i_yatharthk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
With palki ma'am being the creative head I don't feel it is what we see it might be like this what I mean is...the scenes might be in this sequence...
1) SAHIR says all that to rile isha up.
2) shreya makes a pass on sahir seeing him changing or does it as she sees isha passing
3) SAHIR may be not able to control his emotions and kisses isha and she takes it in wrong way...
The second and this points may even be swapped...
Let's see how much of this gets true...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You are right..
Kuch bhi ho sakta h..
i_yatharthk thumbnail
And I feel it's gonna be on Monday...coz it's always Mondays for sahir' show...from past two weeks at least...
i_yatharthk thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rockingbhardwaj

You are right..
Kuch bhi ho sakta h..

I am right even with the sequence...
Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Ya I guess you're right . Sahir's just trying to provoke Isha more and more probably to earn some reaction from her side and of course to hurt her and prove how wrong she was in killing his self respect . From today's precap it was pretty much  evident that Shreya tried to force herself on Sahir..but then we dnt know if he's going to push her away or get carried away.
I think your prediction is right.. Isha is surely going to take it in a wrong way...Lets wait for Monday to see what happens.
Edited by Spark.Shreya - 8 years ago
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
The precap was superawesome. Because there is on one side Shreya throwing herself on Sahir and Isha taking it all wrong way and then she again goes on to test him by kissing him. . .It all just makes me wonder how much she knows Sahir or trust him. Its always in negative.
florence123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..MiStLeToE..

The precap was superawesome. Because there is on one side Shreya throwing herself on Sahir and Isha taking it all wrong way and then she again goes on to test him by kissing him. . .It all just makes me wonder how much she knows Sahir or trust him. Its always in negative.

True from the beginning Isha seems to be having trust issues and this is going to aggravate things even more Looks like she does not know him at all
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: florence123

True from the beginning Isha seems to be having trust issues and this is going to aggravate things even more Looks like she does not know him at all

So true. I mean she could have questioned his act straight but she didn't. She keeps on putting the blame on Sahir but she herself is largely responsible for their mess too. She is just not ready to give him a fair chance.