India-Forums

PREDICTION

i_yatharthk Goldie
i_yatharthk
i_yatharthk

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:54am | IP Logged
With palki ma'am being the creative head I don't feel it is what we see it might be like this what I mean is...the scenes might be in this sequence...
1) SAHIR says all that to rile isha up.
2) shreya makes a pass on sahir seeing him changing or does it as she sees isha passing
3) SAHIR may be not able to control his emotions and kisses isha and she takes it in wrong way...
The second and this points may even be swapped...
Let's see how much of this gets true...

Rockingbhardwaj IF-Dazzler
Rockingbhardwaj
Rockingbhardwaj

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 7:01am | IP Logged
You are right..
Kuch bhi ho sakta h..
i_yatharthk Goldie
i_yatharthk
i_yatharthk

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 7:19am | IP Logged
And I feel it's gonna be on Monday...coz it's always Mondays for sahir' show...from past two weeks at least...
i_yatharthk Goldie
i_yatharthk
i_yatharthk

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rockingbhardwaj

You are right..
Kuch bhi ho sakta h..

I am right even with the sequence...
Spark.Shreya Senior Member
Spark.Shreya
Spark.Shreya

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Ya I guess you're right . Sahir's just trying to provoke Isha more and more probably to earn some reaction from her side and of course to hurt her and prove how wrong she was in killing his self respect . From today's precap it was pretty much  evident that Shreya tried to force herself on Sahir..but then we dnt know if he's going to push her away or get carried away.
I think your prediction is right.. Isha is surely going to take it in a wrong way...Lets wait for Monday to see what happens.

Edited by Spark.Shreya - 20 April 2016 at 7:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dvrushui_yatharthk

..MiStLeToE.. IF-Dazzler
..MiStLeToE..
..MiStLeToE..

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 8:49am | IP Logged
The precap was superawesome. Because there is on one side Shreya throwing herself on Sahir and Isha taking it all wrong way and then she again goes on to test him by kissing him. . .It all just makes me wonder how much she knows Sahir or trust him. Its always in negative.

dvrushui_yatharthk

florence123 Senior Member
florence123
florence123

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..MiStLeToE..

The precap was superawesome. Because there is on one side Shreya throwing herself on Sahir and Isha taking it all wrong way and then she again goes on to test him by kissing him. . .It all just makes me wonder how much she knows Sahir or trust him. Its always in negative.

True from the beginning Isha seems to be having trust issues and this is going to aggravate things even more Looks like she does not know him at all

dvrushui_yatharthk

..MiStLeToE.. IF-Dazzler
..MiStLeToE..
..MiStLeToE..

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by florence123

Originally posted by ..MiStLeToE..

True from the beginning Isha seems to be having trust issues and this is going to aggravate things even more Looks like she does not know him at all
So true. I mean she could have questioned his act straight but she didn't. She keeps on putting the blame on Sahir but she herself is largely responsible for their mess too. She is just not ready to give him a fair chance.

dvrushui_yatharthk

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index