden?

Seems like u like writing mysterious stories more. LOL All the best 4 ur exams .
Thanks 4 the pm
   haaa ... thanks for the luck ] Embarrassed

pinkyshdoll Senior Member
pinkyshdoll
pinkyshdoll

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Fantastic updt:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakad_chori

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 9:15am | IP Logged
intriguing update..

dhakad_chori

kshubhangi IF-Dazzler
kshubhangi
kshubhangi

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Where did Arnav vanish? If khushi is caught kissing than the boy would be present. Really confusing

dhakad_chori

vinii01 IF-Dazzler
vinii01
vinii01

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Awesome...loved it. Thanks for pm & pls update soon.

dhakad_chori

khareshelley IF-Dazzler
khareshelley
khareshelley

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 6:14am | IP Logged
nice update..!!!
arnav is really mystery..!!!
poor khuhsi...!!!

dhakad_chori

SirenMitra IF-Dazzler
SirenMitra
SirenMitra

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Another Kiss.. So nobody knows about him.. That's strange...
Khushi's outburst to her dad was hilarious..

dhakad_chori

dhakad_chori Goldie
dhakad_chori
dhakad_chori

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 10:10am | IP Logged

SHOT -4

We meet again

8 years later

"oye !!  chikni chemali   with   Katrina ki shaqkal , deepika ka figure , shilpa ki kamar , priyanka ke lips  ruk bhi ja !    stop yaar!   " [hey!  Chikni chmeli  with face of Katrina , figure of deepika , back of shilpa , lips of priyanka  stop  ]

Khushi kept on  walking , her head down , not turning back for a second  to see man behind such lucid comments , because she can recognize that voice even after  eight years  arnav . why haven't  she has been able to forget him all these years when she have even forget about everything else about school well basically everything related to studies but still , she has very fragile memory anyway .

"hey devi maiya , why arnav's ghost /vampire / james bond / whatever  it is following me  that to making such comments . had it come back to its revenge from me like in chudail ka badla "  even the thought of it make her  shiver . she has felt someone following her yesterday too but no that someone had got voice too , she don't understand its coincidence or arnav's soul is really after her that she has to pass through the same road where arnav vanished all those years back . it's a short cut between her office and home , she had been travelling through it for past three years so why now she is getting so scary vibes and like she has entered some 90s horror movie .

"its nothing khushi see , you cant hear it anymore , it was just your imagination .perhaps that  big jalebis you ate today is making you hear stupid things .  excess sugar made you mad khushi "  khushi kept on muttering trying to calm her never .she looks up suddenly only to be shocked seeing the man whose voice she was hearing .

"hey devi maiya !" khushi sat down with her eyes close following the girl in the horror movie that she watched yesterday and start blabbering whatever came to her mind  , hoping it scare the ghost away like in the movie .

" I don't know you , I lost my memories in the accident  thus all my previous sins doesn't apply . my husband  is  very strong , he.. his name is bhaubali , he will crush you under his pinky finger . he will eat you raw . he smells so bad that you will die from suffocation  I  like jalebies its all because of them that making me see this hallucination ,  ama .. jiji  why ? .I am so innocent cute I cant die like this . I had open my jalebi  shop on day.  I have so many dreams to fulfil . "  khushi almost started crying at the end . when she looked up she didn't saw anyone . she took a sigh of relief that he have vanished again.

========================================================================

"stop laughing please . here I am still  shaking from that horrible encounter . he has came back to take his revenge on me . I need protection . stop it yaar !  laughing at my expense don't forget someday you will be on place too and that day I wont show any mercy too "  khushi said complainingly to payal and akash who have been now married for four years and khushi lived with them as their parents went back to luckhnow .

"payal , now we know what qualities my Sali's husband should have ? " akash said controlling his laughter .

"smelly husband ,smelly husband where are you  ?" payal and akash sang in unison mimicking  pheeb's voice from show friends' and  burst laughing every time .

Khushi flushed her face into cushion  hating this stupid situation . but payal voice make her look at payal shocked.

"did you guys kissed  your ghost boyfriend " payal said teasingly .

"why would I kiss him "

"you guys have track record in that. You are modern day Imran Hashmi and malika sherwat  " payal said  purposefully

"eww...please " khushi and akash said unison . khushi threw pillow at her sister angrily .

"khushi  stop  yaar!    Fine !  fine!  I will pick you up from work tomorrow then we solve this mystery of arnav together ok" payal said while holding her hands in front of her body trying to protect herself from khushi's pillow blow .

===================================================================

One week later

"great khushi , now its has been  proved that you have gone completely mad .  payal  accompanied you whole week and we didn't hear even a mewo!  Of cat forget about the husky voice of raizada  " khushi  kept walking while muttering to her self .

"you look so beautiful when you talk like that "

"hey devi maiya , not again ! "  khushi chewed her lips nervously increasing her walking pace.

"why you are so scared of me khushi "  

This time this spooky voice came from her right  , how come it changed direction all of sudden .   white fog enveloped , the place around her , making the environment turn more  horrific then before . khushi started shaking  and  scolded herself for watching horror movies when she cant digest them .

Khushi felt a hold on her arms  and it  turned her  towards a stone like chest . her breath got hitched in her throat looking at the chocolate brown eyes staring at her .she gulped seeing  arnav standing in front of her , her chest flushed with his.

"lets get married khushi " arnav said in a deep voice still looking at her .

"what??" khushi  had never felt so scared , not of teacher that so them kissing , not of her parents for that blunder.

"I waited so long for you khushi. My tongue still  remembers the taste of your mouth. I sorry I have to disappear all of sudden but my father's enemy were behind me to kill me. I had to compel everyone at school to forget about me . then I ripped the neck of everyone who tried to hurt me .  I was so hungry  all this time , your blood's smell still reaches my nose . but don't worry khushi I wont hurt you . I would only take a sip "  arnav s eyes got  more darker by each passing second , he brushed his fingers on her neck and licked his lips .

"who are you ?  " khushi has lost the strength to even say few words clearly  , her heart beat is going thousand per miles and her body showing all sign of fear.

"I am a vampire , khushi . I have waited for you for 300 years and finally I met you . we will become one sooner don't worry . you will be the queen of the vampire world . I will change you on our wedding night arnav s voice seems to vibrate in the  whole area , making the atmosphere turn more darker . arnav's vampire theeth now visible to her eyes, he bend his  mouth to bite her neck . khushi paled more than before .

Suddenly they hear a wolf s  voice making arnav go pale .

"I have to go now khushi  now , this wolfs are after me . don't worry my love , I will back soon " arnav  leaves a kiss on khushi  forhead before  again vanishing in  thin air .

=========================================================================

"he is standing there payal , see he is  waiving to me  now .  he just  send me a flying  kiss cant you see him  .  there  below the street light , in the same ally we me saw him last time "  khushi has been trying for last one hour to make payal see arnav who has been standing  few meters away  from them .

"khushi , are  you  making fun if me or something because I cant see anyone there"  payal said tired of this look at him thing .

Arnav came towards khushi making her hold payal's shoulder tight  , muttering devi maiya to protect her ,

"he is coming here payal "

Arnav came to her right and whispered   " I  have more power than a  ordinary vampire  khushi . people  can see me when I want to .  be mine and I show my self to payal . "

"how "

" how what ? this power well !  my mother was  witch and my father was a vampire so I am their deadly combination " arnav cupped her cheeks .

"this cant be  possible  "  khushi whispered

"what cant be possible  khushi , who are you talking to "  payal asked making khushi come out her deep thoughts and look at arnav who have now walked far from then and disappeared  again .

Khushi  might be fan of all the vampire shows , movies but living that same vampire  movie doesn't seems like enchanting at all , all she feels is scared .

Edward  seemed so nice , stefen was so handsome . damon was so witty ,   whatever amount of vampire she has seen were as  handsome and mysterious as arnav if not more. But as far her knowledge goes no relationship  with them has been normal . most of the time  other bad vampire  always tried to hurt the innocent human girl that vampire hero is in love with ,.

"hey devi maiya , am I really thinking of marriage with a vampire  . what s wrong with me "

===========================================================================

"khushi marry me " 

"ok !"

"welcome to my world mrs vampire raizada "  arnav laughed villainously

=========================================================================

Thank you liking this story one one more chapter to go .   I will update that on coming Wednesday ,till why don't you guys share your views on  this story .

Big smile

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

alphymbawsomechokrispriEr.shreeyasisow420sinia.123butterfly_20Zebi9191srsan12VioletFlowersangeethbalagurukhushfanfollowersydyshalinikanaguos112801anamika00chilukuripuriSonia_J16crazybugsMeherSpinkyshdollYellowbootparinigadhapremMrsSobtivava.s.rbonny24Veronicaa19ILoveDoremoncoderladyNeha.ASmaitydeblinaSonalikarhiHuleygirlambi08shekha2012neel11mayabhiAishu136jeya0301gopikaajithangam100Jaan_Arshikhareshelleyshristi1kshubhangismatSirenMitrarockstarloverARJUNKIAPSmissmkzafistar_fan1anjspup03HappytwinkleDownhillMysticRiver

Go to top