Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Meenakshi-rg

yes this is not the right way and this is not een confirmed news

I was really shocked when i read nandy's post (even if this was expected). If this real i'll miss esha and mishal like everyone😭. And what if this is just a rumor?😕 everybody please don't disappear like this

yes this is not the right way and this is not een confirmed news

Always hope for the best . i will watch till the end

Guys keep the spirits up.This is not confirmed news.
I will get it when confirmed.wait for trps.n enjoy
We need to keep our morale up
thanks Meenu 
Originally posted by rama_2010

meeenu ... did u see film farm tweet today kya... they are asking for concepts / story ideas

Oh no ... This so much reminds me of the past . Another show that was nearing end and asking people for ideas.
Originally posted by rama_2010

meeenu ... did u see film farm tweet today kya... they are asking for concepts / story ideas

ohh..for what rama???
Originally posted by premparbat

Meenu these news are generally true. Channel will confirm only near the end .

Unless trps increase dramatically I don't see a chance.

But let's not get depressed it is what it is.

Yes dear And I have this rumour with me for a past few days . I have not shared it here purposely. but 
still I know that this is not confirmed. Even i knoewthat channel doesnot confirm 
but i am saying this due to other factors.

Yes dear And I have this rumour with me for a past few days . I have not shared it here purposely. but 
still I know that this is not confirmed. Even i knoewthat channel doesnot confirm 
but i am saying this due to other factors.

again I am saying this possibility is there but still decision is not taken
Come on ! friends..! don't loose your hopes.! Be positive !
Channel giving it a try through TS episodes..Let us wait and watch..! \
filler episode...
Episode is full of bua drama..!
Bua's discerned actions against ViDha..she becomes a huge hindrance b/w couple. ..Dhani tried her level best to hide her marriage from bua..I couldn't understand why TP family goes dumb when comes to deal their own issues..Bua is up to something, she is only behind ViDha...

Good thing ! Dhani decided to disclose the truth to bua.. .we got a spoiler..Tomorrow TP episode might goes for a heavy drama..Like Vip revealing about marriage to bua followed by new entry..

Thanks for the update !! friends.!!

Originally posted by cocoatree

Come on ! friends..! don't loose your hopes.! Be positive !
Channel giving it a try through TS episodes..Let us wait and watch..! \
filler episode...
Episode is full of bua drama..!
Bua's discerned actions against ViDha..she becomes a huge hindrance b/w couple. ..Dhani tried her level best to hide her marriage from bua..I couldn't understand why TP family goes dumb when comes to deal their own issues..Bua is up to something, she is only behind ViDha...

Good thing ! Dhani decided to disclose the truth to bua.. .we got a spoiler..Tomorrow TP episode might goes for a heavy drama..Like Vip revealing about marriage to bua followed by new entry..

Thanks for the update !! friends.!!

Achu I agree , me will watch till the end

Chaannel has decided already to shut  the show, , So they  have given trisakthi promo  now ...    and will say .. 

TRP is not gained and have given promo as well   ...    Hence show is pulled off due to Low TRP ..  

Sucha nice story ..  They have damaged their own child for Wooden faces , omnivorous and carnivorous .  
Originally posted by samanthana

Achu I agree , me will watch till the end

Chaannel has decided already to shut  the show, , So they  have given trisakthi promo  now ...    and will say .. 

TRP is not gained and have given promo as well   ...    Hence show is pulled off due to Low TRP ..  

Sucha nice story ..  They have damaged their own child for Wooden faces , omnivorous and carnivorous .  

Sammy..! I was feeling too low watching condition of our  show...Story line seems to be ravaged to extreme level. I don't have words to express my grief and  I felt very sad  for the wonderful cast who had entertained us with some extra ordinary performances. I would blame ph as well as channel..channel should give consent to the writers, if they are deciding lots for sake of ratings  then it's difficult to witness a show with a promised content. And I never seen ph working more on narration part, it shows their negligence towards their own product and if they failed to do it then how could  expect viewers connecting to their story..