Udann

The forum condition..

snehaHCAPK IF-Dazzler
snehaHCAPK
snehaHCAPK

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Ek kahani aur main zid pe ade 
Dono me se koi na aage badhe. 

I read these lines from a poem written by nilesh misra today and the  first thing that came in my mind was this forum LOL.
We all av decided to root for which couple n av good enough reasons n justifications for d same but i think d story d way it is progressing is making it more complicated. 
I m keeping aaditya out of this topic bcoz honestly m loosing hopes day by day. Lolz. 
So far vivaan n chakor r coming close bt their scenes always indicate a twist which opens d debate again. I think makers know our situation very well n encashing it. 

P.S. I have always beileved that a writer should av full rights to alter his story n write what he wants to write. But does it give him a liberty to take the story to a point whr his own characters become strangers for all. And i m nt saying this for couples bt for d over all story n reception. A lot of characters like arjun sir, bhagya, aabha, ronie(i don't knw wat happened wid him) av got removed from d show. Maybe they will enter later n this was done to bring some freshness in d show. Bt is it justified? I really don't know.

Edited by snehaHCAPK - 20 April 2016 at 6:35am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

socuteeeArjunfanNAJAANsmiles_ukfilmaddict43abhiya_12

abhiya_12 IF-Stunnerz
abhiya_12
abhiya_12

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:45am | IP Logged
to be frank sneha leavng beside couple thng..fr me postleap dey drastically changed each nd evry character xpt chakor..adi used 2 b a strng character bt now he dnt get enough.screespce..vivaan usd 2 b so strng,dey made him a drg addict nd dnt want 2 talk abt imli,evry1 knw

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smiles_uksnehaHCAPK

snehaHCAPK IF-Dazzler
snehaHCAPK
snehaHCAPK

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhiya_12

to be frank sneha leavng beside couple thng..fr me postleap dey drastically changed each nd evry character xpt chakor..adi used 2 b a strng character bt now he dnt get enough.screespce..vivaan usd 2 b so strng,dey made him a drg addict nd dnt want 2 talk abt imli,evry1 knw
thanks rev for reminding me imli. such a cute, innocent child she was. her sister was everything for her. there are not too many topics on her bt i always luved imli more than chakor pre leap jst bcoz of sheer innocence and cuteness the child had. 
imli, aadi, vivaan all were pillar of strength for chakor. 
I would av accepted imli in this avtaar if d hurt and anger was shown properly. d sister bond was strong hw can these 10 yrs break into it. even if she was hurt she cannot be so stupid to kill her own sister. I mean kidnapping her and her friends is almost like taking chakor near death. 
I am very disappointed with the changes in aadi n imli specially. Bcoz vivaan's situation is sumwhr justified bt these two av got changed without proper reasoning. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smiles_ukabhiya_12

abhiya_12 IF-Stunnerz
abhiya_12
abhiya_12

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 7:19am | IP Logged
at 1st i thought imli was sumwer justified in her anger,bt tryng 2 kill her sister in name of loyalty is nt justified..she knwz verywell abt her sis aim frm childhood

adi vusko toh badi muskilsae screenspace milthi hain woh bhi with mike

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snehaHCAPK

snehaHCAPK IF-Dazzler
snehaHCAPK
snehaHCAPK

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Lolz rev bt true for aadi. 
N regarding imli she has become a doormat for suraj. Nw since suraj has crushed her dreams i really want to see hw she will still do her bandhuagiri for suraj. I think wid chakor dey r showing a progressive woman bt on the other hand imli represents d regressive woman. Actually nt regressive she is like blind folded by luv. Bt for me such luv is useless. 

abhiya_12

abhiya_12 IF-Stunnerz
abhiya_12
abhiya_12

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 7:44am | IP Logged
sneha tumhe lagtha hain ki ab woh badal jaayegii..i dnt thnk so,she lost all her senses in the name of luv..main ek mint vusko dekhar sachmae wish karnae lagithiki suraj accpt karae lol me..nd if sukor is on the crds get ready 2 see typical planng nd plttng vamp

snehaHCAPK

snehaHCAPK IF-Dazzler
snehaHCAPK
snehaHCAPK

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Rev aaj ke episode ke baad to i av no expectations frm imli. Really she has no self respect. 

abhiya_12

abhiya_12 IF-Stunnerz
abhiya_12
abhiya_12

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:32am | IP Logged
pata nahi woh ladki kab apna dimaag use karegii..i heard luv is blind bt in imliz case its dumb and deaf too

snehaHCAPK

Go to top