Users

Frequent Posters

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: qazplm

Finally!! Seriously, but why?πŸ˜†

Me too πŸ˜†
Ofcrse because Rahul n Pooja were meant to be together...both loved each other. For both either was a reality straight out of their dream world. They were typical soulmates kind of love.

In kkhh though i would agree that rahul nvr loved anjali the way aman did or the way anjali loved rahul. For rahul a saree clad anjali was someonehe got attracted to n after death of Tina he cudnt hv find a combination btr than a woman whose his bestie as well as someone who he is attracted to. Anjali was his need more than love.Edited by Malika - 8 years ago
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Originally posted by: dingle_hopper

I didnt like DTPH's Rahul πŸ˜•... I dont think he can be called a jerk for not reciprocating Karishma's feelings. People have no control over who they fall in love with...

But my main problem with DTPH is that I didnt feel for Rahul-Pooja and couldnt care less if they ended up together or not. πŸ˜• Also in the film Madhuri had better chemistry with Akshay and Shahrukh with Karishma πŸ˜†

To be honest I really dont like Yash Chopra's style of love stories (apart from Veer-Zaara which I loved). It feels like he always tried to make epic romantic sagas but then made them all about flying dupattas and Swiss valleys without any actual soul or emotions.

Same here.In fact I felt pooja was more wrong than Rahul.In the airport scene when Akshay's character(forgot his name) expressed his love to her,she made him feel that she accepted his love even though she was not in love with him.And then Rahul came into her life and she forgot all about akshay.

Atleast Rahul was better than pooja.He never promised anything to nisha whereas pooja gave false hopes to akshay.  
Carpe_diem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nope..I don't agree..Rahul in DTPH never led nisha on..they were really good friends..Rahul in KKHH is a little flawed as it looks like he noticed Anjali only after she went through a makeover..
Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .Subha.

Same here.In fact I felt pooja was more wrong than Rahul.In the airport scene when Akshay's character(forgot his name) expressed his love to her,she made him feel that she accepted his love even though she was not in love with him.And then Rahul came into her life and she forgot all about akshay.

Atleast Rahul was better than pooja.He never promised anything to nisha whereas pooja gave false hopes to akshay.  

I agree, as a kid I didn't mind. But now as an adult I see it differently.
Pooja was basically leading Ajay on... whilst hanging out with and singing songs with Rahul.
Two-timing gyal. 
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: JustMySelf

kkhh rahul was defo nt a jerk..
am glad he did nt hit on his best friend..
glad that at later stage of life he missed anjali n
understood her true worth to him...

bt dtph rahul was more blind than a jerk perhaps..
even now the dreamy maya rahul describes i can only feel
karishma as that lady n nt  madhuri ji...
madhuri ji looked more like an elder sister to him than the lover
i feel yash chopra made the biggest miscast here to nt pair
karishma n srk they looked awesome together had better chemistry
together..the altercation scenes between srk karishma proved
karishma's mettle more than madhuri ji too..she shredded madhuri ji
in pieces in just 15 minutes screen presence ..i just hate dtph for
this odd pair of srk n madhuri ji..🀒

i hate karishma srk-mad make a perect xouple love them 
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: _CountingStars_