Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Was DTPH's Rahul a bigger Jerk than KKHH's Rahul?? (Page 3)

.FilmiDhun. IF-Dazzler
.FilmiDhun.
.FilmiDhun.

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:02am | IP Logged
I didnt like DTPH's Rahul Confused... I dont think he can be called a jerk for not reciprocating Karishma's feelings. People have no control over who they fall in love with...

But my main problem with DTPH is that I didnt feel for Rahul-Pooja and couldnt care less if they ended up together or not. Confused Also in the film Madhuri had better chemistry with Akshay and Shahrukh with Karishma LOL

To be honest I really dont like Yash Chopra's style of love stories (apart from Veer-Zaara which I loved). It feels like he always tried to make epic romantic sagas but then made them all about flying dupattas and Swiss valleys without any actual soul or emotions.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Tulips-

goatian IF-Rockerz
goatian
goatian

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qazplm

Originally posted by --hhh--

I have always wondered...did anyone want SRK to end up with Madhuri in DTPH?LOL

Me.LOL

Finally!! Seriously, but why?LOL

I always want "They lived happily ever after" kind of ending in love stories. They loved each other. so it's Rahul-pooja for me.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aamnakideewaniqazplm-DZ-

Rekha_ji IF-Dazzler
Rekha_ji
Rekha_ji

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Karisma really held her own, and made a mark, which surprised many considering she was acting with Madhuri + Shahrukh. But let's not get carried away and say she stole the limelight. They all shone through. 

NimbuMirchi

.SoulMates. IF-Dazzler
.SoulMates.
.SoulMates.

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:59am | IP Logged
DTPH is one of the few of my fav SRK movies so no I don't think he is a bigger jerk than KKHHs Rahul who I can't tolerate.
Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by --hhh--

I have always wondered...did anyone want SRK to end up with Madhuri in DTPH?LOL

Me.LOL

Finally!! Seriously, but why?LOL

Me too LOL
Ofcrse because Rahul n Pooja were meant to be together...both loved each other. For both either was a reality straight out of their dream world. They were typical soulmates kind of love.

In kkhh though i would agree that rahul nvr loved anjali the way aman did or the way anjali loved rahul. For rahul a saree clad anjali was someonehe got attracted to n after death of Tina he cudnt hv find a combination btr than a woman whose his bestie as well as someone who he is attracted to. Anjali was his need more than love.

Edited by Malika - 20 April 2016 at 10:05am
-Tulips- IF-Sizzlerz
-Tulips-
-Tulips-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dingle_hopper

I didnt like DTPH's Rahul Confused... I dont think he can be called a jerk for not reciprocating Karishma's feelings. People have no control over who they fall in love with...

But my main problem with DTPH is that I didnt feel for Rahul-Pooja and couldnt care less if they ended up together or not. Confused Also in the film Madhuri had better chemistry with Akshay and Shahrukh with Karishma LOL

To be honest I really dont like Yash Chopra's style of love stories (apart from Veer-Zaara which I loved). It feels like he always tried to make epic romantic sagas but then made them all about flying dupattas and Swiss valleys without any actual soul or emotions.
Same here.In fact I felt pooja was more wrong than Rahul.In the airport scene when Akshay's character(forgot his name) expressed his love to her,she made him feel that she accepted his love even though she was not in love with him.And then Rahul came into her life and she forgot all about akshay.

Atleast Rahul was better than pooja.He never promised anything to nisha whereas pooja gave false hopes to akshay.  

.FilmiDhun.

Carpe_diem IF-Dazzler
Carpe_diem
Carpe_diem

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Nope..I don't agree..Rahul in DTPH never led nisha on..they were really good friends..Rahul in KKHH is a little flawed as it looks like he noticed Anjali only after she went through a makeover..
Rekha_ji IF-Dazzler
Rekha_ji
Rekha_ji

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Subha.

Originally posted by dingle_hopper

Same here.In fact I felt pooja was more wrong than Rahul.In the airport scene when Akshay's character(forgot his name) expressed his love to her,she made him feel that she accepted his love even though she was not in love with him.And then Rahul came into her life and she forgot all about akshay.

Atleast Rahul was better than pooja.He never promised anything to nisha whereas pooja gave false hopes to akshay.  

I agree, as a kid I didn't mind. But now as an adult I see it differently.
Pooja was basically leading Ajay on... whilst hanging out with and singing songs with Rahul.
Two-timing gyal. 

Go to top