India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ARSHI SS - Naughty girl & Mysterious boy epilogue pg14 new 23/5

dhakad_chori Goldie
dhakad_chori
dhakad_chori

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 7:12am | IP Logged
I am going to write a shot story of around 5 shots . Here we will have   a very naughty half gundi /mawali half nice khushi & a glasses wearing mysterious arnav .     I will update the first shot tomorrow   and so on .

This story is full of arnav & khushi with a lot of teasing , fun , fights & romance . Please like it & coment it will encourage me to write it .   

Here is the first small part   of the story  

SHOT -1    STALKER   

" oye   !! Oye ... chikne !! Chikne ruk .. na .. abbe ruk ja   are   hritik roshan ke duplicate , SRK   ke chachere bhai ruk na     ( hey ... hey !!   Handsome   ... handsome ... stop   .. stop now     ... hey hristik roshan ' s duplicate   , Srk ' s cousion brother    stop ) " khushi kept on calling a very fast walking arnav who has increased his pace   from time   a fifteen year old khushi   has started following him in the lonely corrider of school premises . as that was not enough she has even started calling him names that are clearly going over his head .      

Arnav always hated attention especially of opposite sex . he is a lonely boy who dont like to talk much , he always remain busy in his studies or work , he bearly have time to entertain anyone especially since now he is in 12 th class and his board exams are nearing , he need to ace this exam at any cost and distraction as this crazy girl    who from the past one week is pratically stalking him at every nok & corner   can wait , a whole life time as if he care .

Not hearing her voice anymore arnav looked back to conform she has gone   much to his luck she has finally !! . Arnav kept walking towards the chemistery lab    while muttering something about stupid junior girls with ranging hormones .

arnav felt a strong pull at his arms and before he knew it he was pulled into dark   biology lab   . Then all he heard is shutting door and his own voice   saying

" what the .. "

" so you do know few curse words huh !! And here i thought you are bhramchari with ramji ki hot body   " a 5.2' girl' s shadow walk towards him in what suposed to be a sexy way but it more looked like a criss cross leg walk in between she almost stubbled a few time and once even sliped on the floor in a very unlady like manner   uttering a small sorry in between .   

Then coming to her suposed to be sexy voice felt more ike sweet inocent child 's voice . Poor girl had failed miserably in both her task . Arnav shakes his head from left to right not believing at situation he is in , wasn't this pulling & seducing is a boy 's job .

Arnav face so disinterested untill he had seen who the girl was when her face come into his vision for once he forgot to breath    . God dammit !!

Khushi stands there infront of him   , her hair left open , her pink bra quite visual since she has opened three shirts of her buttons , her index finger between her lips , her skirt purposly made shorter by folding it thrice at her waist , her socks rolled down making her long slender legs bare to look at .

Arnav ' eyes moves back to   her face   then her eyes . Their eyes met for a minute when khushi gives him sexy wink . Thats when arnav comes out of his trace   and comphregend the situation he is in and only two words left his mouth   his infamous   " what the .."

Khushi   pulls his   collar , making both there faces so closer that they can even hear eachother heartbeats   . Their breathing shallow , both their eyes   lost in eachother .     

" kiss me "   khushi 's voice come in a whisper .   

" are you crazy ? " arnav whisper back not believing how can girl be so shameless   , who suppose to be   studing and being far away from boys as possible , has stupid guts to stand alone with boy 2 years older to her and demanding kiss .   As that thing was not enough her next sentence leave arnav flused   .

" crazy for you sexy "

Arnav right eyebrow behind his specticales goes up in response as if asking if she was serious .

Only response that his eyebrow action got was more than enough to let anything come out of his mouth . She has pratically shut his mouth .   

That means   she has connected her lips to his sending a jolt of electricity pass throw them , both stand their still with no more moment except their lips who stays connected like glue   with no furture movement .

Both their eyes closed .

... both lost in eacothers words ... when a small voice come making arnav shocked out of his wits ...

" oh ! Come on .   My first kiss is with a gay   . Why all the hot guys have tp be gay first   neil patrick harrision then matt bomer     . Whats wrong with tou devi maiya "    she literally speaks all this while her lips still remained connected to his

How will arnav react to this now ??     .Shocked

===========================================================================
 index 

SHOT -2   KISS & ITS AFTER shocks    PG -3

shot-3   mystery begins...      pg- 6

Edited by bloodyeyes - 23 May 2016 at 2:19am

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

Er.shreeyasiHemaSuryakaramkhZebi9191ks240791VioletFlowerfanfollowerarshihydfansangeethbalagurukhushMSgayatrianamika00MrsSobtimuffin1996chilukuripurishekha2012yogapremNPKNNatalya_bedisneharjun92niya55Aishu136gopikaajimayabhicoderladypirl18vinii01khareshelleyJaan_ArshiSirenMitrakshubhangirockstarloverARJUNKIAPSstar_fan1zafihoney-sweetypup03HappytwinklesadhnasoumyaMysticRiver

pirl18 Goldie
pirl18
pirl18

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 7:41am | IP Logged
While reading DS, I I was rofling ROFL ROFL
Khushi is all like gali ka gunda.ha ha ha.
Hiii LOL it is so much hilarious k khushi think arnav is gay.
Ha ha ha she is calling him WD names...
PM me plz n updt soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakad_chori

pinkyshdoll Senior Member
pinkyshdoll
pinkyshdoll

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Lol...nxt soon

dhakad_chori

dhakad_chori Goldie
dhakad_chori
dhakad_chori

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pirl18

While reading DS, I I was rofling ROFL ROFL
Khushi is all like gali ka gunda.ha ha ha.
Hiii LOL it is so much hilarious k khushi think arnav is gay.
Ha ha ha she is calling him WD names...
PM me plz n updt soon

Thank for sure i will pm you :)

pirl18

dhakad_chori Goldie
dhakad_chori
dhakad_chori

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkyshdoll

Lol...nxt soon

Sonner i promise ;)