Ishq ka Rang Safed

When the time is ripe..

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

IKRS Tuesday 19th April 2016 ep 223 My Take ~  When the time is ripe..

Things fall into place when the time is right.If at all one has to wait for positive resolves, then all said and done it is generally known that good things happen to those who persevere..  

Bua  is not really convinced by the girl who is dressed like she is the mistress of the manor .  Kanak   thus  is harshly  ordered to remove this  girl, as her motives don't  look right to her. dadi attempts to explain to Bua  it's not how it looks.   Kanak covers up , its purnima ,may be she's dressed  to visit the mandir. But bua  is still suspicious and serves this girl a notice ,as of tomorrow she'd better dress in a nurse's uniform as that's what she  is , and  by dressing up  to be  someone she  isn't meant to be,  doesn't alter what her reality is. Kanak gives a nasty smile , as she muses tauntingly  that a beggar Dhani  may be married to Viplav ,but for her  Dhani will remain a puny pauper!  Dhani gives Viplav save me looks! and he   announces ,  Dhani this is his dadi Bua .  Dhani seeks her blessings but Bua is short with her , and yet again remarks she acts like she's the bahu of this household. She presses upon Kanak to ensure this nurse  doesn't   go around all dolled and decked up !dhani assures her she'll take good care of Viplav.  Kanak takes them for breakfast  and they  leave the room but Dashrant stays behind to be  quizzed by an irritated Viplav ,who demands why his wife has be turned into a nurse? Helplessly Dashrant seeks their pardons and confesses   he s in a bit of a pickle!  as  he is forced to  lie for if  had he told Bua  the   truth she would turn the whole  house  up side with  her banter! Viplav  complains why the compulsion  to lie ?Dashrant   grabs the moment when he can taunt viplav and  Dhani by blaming Viplav had he not married   in  the manner that he did! by hiding it from all, things would be easier. Surely he cannot tell boa this as she will turn around and hate him ,so it's to stop her from loathing him he thought  it best to lie Dashrant pleads ,so Dashrant  like always puts another in an indebted position.. but Viplav realizes the implications and clarifies his wife's role .. so till Bua dadi stays, Dhani will have to pose   as his nurse? Dashrant  gives  Dhani  pleading looks and  Dhani proves to be the  sensible  wife   qualities  that she has  in her ,she  pacifies Viplav  that dada ji  only tried to  cover up matters, now  they need to save the situation  too!! and by the looks of things dadi bua thinks the world  him,  and it'll be a shame to see her  hurt, she assures Dashrant  he needn't worry they'll  back him up.  where  Dhani is compromising , Viplav is reasonable as he warns Dashrant  that to cover up one lie  many others follow in succession .So best she should be told the truth now , he'll make her come around ,he insists. But Dashrant  defends himself by telling them that its only a matter of two days..

A comedy of misrepresentations, prompted by fear! Shalu comes flapping into Viplav's room and moans about the fact that Bua  is over the moon about her getting married! This is more ridiculous  news for Viplav's ears ! thus more questions are sought from Dashrant. He narrates the whole incredible story  how it started by arranging the celebration  of his and  Dhani' wedding..but while the date was being set  Bua turns up and in  panic  he told her Shalu's marriage is set in two days!    Dhani is flabbergasted  asks the  obvious question ,  but to who?? But Dashrant  then leaves it in Viplav and  Dhani's industrious hands to come around this one! and makes a quick get away.  Dhani  wants to know from Viplav , why did Dashrant have to  suggest   Shalu's wedding. With a smile on his face he explains , it's fear.. fear of Bua who made dadaji tell double lies .. Bua holds a lot of clout in the community , naught go against her ,or  upset her..  Dhani   asks how come she was not around before? Viplav replies they were told she was on an extended pilgrimage ..  but he  does recall how when he became ill as a child she fasted for eleven days for his sake, refusing sustenance  till he got better.. Viplav says he loves her and he is like a son to her  but to cover dada ji's lie he will not lie!  As he rejects the nurse idea,  but he'll convince  Bua and she will surely accept her ,Viplav comforts his wife   Dhani., who has other jobs to do playing his nurse! like dispensing his medication.. he pulls a lousy face at her when she orders he rest and narrows his eyes ready to make a meal out of her.. as  with contracted eyes he watches her leave the room..

A hot and bothered Kanak by babuji's lie, wants to know exactly where  they will a boy for Shalu in two days? as usual  totally in command as the captain of his ship Dashrant replies  let him think ,but one thing is for sure ,he will not be packing off Shalu with any tom ,dick and harry this time!so let him think.. but he has a good feeling that all will be well! ..kanak was on the phone,who is she phoning? Shalu too drifts into the room and feels that she has become a burden upon them, her marriage has always caused aggravation for them.. for once   Kanak feels for her daughter and tells her gently ,it's not how she thinks. This is a brief moment for mother and daughter both, as Kanak gives  support and Shalu receives it keenly..makes all the difference to a smarting daughter. Since Raja's episode Shalu finds that it's her family who rallies support for her.. hence great sadness also leads to maturity and vital attention  from family ,which before  was predominantly negative for Shalu.. Bua sails in and wants to now why there is no  wedding ambience  in house ?  Kanak says all will be done. But Bua provides them with another serious issue , she wants to meet the son in law  face to face! whether his famiy is at par with their family or not?

Son in law in the making ?providence plays an interesting  role its how things unplanned fall into place when god wills it.  Phankaj turns up to AN to enquire about his mate Viplav?  As fate has it, there is a feasible misunderstanding  .. Bua  and  phanhaj happen to be at the right place at the right time.. honest mistake which turns out worth considering by interested parties . Bua  reckons phankaj is the  boy Shalu is meant to marry ,Viplav   understands  that this meddlesome Bua  assumes Viplav's   taken aback   buddy is to be Shalu's would be. She sees them as a handsome couple   Without wasting time, Bau instructs Shalu to serve  phankaj  tea. The boy is no stranger to Shalu , he's her brothers mate  so things  seem positive. What follows is cvs helping! of making up  for Shalu's heartbreak. A recompense is provided.  Shalu's nerves , and ramdin  very nearly tips tea on her hand , but gallantly  phankaj   sticks  his hand and  instead receives Shalu's scald to protect her. Good sign shows   he's a man who  puts others first! shalu gives him emergency  treatment and cools his stinging hand under  cold water. Phankaj shows he is sensitive man too, and offers words of comfort to  Shalu.. every pain has a solution, sometimes one fails to see it..  Dhani too gets ideas and takes it upon herself to  moot the idea with Viplav when she tells him she HAS found the man for Shalu! on hearing it phankaj , Viplav tells  DhaniBau has misunderstood,  besides they shouldn't have a kneejerk reaction, out of  fear of Bua..  here both  Dhani and Viplav  agree to   take the matter further ,  Dhani would   talk to Shalu , what  she  type of a man she prefers ? May be the time is not right ,the girl is already hurt..  but nothing like trying, as Shalu herself will be the one to tell  Dhani  if she would consider phankaj? Shalu  smiles and  Dhani  gets her answer.  A moving scene, Dhani handles it sensitively and Shalu is open enough to share her recent heart break with Dhani..tell her she has been robbed  of thinking straight, seems lost, and she calls out for help.. it's the right time for  Dhani to offer emotional support to Shalu , as the time is ripe for  Dhani to sow love..   

Viplav's pragmatic approach of talking up front to his mate, gets him a husband for his sister Shalu.. phankaj  is it! for all the right reasons, he's his mate, the families know each other ,  and his family likes phankaj..besides that, Viplav trusts his friend..dhani and Viplav can make out the Shalu and Viplav fancy each other.  More surprises for  dadaj and mother of the bride.. Bua announces to  Phankaj  to touch the feet of his  mother in law, dada ji! ,dadi ji ..Kanak gets the idea and  actually  says be blessed to her would be son in law..well by their faces this is one misunderstanding that is not untimely and much sought after..

Overall the best sense  that can be derived from the episode is  that ,  arranging  and matching making a boy  for Shalu is a good omen ,if  I may say so.. some  fairly good comic timings.. basically its an episode  that bounces along  the flow of times hamlet5320.4.16... sorry this is  a day old  take please accept..

precap: bau  by fluke has arranged Shalu's wedding.. what else has she on her mind? she phones some girl.. she'd better get here fast! and viplav  behind the washing line grabs his wife and ends up on top of😲   kaun hai ye chammiya???  me shaking my head.. hey what's going on.. get off her this second viplav T!  honestly...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DAPSG thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice take as usually. I like ur post titles very much. There are intriguing to the episode clearly. I read ur takes compulsorily, even i miss the watching show, never miss ur take on episodes.
Hamlet53 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DAPSG

Nice take as usually. I like ur post titles very much. There are intriguing to the episode clearly. I read ur takes compulsorily, even i miss the watching show, never miss ur take on episodes.

hi dapsg, welcome to IKRS  and my take...      thanks for reading and giving a   lovely comment much love hammie
Tahsinomi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hammie hammie hammie ,
U r such a good writer mashaAllah..
Yesterday's episode had nothing important in it.except something close to comedy scenes.
Thats why I found u n ur magical words all over d take which made me realize how good u r as a writer. ⭐️
There is nothing I can say about d episode.like all other forum memebers I m sad cz of d fact that show can go off air. its really sad ,heart breaking.why cant we watch our show forever? Why does every good thing come to an end n says us MOVE ON...FORGET...
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

When the time is ripe

So true Hammie.. its a law of nature and the biggest mysteries of this universe that events happen as ONLY when the time is right . Not a minute before or after. We are always asked to be patient and wait for the right time.

IS Dadi Bua's entry into Ayodhya Niwas at an opportune time ? She does have a hold on DT to be able to unnerve him into committing two lies . Shallu's wedding in two days and Viplav being attended to by a nurse rather than his wife. Viplav as always wants to set the record straight and Dhani as always does not mind playing along.

Interesting scene with Bua echoing exactly what Kanak feels about Dhani. Why are you dressed like a "Gulbhakavali" as if you are the mistress of this house. A crow remains a crow cannot become a swan ... What is it about Dhani that rubs people the wrong way. IS it her beauty , her innocence and goodness that reelects on her face an instant turn off for people with evil hearts ? Bua wants the nurse out of the house.

DAdaji defends his lies and deflects the blame and its resolution to the couple telling them to sort it out. Viplav explains to Dhani that bua is a well respected member of the family so maybe they need to play along for a bit.

Bau has been told that Shallu's wedding has been arranged within the next 2 days and the biggest issue for the Tripathi family is that they not have a groom. In comes Viplav's friend Pankaj at an opportune time and after a comedy of errors is assumed to be the designated groom .

And here comes the best part of the episode. Dhani senses a an attraction between Pankaj & Shallu and rushes out to tell Viplav about it. Men who are usually daft about reading such signals admonishes it to be a misunderstanding but Dhani tells him of the scene she just witnessed between the two over an accidental tea burning mishap . Viplav takes on the responsibility of talking to Pankaj while Dhani with Shallu.

Shallu is called over and Dhani asks her about her feelings over this rush to get her married. Shallu who has learnt her lesson from the last experience is confused coz she is unable to decide and neither that attraction to get married is very high. And who would want to marry her after all that has happened to her. Dhani gives assures her that is not true and what sort of life partner is she looking for ..a question she shoudl have been asked many month ago by her mother and family. Now grown up she understands that outward beauty which she was attracted to at first is deceptive she now is looking for someone who does not have an agenda. Who is clear hearted and tries to understand her. Dhani is happy to hear her response and indirectly proposes Pankaj to her.

Viplav in his room tells Pankaj not to feel awkward about what Bua was implying but what if indeed his family made such a proposal , will that be acceptable to him. He does not want to force him but seeing that both the families know each other and we both are good friends it is up to you to make the decision. Vip & Pankaj walk out of the room to find the family there is asked to take blessing of his in-laws and he proceeds to touch their feet in acknowledgement of his decision.

The show seems of have taken a leap and left behind the old IKRS verus teh new one. The theme of Lets Hate Dhani and Lets separate the two has been carried forward.

The episode as such was a good laugh and the bua actor is good but her act may get tiring if stretched a lot. She is specially interested in Viplav - well who isn't ?

Whatever IKRS does wrong there are something's it does very well. I really liked the husband wife talking to Pankaj & Shallu respectively . Seemed so very natural and pragmatic.

Kanak has been quiet for the past 2 days. Must be such a change for her.

Bua has changed the layout of the living room. What other layout is she interested to change ? KAnak and DT may just keep silent and let her do the work they have been unsuccessful in doing ie part the two.

The show closure news is not good and I feel sad that a good opportunity was lost . Will see it till the end..lets see how soon that happens.

Talk to you soon.

Edited by premparbat - 8 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: simplejoy

Hammie hammie hammie , hi taz safed coat..
U r such a good writer mashaAllah..   thanks so much for your continued appreciation ..
Yesterday's episode had nothing important in it.except something close to comedy scenes.
Thats why I found u n ur magical words all over d take which made me realize how good u r as a writer. ⭐️...it carries on today...  to comic relief
There is nothing I can say about d episode.like all other forum memebers I m sad cz of d fact that show can go off air. its really sad ,heart breaking.why cant we watch our show forever? Why does every good thing come to an end n says us MOVE ON...FORGET..
because  our life is  transient ..not permanent...  things fade and are not permanent..  waise Iam  pleased you said the show may end and not will end...shows hope so my bid to all is keep watching   till the last episodes which   is not for along time.. thanksso much for your comment.. much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: premparbat

When the time is ripe

hi premratan.. good  to see you..   πŸ˜ƒ   we soldier on.. and on and on...

So true Hammie.. its a law of nature and the biggest mysteries of this universe that events happen as ONLY when the time is right . Not a minute before or after. We are always asked to be patient and wait for the right time.

wish we were operating outside time..can't imagine  what it  be like timeless zone ..

IS Dadi Bua's entry into Ayodhya Niwas at an opportune time ? She does have a hold on DT to be able to unnerve him into committing two lies . Shallu's wedding in two days and Viplav being attended to by a nurse rather than his wife. Viplav as always wants to set the record straight and Dhani howeveras always does not mind playing along.

so true... however there may be times when too goes along with her..she perhaps   softens him.in the head...

Interesting scene with Bua echoing exactly what Kanak feels about Dhani. Why are you dressed like a "Gulbhakavali" as if you are the mistress of this house. A crow remains a crow cannot become a swan ... What is it about Dhani that rubs people the wrong way. IS it her beauty , her innocence and goodness that reelects on her face an instant turn off for people with evil hearts ? Bua wants the nurse out of the house.

loved the gulbakuali bit...  love your translation...  my mind was brain dead yetsterday...

DAdaji defends his lies and deflects the blame and its resolution to the couple telling them to sort it out. Viplav explains to Dhani that bua is a well respected member of the family so maybe they need to play along for a bit.

welll this play along is going to play some long shots lets hope not out of the pavilion !

Bau has been told that Shallu's wedding has been arranged within the next 2 days and the biggest issue for the Tripathi family is that they not have a groom. In comes Viplav's friend Pankaj at an opportune time and after a comedy of errors is assumed to be the designated groom .

haaahaaa..πŸ˜†   waise pankhaj is a sweeto.. fit hai  they do make a nice couple..at least he doesn't wear those trousers..

And here comes the best part of the episode. Dhani senses a an attraction between Pankaj & Shallu and rushes out to tell Viplav about it. Men who are usually daft about reading such signals admonishes it to be a misunderstanding but Dhani tells him of the scene she just witnessed between the two over an accidental tea burning mishap . Viplav takes on the responsibility of talking to Pankaj while Dhani with Shallu.

yes I too agree lovely scene done with great ease..   both did the needful...   liked it ..

Shallu is called over and Dhani asks her about her feelings over this rush to get her married. Shallu who has learnt her lesson from the last experience is confused coz she is unable to decide and neither that attraction to get married is very high. And who would want to marry her after all that has happened to her. Dhani gives assures her that is not true and what sort of life partner is she looking for ..a question she shoudl have been asked many month ago by her mother and family. Now grown up she understands that outward beauty which she was attracted to at first is deceptive she now is looking for someone who does not have an agenda. Who is clear hearted and tries to understand her. Dhani is happy to hear her response and indirectly proposes Pankaj to her.

yes thought  dhani talking through with   shalu was great.  purposeful bonding...

Viplav in his room tells Pankaj not to feel awkward about what Bua was implying but what if indeed his family made such a proposal , will that be acceptable to him. He does not want to force him but seeing that both the families know each other and we both are good friends it is up to you to make the decision. Vip & Pankaj walk out of the room to find the family there is asked to take blessing of his in-laws and he proceeds to touch their feet in acknowledgement of his decision.

yes viplav too handled it very well as It can be awkward  for abrother   but he managed it  very well focussed to the point..

The show seems of have taken a leap and left behind the old IKRS verus teh new one. The theme of Lets Hate Dhani and Lets separate the two has been carried forward.

its like.. its the only thing cvs have..why can't it be lets embrace dhani into the household?

The episode as such was a good laugh and the bua actor is good but her act may get tiring if stretched a lot. She is specially interested in Viplav - well who isn't ?

yes  it was funny..  what with dashrant  's ears boxed  every now and then..  viplav ,I agree barfi for all..

Whatever IKRS does wrong there are something's it does very well. I really liked the husband wife talking to Pankaj & Shallu respectively . Seemed so very natural and pragmatic.

yes I too endorse it.. premratan   its family veiwing .. free from  hard core violence..

Kanak has been quiet for the past 2 days. Must be such a change for her.

her change will be when she  has a woman to woman bonding session with dhani.. that'll be the day ..lets dream on ratna... shall we..?

Bua has changed the layout of the living room. What other layout is she interested to change ? KAnak and DT may just keep silent and let her do the work they have been unsuccessful in doing ie part the two.

thanks for alerting me premratan..  i will check the surroundings of the living room  sammy too pointed  it out..

The show closure news is not good and I feel sad that a good opportunity was lost . Will see it till the end..lets see how soon that happens.

thats my mate!  grabbing your palm ,me too  ratna and Iam sure many others.. who will stick it to the end...

Talk to you soon.  

very pleased  to read your comment , especially today  ..chin up while the show goes on.. on.. much love as always yours hammie

samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie

Loved the Title "When the Time is ripe .  

Indeed yesterday episode is all about Time 1 and 2 .    and loved  the way you  gave introduction ..   Loved the way explained between Kanak as  mother and shallu as daughter blurting out their feelings infront daadaji . Kanak as a mother questioning on behalf of ther daughter - It was  beautiful Scene.  

So CVS  giving indirect message to viewrs . Use the time before it harvest ..    enjoy the episodes till it lasts .   (Sammy tho will enjoy till it last  and fate of good stories  will have abrupt ending .. )
Hamlet53 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: samanthana

Hi Hammie

hi sammy... taz told me you commented...but wasdoing  wedtake...
Loved the Title "When the Time is ripe .  

Indeed yesterday episode is all about Time 1 and 2 .    and loved  the way you  gave introduction ..   Loved the way explained between Kanak as  mother and shallu as daughter blurting out their feelings infront daadaji . Kanak as a mother questioning on behalf of ther daughter - It was  beautiful Scene.  
yes you too touched on time sequence on your post wasgreat... 

So CVS  giving indirect message to viewrs . Use the time before it harvest ..    enjoy the episodes till it lasts .   (Sammy tho will enjoy till it last  and fate of good stories  will have abrupt ending .. )
yes I agree.. my family watches ISHQ they were upset ... I  was determined  to do thetake... thought why spoil it while its still on... yes sammy we'll watch it together and continue to do what we  do write...πŸ˜ƒ     thankssammy for commenting much love hammie

samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hi Sammie

Can i Know Who is Taz😊