Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ARSHI SS - Naughty girl & Mysterious boy epilogue pg14 new 23/5 (Page 6)

-arshiforever- Newbie
-arshiforever-
-arshiforever-

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:57am | IP Logged
update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakad_chori

dhakad_chori Goldie
dhakad_chori
dhakad_chori

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -arshiforever-

update soon
   tomorrow for sure Embarrassed
Happytwinkle IF-Sizzlerz
Happytwinkle
Happytwinkle

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Fabulous updates
Loved them
Well written
Can't wait to read more
Plz pm me for your updates

dhakad_chori

dhakad_chori Goldie
dhakad_chori
dhakad_chori

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Happytwinkle

Fabulous updates
Loved them
Well written
Can't wait to read more
Plz pm me for your updates
   thank you   Big smile   will sure do Embarrassed
dhakad_chori Goldie
dhakad_chori
dhakad_chori

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 12:48am | IP Logged

Shot -3

Mystery begins...

" I .. am really sorry  , I didn't meant that to happen "  khushi said fidgeting with her fingers nervously  while looking down on the ground .  after three days of begging and following arnav to listen to her ,finally arnav has agreed to listen to her apology . khushi looked at  arnav to gauge his reaction to her apology . she has been apologising for last fifteen minutes non -stop  but he had remained silent all the while just like now  no expression on his face , his arms folded around his chest,  his eyes  showing no sign of how he is feeling .

"are you done . can I go now  your majesty !"  arnav said sarcastically while raising his right eyebrow .

how rude ! khushi thought she has been apologising  for so long  and repenting hard time and  he behaves so rudely with her still. Khushi's eyes burning with anger , patience was never her virtue .

"what do you thing of yourself  , here I have been apologising  yet you are behaving so pricey , it was just a small bet . I don't know why you are making a big deal out of it "  khushi lost her temper  at arnav s rude behaviour . what he think of himself  kiss wasn't that good anyway khushi muttered under her breath .

"what ! " arnav instantly voiced out.

"what???"  khushi said looking questioning him  what he was whatting

"you think kiss was not good . " arnav said taking a step forward  to her angrily , clutching his fist tight.

"I didn't said that "  khushi looked terrified that her muttering has reached arnav's wolf ear but she still played ignorant .

"you just did "  arnav took one more step towards her making her step back and hit the wall . their bodies inch apart , both looking at each other  eyes angrily  not ready to back down for a second not even blink .  both continue their little game but with time their eyes mellowed down and anger changed into something much more sinful .  arnav s eyes travelled to her lips  who were opening and closing  in anticipation .

Arnav  cupped khushi's cheeks  , grazing his thumb on her smooth skin, making  her cheeks flushed with pink . arnav grazed his right thumb over her lips making her shut her eyes close  with new building up feeling .  arnav took not a second after that to close his lips on hers and then needling  , sucking , biting her lips at his own leisure time . unable to resist his sinful act on her lips , khushi reacts with equal measures  , mimicking his action  . 

A loud whistle make them come out of their intense kiss and a take look at the surrounding .  almost whole school standing witnessing their kiss and to top it all  now their PT sir is coming towards them  with a big scowl on his face .

Khushi gulped  sacred looking at him ,  oh!  No  devi maiya  now what will happen .  her parents will seriously kill her .khushi turned to look at arnav but shocked to see  him no where in sight where did he vanished .

===========================================================================

" its all because of you garima can't  you keep a watch on her .  what did you taught you daughter huh!  To shamelessly kiss a boy like that in front of whole school ."   shashi screamed on top his voice . he has been called from such a important meeting  by her principal to complain about  khushi's  shameless behaviour . khushi has been suspended from school for two weeks as a punishment . in her principal words to calm down her raging hormones

"what are you angry at  dad ,  that I kissed him or  I kissed him in front of school "   khushi said throwing daggers at her father's ridiculous behaviour .  instead of finding and lashing out on the guy who lured his daughter in this sinful act like a normal father would . he is lashing out on her , putting all blame on her  tiny shoulders  . agreed she has always been the naughty kid  but still parents should take their kid's side at least in front of others . khushi ran away to her room getting angery glares from her father and mother .

She fall on her bed crying all that stupid arnav's mistake , I didn't urged him to kiss him at least not this time . but one thing she is not understanding is where is arnav , why his parents weren't called or why he was not scolded by principal and suspended like her.  Is her personality is like malika sherwat that all thing she seduced him otherwise he is like  sanskari beta of  some star plus show on indian television'.    She wont take a breath of relief until she make sure he pays for his deeds too.

=================================================================================

" how is that possible  payal , are you sure .  have you checked everything properly " khushi asked  payal who was siting  beside  nerdy akash whose eyes were still focused on the computer screen .  she can't believe  what she is hearing . she has called payal to help her find out about arnav who has not  come school  from last three days after the incident as per payal and her detective friends who have kept an eye on arnav  on khushi's instance . 

Khushi had then cajoled payal into calling  akash , the nerdy guy from 12th  who has a big crush on payal ,  she has first has not agreed but with khushi's emotional blackmail no one can win simple .

Akash is topper in computer , has done various  computer languages and hacking courses  , making him the perfect candidate to hack into school's website   where  all the personal details of students are stored . but what their investigation has revealed is shocking .

"khushi he is 100% not a student of our school , his name is nowhere in the system  "  payal again voiced the same thing to assure khushi .

Khushi pace her room in fast strides chewing his nails  nervously  thinking , how is that possible that guy has been in the school for past two years  ,everyone knows him ,he is the most favourite of  all the  teachers  , so how come no one knows that he is enrolled in the school or not .  khushi has to clear this mystery at any chance  . she needs to find his whereabouts , his home so that  she can also complain to his parents about his  behaviour , to get even with him.

============================================================================

"teachers refuse to recognise him khushi . they say that they don't know anyone by that name . " payal said  while taking a spoon of her ice-cream  and trying to match her pace with khushi's long strides . payal has asked all the  teachers who used to teach arnav's class about him stating an example of some project  but all of them have clearly refused saying there is or never was a guy by that name or face .  it has shocked both khushi and payal   and scared them too .  

They have asked his classmates too but no one knew him , apparently he was very shy , secluded , his presence can never   felt it was as good as he was not there . khushi kept on walking while her mind remain a puzzle of unanswered questions .  they are coming back from  sheetal  one of their friends birthday party  walking down  a dark  lane  but they are not worried because this a police  area  highly  secured as sheetal was commissioner's daughter .

" khushi  watch ! "  payal  pulled khushi's wrist back , making both of them hide in the corner behind a big wall . khushi  follows payal stare  only to be shocked .

Khushi sees arnav walking down a dark alley ,  both follows him with  light steps making sure not to make noise , so that he knows he is being followed .   they walk down another dark road  made of black bricks , this place looks  old and weathered down . 

Suddenly some bright light falls on them making both khushi and payal close their eyes  as a result  . when they open their eyes there is no one on the  three  walled alley    that they have followed arnav into .  arnav has again vanished into thin air .  khushi touch the walls   as if not believing that arnav have disappeared like a ghost into the wall .

Both their voices come at the same time concluding arnav's spooky behaviour 

"vampire "

"James bond " 

"what "  both again say in unison  looking each other face trying to digest one anothers s weird conclusions of arnav's exit into a dark alley.

"or an alien - like  X files "  payal says as an after thought  . khushi looks at her hearing her  ridiculous  reply .

Suddenly everything around turns spooky  making them scared out of their wits .

"or  a  ghost "  khushi said while running away from their scared  while a much terrified payal follows her screaming .

Looks like theses girl might not sleep for years after this incident .

=================================================================================

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for delays friends , I had an exam then I also got indulge in writing  another short story  . I have completed them  do have a look at them too .Big smile

TS: my crazy desi fangirl

SS: daddy and daughters day out .

Do like and comment .   do share your guess about what arnav is ?  I would like to read your guess . Embarrassed

Just two more shots and this will be completed . I don't like to drag the story  because right now I have lot on plate ,with  my two FFs that need updating  and a new SS that I am starting "MAN OF STEEL "

Also various exams coming up  this month , a lot to study .

Last but not the least thank you so much for appreciating this story ,  I feel so happy reading your comments , they inspire me to write and let all my  crazy ideas come out .Hug

Embarrassed

Edited by bloodyeyes - 03 May 2016 at 12:53am

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

alphymbEr.shreeyasisow420misty_19lotuscbssinia.123Zebi9191rahmanRLUCKYRADHIkavimayVioletFlowersangeethbalagurukhushsatyasree89os112801kitty789MSgayatrianamika00shalinikanaguSonia_J16MeherSpinkyshdollMrsSobtiSuchi2305coderladyamadeaDIYA_21sneharjun92HuleygirlNatalya_bedishekha2012yogapremAishu136poojasidd123gopikaajithangam100mansijani21Jaan_ArshikhareshelleykshubhangiSirenMitravinii01...Deeksha....Nazzz16arnavmaanARJUNKIAPSrockstarlovercute_sarunzafistar_fan1-afsha-honey-sweetypup03Magpie_sadhnasoumyaMysticRiver

Aishu136 Goldie
Aishu136
Aishu136

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Really mysterious!!
Uhh that kiss was unexpected especially infront of the whole school watchingROFL

dhakad_chori

nandrajogdivya IF-Dazzler
nandrajogdivya
nandrajogdivya

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 2:56am | IP Logged
excellent

dhakad_chori

Jaan_Arshi IF-Dazzler
Jaan_Arshi
Jaan_Arshi

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Fantastic update..getting very interesting...

dhakad_chori

Go to top