Shahid's mother Neelima Azim talks about her son becoming a father

touch_of_pink IF-Sizzlerz
touch_of_pink
touch_of_pink

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:53am | IP Logged

I had sensed it long before Shahid told me'

The star's mother Neelima Azim talks about her son becoming a father

Upala KBR upala.kbr@dnaindia.net

Shahid Kapoor recently confirmed that he is going to become a father. Word is wife Mira Rajput will deliver an autumn baby (late September or early October). And it is always the grandmother who is the happiest when her children start their own family. Shahid's mother and dancer-actress Neelima Azim is no different.

The too-young-to-be dadi Neelima reveals, that although Shahid confirmed his impending fatherhood only now, she had sensed it earlier. Even before her laadla told her. "Of course, Shahid had told me at the right time, but I guessed it much earlier. Call it a mother's intuition or sixth sense, but I was pretty sure Mira was expecting earlier. I was extremely happy when Shahid confirmed what I was thinking!" she recounts.

Neelima says the emotions she is going through now are indescribable. "It's a great feeling becoming a grandmother and very difficult to express in words. We are all feeling so thrilled, excited and yet emotional... It's a happy time for us all."

She has two sons. Does she hope that Mira will have a daughter, so there is a baby girl in the family for her to fuss over? The to-be granny smiles, "I just want the baby to be happy, healthy and fine... Whether it's a boy or girl doesn't matter."

What kind of papa will Shahid make? "He will make a wonderful one " the world's best dad!"

Published Date:  Apr 20, 2016

http://epaper.dnaindia.com/story.aspx?id=89130&boxid=38542&ed_date=2016-04-20&ed_code=820004&ed_page=1

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

marium.mariumHariOmdesicrowd

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top