India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

|I Get To Love You| a ManVeer Os

Damon.Holic IF-Rockerz
Damon.Holic
Damon.Holic

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:38am | IP Logged

Hola folks. Pranoti here. Many of you remember me as Sanjana too. Well, I'm an old member and I'm posting after one and a hlf year I guess. I don't know if there are any old members still here and neither have I known any of the new members. So hey nice to meet you! Here's presenting to you a really long OS.

I GET TO LOVE YOU

OS

"Jaaiii!!" she shouted at top of her voice. "kaunsa salwar suit pehnu samajh hi nai araha. Kitne bhej ke rakhe hai Uday ne. 7 din kya, agle mahine tak pehen saku itne kapde bhijvaye" she told Jai as she walked to the huge brown closet. "Ladkewale hai, shaadi ke dino mei dulhan jo bhi kapda pehengi, sab ladke walo se aata hai. You know that na." Sighing, they both kept staring at it. Running her hands through the dresses, she pulled out a nice fresh green colored anarkali and put it on her sister. "ye pehno manyata jiji, achha lagega aap par." Manyata still seemed a bit confused. "are jiji, mehendi aur hara rang go hand in hand, usually log mehendi ke din hare rang ke kapde pehente hai. Lo pehno" Manyata smiled and turned around to get ready. "aur haa, jaldi karna. Sab neeche intezaar kar rahe hai. Unnati ka message aya tha, wo abhi aadhe ghante mei pohchne wali hai." "Haa Jai, you don't worry ajayenge. Tu bhi jaldi ready ho ja"

"Wow Manyata! You are looking so beautiful!" Unnati explained hugging her. They both sat down, surrounded by so many ladies, all ready to color the beautiful and delicate hands of the royal ladies and their gorgeous guests. "nanand (sister in law) hone ke naate pehli mehendi hum lagayenge" Unnati, stating the most obvious sat by Manyata. "ye ungli ki tip colour karde. Actually sare ungliyonki tips colour karde" Manyata suggested and Unnati happily agreed. After she was done, Manyata asked for the mehendi cone. Very carefully, and in a beautiful handwriting, she wrote Uday's name on her left hand. Everyone looked at her with a broad smile. Komal kissed her forehead. "akhri baar jab Uday ka naam humare haathonpe likha tha, tab usne khudke haathonse wo mitaya tha" she said sadly, staring into nothing. "Usne humse kaha tha, humari naam apne haathonpe tabhi likhwana jab tum khud wo chahogi. Contract mei aisa kuch likha nahi hai, to iski koi zarurat nahi hai. Pyar mei jor hota hai, jabardasti nahi." "ye kehke wo chala gaya tha" Manyata said looking at his name. "But aaj ye naam humare haathonpe dekhne keliye khud taras rahe the. Isliye khud apne haathonse likha hai" Manyata added and looked up. "hum aap dono keliye bahot khush hai" Dadisaab added and placed her hand on Manyata's head. "shuru kariye mehendi ka karyakram, aur humari Manyata ke haathonpe sabse sundar mehendi rachiye" daadisaab added. . Jai, Unnati, Komal, Menaka, and even Daadisaab, were getting mehendi on their hands. There was dance, music and happiness everywhere. After all this was a wedding which no one would be able forget.

Uday and Manyata had confessed their love for each other and Jai had made peace with the present and the future yet to come. She was done conspiring against her own blood and had happily accepted the truth (right where the actual Dekha ek Khwaab ends). They had decided to wait till Rajmata was out of coma to get married. After a period of few months, she had regained her consciousness and everything was as it should have been since forever. No one was running away, no one was conspiring and everyone was ok with what all they had. Of course there were enemies, but they were to be fought together with unity, like an ideal family they were. Daadisaab had planned a big fat Indian wedding for Uday and Manyata since eternity. She had dreamed of it every night and finally it was shaping into reality. The week long wedding was to be taken place in Devgadh and Jaygadh. On their border, to be extremely specific and dramatic, where the two states unite with each other. Both the royal families and their guests were in Devgadh and Jaygadh for the well awaited destination wedding. It was December and Rajasthan was at its best weather. A yagya by the to be couple, followed by muhdikhayi and official shagun-exchange', on the the next day. On the third day was community feast for every citizen of both the riyasats. The royal families would themselves serve the citizens with delicious lunch. The fourth day was reserved for Mehendi in the day and a cocktail party at night. The next day, i.e. the fifth day would be the sangeet. On the sixth day would be THE WEDDING. The night of the seventh day would be the wedding reception.

Needless to say, nothing about the finances was thought of and a literally huge and grand wedding was thrown for the betrothed couple. A wedding which would obviously suit the royal stature was going on. Gambling, poker, teen patti, drinks, music, dancing, seven star resorts, literally everything you would dream was happening in reality there

The men sat somewhere in jaygadh while the mehendi proceeding was being carried out in Devgadh. Mardonka kya kaam waha. They discussed Riyasat and business.

Soon most of the hands present there had beautiful mehendis on them. Some Arabic, some were very intricate. But none was as beautiful as Manyata's. As soon as Vijay came to know about it, he walked into the Devgadh palace to meet his bhais. "M Bhai, J Bhai! Jaise hi humne suna ke aapko haathonpe mehendi ban chuki hai aur aap free ho, hum daude chale aye. Ye mehendi ki smell humari jaan le rahi hai, please bahar chalte hai!" he said upon his entry. The girls laughed at their poor brother. "Kyun Uday kaha hai? Aur baaki tumhare friends?" Manyata asked as she was helped upon her feet by Unnati and Jai. "Itni der to friends ke saath the. We had great fun! But I was missing you all. And Uday banna ka kuch pata nahi. Subah se busy hai kahi pe. Dikhe hi nahi hai hume" Vijay said kicking a small pebble on their way to the lawns. "Uday dikha hi nai tumhe? Wait I'll call him" She signaled Vijay to call him. As the phone rang, Vijay held it at Manyata's ear. "Hey baby. Badi der baad humari yaad ayi" Uday said as he picked the call. "kaha pe ho! Vijay bhai ne kaha unhone tujhe dekha hi nahi hai subah se. kiske saath ho?" Manyata scolded him lovingly. "ohho princess, abhi se itna possessiveness. Hum bhi tumhe bahot miss kar rahe hai. I really wanna be there with you! But abhi jara busy hai. Ye kaam abhi karna hoga warna problem hojayegi baad mei" Uday said and Manyata could sense he really was busy. "Jaroor apne kisi ex ke saath kone mei baitha hoga haan nai to" Manyata said with her fake anger. Uday laughed and gave her a kiss over the phone and Manyata couldn't help but blush. "Halkat kahi ka! Jaldi aao naaa Udaay!!" Manayta said as she jumped a little. It was already getting hard for Vijay to hold the phone near her ear and now on top of that, Manyata was jumping. "Gustakhi maaf humari maharani, par abhi baksh dijiye hume. Hum lunch ke baad evening tak jaroor milne aate hai aapse" Uday said asking him to be excused. Manyata was getting overly desperate as she wanted to show him her mehendi, tell him how she had written his name on her hands herself and how she knew the mehendi was going to end up being colored really dark. But Uday was just not listening. "Jao Uday, baat bhi mat kar humse. Tum to humse pyaar hi nai" Said an impatient Manyata and the very next second realized her mistake and bit her tongue. There was silence on the other end and Vijay Jai and Unnati were done rolling their eyes and cursing Manyata a thousand times by then. She looked at them and closed her eyes waited for his reply. "Hum shaam tak ajayenge Manyata, abhi hume kaam karne do aur khud bhi jara araam karlo" saying, Uday ended call without any bye, or love you or princess. Manyata sadly distanced her ear from the phone and Vijay ended the call. "Manyata bhai, aise dhoom dhaam se aapki aur Uday ki teesri shaadi plan karne gaye to sabko katora leke bheek mangna badega. Devgadh bankrupt hojayega, please kuch karo aur ye shaadi bachao" Vijay said as he panicked. "Offo Vijay banna, aap bhi na. aisa kuch nai hoga. Dada maan jayenge. Ye final shaadi hai Vijay banna" Unnati said comforting Manyata. "Aisa kabhi mat kehna jiji. Bhoolse bhi. Hum sab jaanti hai aap dono ek dusre se kitna pyar karte ho" Jai said. "jaldi se unse milke maafi mang ke ye sab khatam karlo. Ok?" Jai said and Vijay hugged Manyata lightly. "actually it's not that a big deal. Bas hasi majaak mei kaha tumne M bhai. Itna bhi kya tension" Vijay said patting her back lightly as they all walked towards lunch.

Come evening. Manyata was really sad as Uday yet hadn't met her. No message no call. And now there was no time. All had to get ready for the cocktail party at the lawns. Manyata cursed herself. But soon she came up with a way to convince Uday and she had a strong belief that it would work.

All arrived dressed at the party. Some wore nice long gowns, while some wore a one piece. Every person present was at their sophisticated best. Everyone expected a Uday Manyata' couple entry, but Manyata arrived earlier than Uday and Uday came in much late. Excusing himself claiming he had really got busy with some hotel business. Majority of the guests had arrived and Manyata felt that this was a good time. She spotted Uday at the drinks bar sitting with Vijay bhai.

"Ab ghussa jaane bhi do Uday banna" Vijay said to Uday. "Aise kaise jaane de. Hum bhi to kaam hi kar rahe the. Jaan buch kar thodi use ignore kar rahe the. Humare dono ke future keliye hi planning kar rahe the. Saara mood bighadke rakh diya humara." Uday sounded like a little child. Vijay smiled lightly knowing his and Manyata's history. Ek dusre pe bahot ghussa honge, plates yaha waha fekenge, ek dusre ko jail bhijwayenge, talwaar chalayenge, yaha tak sar pe bandooke thop denge, par usse jyada ek dusre se pyaar karnege. Uday Manyata ka kuch alag hi logic tha. Vijay knew this little thing was nothing in front of all of that. "Iss baar hum nahi jaane wale uske paas. Jo karna hai wo karle. Hum bhi dekhenge ki unhe hume manane mei asani na ho" Uday said gulping the drink in one go. Vijay still continued to smile thinking how cute both were and patted Uday's back.

"Ladies and Gentlemen" Manyata grabbed everyone's attention. All the big lights went off and the spotlight focused on Manyata. She sat on a high stool on a little heighted stage and a mic in her hand. "Uday ki gaanonki playlistse humne ye gaana suna tha. Ab ye gaana kiske liye tha I don't know, but I pray humare liye hi ho" Manyata said looking at the crowd. She could see Uday straighten himself up at the bar. "Jabse humneye gaana suna hai, humare liye to ye gaana sirf Uday keliye hai. Jab kabhi sunte hai. Uska hi chehra humare saamne ata hai. Angrezi hai. Use waise hi firangi gaane pasand aate hai. Meri fati huyi whale jaisi awaaz mei gaane ki koshish kar rahi hu. Uch nich hojaye to maaf kardena" everyone had a small laugh and Manyata continued with a smile.

"One look at you, my whole life falls in line.

I prayed for you before I called you mine.

Oh I can't believe it's true sometimes. Oh I can't believe it's true.

I get to love you. It's the best thing that I'll ever do.

I get to love you. It's a promise I'm making to you:

Whatever may come your heart I will choose

Forever I'm yours, Forever I do. I get to love you I get to love you"

She sang while her eyes were closed. Her voice was actually sounding so soothing and beautiful! She pictured Uday and all the beautiful moments they had shared till now. There was a smile on her face unknowingly. Pin drop silence and Manyata was the only one to be heard.

"And they say love is a journey. I promise that I'll never leave.

When it's too heavy to carry remember this moment with me."

She opened her eyes as she realized she was joined by a male voice. The crowd had parted and Uday was standing in front of her with a drink in his hand and the other hand in his pocket

They sang together

"I get to love you. It's the best thing that I'll ever do.

I get to love you. It's a promise I'm making to you:

Whatever may come your heart I will choose

Forever I'm yours, Forever I do. I get to love you I get to love you"

And as the song finished, Manyata threw her hands around him and Uday hugged her dearly. Everyone had a little aww' moment and clapped. While Manyata whispered in his ear "does this mean I'm forgiven?" "Of Course you are princess. And obviously this song is for you" Uday replied and Manyata blushed.

Away from their own party, the two love birds were standing under an artificially lighted tree, giggling and in each other's arms. Uday held her by her waist while Manyata showed him her mehendi and told him that she herself had written his name. Uday held her mehendi hands in his. She explained how last time he had told her not to write his name on her hands till she really meant it and so this time, she herself had written it. Falling in love with her once again, he looked in her eyes and kissed his name which was on her hands. Unable to bear the mehendi smell Uday left her and coughed uncontrollably. Manyata laughed as she saw the mighty Yuvraaj falling prey to mehendi smell. She pressed her hands on his nose while Uday struggled to breathe past that smell.

Unnati hated herself for she was about to break that beautiful moment. "dada, Manyata" she walked towards them and Uday felt relieved. "aaphi ki party hai aur aap dono yaha kya kar rahe ho. Chalo everyone is dying to see you both dance. Also, sabko bhi dance karna hai, isliye please jaldi kijiye." The three of them giggled and walked towards the dance area. The same song which Manyata had sung played in the background. Uday and Manyata danced exactly like they had danced first in Jai's party. After their small dance, everyone landed on the dance floor and were dancing their heart away. As they both were still clinging on to each other, Manyata asked Uday softly "waise kis kaam mei busy the." Turning her around smoothly, Uday pulled her close and whispered in her ear "Humare 2 haftonke honeymoon ke kaam mei." "Sachhiii??" Manyata couldn't help but blush. "Kasamse princess, humne tumhe itna blush karte hue pehli baar dekha hai. Aur details batate, but fir surprise, surprise kaise rahega? Haan nai toh? Uday said teasing her while Manyata blushed more and buried her head in his chest

Hugging her close, he looked up at the sky and wished for an eternity just like the moment he was living in

Pranoti aka Sanjana

Hope you liked it!

Do hit the like button and leave a comment.

Lots of love Heart

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

SunsnowNickoholic18nuttygalarshiforever217swatiluthraanushruthidhaakshu-Kritika-Twinkle_alishacuteariyaperfection

Damon.Holic IF-Rockerz
Damon.Holic
Damon.Holic

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:42am | IP Logged
I'll send the PMs later in night

sorry for any grammatical mistakes. haven't read before posting

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiforever217Twinkle_alishacuteariya

arshiforever217 Senior Member
arshiforever217
arshiforever217

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 8:03am | IP Logged
beautiful. Plzz post next part soon. And hiii... Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Damon.HolicTwinkle_alisha

Twinkle_alisha IF-Rockerz
Twinkle_alisha
Twinkle_alisha

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Heyyy How's U.. Smile
Well U Don't Know Much Happy I'm Here To See Old Members Of Our Forum... Smile Big smile Shocked

Well I'm Really Sry That U Would Find Few Of Ur Old Friends At Forum Because Many Had Left..  Unhappy Cry

Anyways Well I Must Say Woww Very Sweet Come Back By Posting OS On ManVeer.  Big smile

And I Not Liked Infact I Loved Ur OS Veryy Much... Smile Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Damon.Holic

perfection IF-Sizzlerz
perfection
perfection

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
it was soo beautiful Heart i just love it .. waise i dont have any right to say that but i will ask u to write more manveer os IF U CAN  Embarrassed thnx for it dear Hug

Damon.Holic

cuteariya IF-Sizzlerz
cuteariya
cuteariya

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Beautiful OS 
Wow dadisa planned big fat Indian wedding for manveer 
Everything was so perfect in manveer life
Ouch uday got upset hearing manyata 
But manyata apologized with uday in such romantic way
Manveer shared cute little moments & their dance

Damon.Holic

Damon.Holic IF-Rockerz
Damon.Holic
Damon.Holic

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munia.ash2015

beautiful. Plzz post next part soon. And hiii... Smile

Thanx a lot!! But sorry this doesn't have another part, its on one shot

Twinkle_alisha

Damon.Holic IF-Rockerz
Damon.Holic
Damon.Holic

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Twinkle_alisha

Heyyy How's U.. Smile
Well U Don't Know Much Happy I'm Here To See Old Members Of Our Forum... Smile Big smile Shocked

Well I'm Really Sry That U Would Find Few Of Ur Old Friends At Forum Because Many Had Left..  Unhappy Cry

Anyways Well I Must Say Woww Very Sweet Come Back By Posting OS On ManVeer.  Big smile

And I Not Liked Infact I Loved Ur OS Veryy Much... Smile Big smile

I'm Fine! how are you?

that's great! you seem to be a new member!

thanx a lot dear! glad you Loved it!! Heart

Go to top