Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silverrmoon thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello Hammie ...very well written as usual ...loved the episode after a long gap...pankaj and bua's conversation was indeed hilarious...i liked the bond which is slowly strengthening between dhani and shalu...pankaj is a fine man 😊 the way he cared for shalu was very natural no pretense at all.

It's good that shalu slowly understood that all that seems real on the outer surface may not be real at times...he is going to take good care of her and he is going to help her no matter what...good choice of fiends by viplav.

The conversation which dhani and shalu had was what i was waiting for a long time...shalu understood her and started respecting her bhabhi...but hopefully they show shalu take time to heal completely i mean it hasn't been a long since she has her heart broken...i wish to see more of pankaj and shalu scenes.

You were right we did get a genuine concern of kanak towards her daughter ...and i loved they way she replied to DT that he should have thought twice before announcing..and DT he is such a constant liar what he doesn't what any tom dick n harry for shalu then what was raja ???

You are right Hammie dutta was more manly than viplav yeh bohut hi patla hogaya hai mishal 😆 Dutta is dutta ⭐️ 😃 Loved that role...chalo i really enjoyed reading your take...witing for you next part..till then take care.
Edited by pearl100 - 8 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pearl100

hi swathi...  good to see you ..😊
Hello Hammie ...very well written as usual ...loved the episode after a long gap...pankaj and bua's conversation was indeed hilarious...i liked the bond which is slowly strengthening between dhani and shalu...pankaj is a fine man 😊 the way he cared for shalu was very natural no pretense at all.

its... marriage by fluke!   it was prompted by gods will.. bua  is  a  facilitator
It's good that shalu slowly understood that all that seems real on the outer surface may not be real at times...he is going to take good care of her and he is going to help her no matter what...good choice of fiends by viplav.
loved the way he offered her support to... awww... bahi ka dost ju hai..
The conversation which dhani and shalu had was what i was waiting for a long time...shalu understood her and started respecting her bhabhi...but hopefully they show shalu take time to heal completely i mean it hasn't been a long since she has her heart broken...i wish to see more of pankaj and shalu scenes.
yes..that's what I meant shalu going on the  rebound...
You were right we did get a genuine concern of kanak towards her daughter ...and i loved they way she replied to DT that he should have thought twice before announcing..and DT he is such a constant liar what he doesn't what any tom dick n harry for shalu then what was raja ???
yes I forgot  swathi...   she snapped at babu ji...     raja.. was a B#d
You are right Hammie dutta was more manly than viplav yeh bohut hi patla hogaya hai mishal 😆 Dutta is dutta ⭐️ 😃 Loved that role...chalo i really enjoyed reading your take...witing for you next part..till then take care.
dutta had complexities... trusted the wrong people...viplav...too like dutta has a heart of gold... and above all viplav has a humorous side .. which the broody dutta lacked entirely      thanks for your great comment swathi...  chin up and keep smiling  enjoy Ishq ..love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

sammyyy  taz is simplyjoy....
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hugs

Accidently posted "hard to wallow " here . That is why I title my posts as per your title coz I am so late...Edited by premparbat - 8 years ago
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hammie

Thank you for the take. Hope you are well. I am happy to read this analysis and the responses of others and keep in touch when I can. Rather busy and traveling all the time these days, dear friend.
Take care and be well. Cheers.
samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hamlet53

Thanxohammie

sammyyy  taz is simplyjoy....

aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
congratulations Ratna, you are in the red now!
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aimf

congratulations Ratna, you are in the red now!

Awwe thanks you noticed.