India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

IKRS Going OFF Air?? (Page 25)

Nuttyme Senior Member
Nuttyme
Nuttyme

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:18am | IP Logged
I feel... All colors needs to do now is read this post... And specially the emotions running high on .. They will dare not stop IKRS for the next 5 years... Till vidha turn pardada and pardadi... And we see young vidhas taking cue from our lovely couple. 
It will be sho cute to watch their life when they grow old... Hai re... !!!
Arey o... Channel vaalon... Kabhi hamari Bhi sun lo. Trp toh har hafte  milta hai...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-JollyJabeen-JBmehraan

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:32am | IP Logged

We people need a group hugs yaara..! I had no words to express my grief , pain and hurt ..Felt too low, depressed and loss of words ..Tried to console myself  after watching worst things..It was deadly nightmare hits me badly..This show is very close to my heart , emotionally strained and attached to this show..I could proudly claim that IKRS is one of the finest show in recent times .. I stepped in for MR but literally each and every character started penetrating into our heart.. I admired show at a very first moment itself...It gave me a sort of addiction, ViDha's romance is a like a  healing therapy to seal our internal stress..You won't get that  kind of exaggerated, self-indulgent feelings of tenderness, sadness for every show..Immense love , pleasure of joy, excitement, amiability and whole hearted conviction by actors goes incredible.!Flaws and issues are a part of parcel of showbiz and can't deny the true fact that original theme  deviated from tagline..The quality of romance is redefined by leads here and tend to grab so many eyeballs which at some times looks miraculous and sensational..I do hope MR won't make it as a long term once again in getting back..Just hope for the happy times..! friends..! Respect everyone's views.! 

Edited by cocoatree - 21 April 2016 at 1:41am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilin-JollyJabeen-JBadhiabhinandyy55sura123premparbatmehraan

~DaZZ|ing~ IF-Dazzler
~DaZZ|ing~
~DaZZ|ing~

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:35am | IP Logged
The alarms started ringing in my mind once the TRPs continued declining week after week.  I had this fear for the past couple of months that either the show would go off air or that Mishal would quit because the show had shifted quite a bit from its original concept.  I honestly feared more that it would be Mishal quitting than the show ending shy of a year, not vice versa.  
My heart's crying for Mishal.  He's done complete justice to his role as Viplav Tripathi.  Ending the show this way with so many open tracks isn't doing justice to him for all of his effort.  Mishal's a complete package that'll shine in any role you bring his way.  Such is the versatility of Mishal Raheja, an actor who could possibly give someone like Aamir Khan competition with his prowess.  I wish him the very best in the future and hope that I get to see him in films.  I hope he's able to access Bollywood the same way Pulkit, Gurmeet, Sushant, and KSG have in his transition from television to films.  I don't think we'll ever get to see him again on a daily soap given how picky he is in choosing roles.
I really hope Eisha too is able to find work after IKRS on television and in films.  She's become a power house of an actress in such a short period of time.  Sadly, newcomers like Eisha often get lost in the competition for female leads on Indian television.  
I started watching this show for Dhani and fell in love with Viplav.  I'm going to support IKRS until the very end.  I'll never get to witness a love story like Viplav and Dhani's ever again.  It's dejecting that the audience didn't give their love story a chance.

Sorry guys, if my post is a bit of a downer.  It reflects how I feel.

Edited by ~DaZZ|ing~ - 21 April 2016 at 1:45am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Annu_2402adhiabhi-JollyJabeen-JBMishfanpearl82Magnolia2premparbatcocoatreemehraan

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Hey ARCHU...I remember u were the oldie here...wwn I joined in!!!always appreciated ur postings n takes!!!n I remember that u had welcomed me too...Now ur my pm buddy...n closest too...KAISA CHALEGA AB???bolo!!!..where are u going anyways tell me I will join u there!!!ROFL...but no colors !!!ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilin-JollyJabeen-JBnandyy55cocoatree

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Any news of this,damn trps...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-JollyJabeen-JBcocoatree

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

Hey ARCHU...I remember u were the oldie here...wwn I joined in!!!always appreciated ur postings n takes!!!n I remember that u had welcomed me too...Now ur my pm buddy...n closest too...KAISA CHALEGA AB???bolo!!!..where are u going anyways tell me I will join u there!!!ROFL...but no colors !!!ROFL

mein kya bolu re..! bear my hindi..LOL

I m running out of mind for past two days..My show list is too short..Don't know once again I am interested to switch on TV..only one show which turned me on it's IKRS..No idea to turn back on..darling..LOL
Definitely I want you there..LOLLOLLOL

Annu_2402Ilin-JollyJabeen-JBsura123

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~DaZZ|ing~

The alarms started ringing in my mind once the TRPs continued declining week after week.  I had this fear for the past couple of months that either the show would go off air or that Mishal would quit because the show had shifted quite a bit from its original concept.  I honestly feared more that it would be Mishal quitting than the show ending shy of a year, not vice versa.  
My heart's crying for Mishal.  He's done complete justice to his role as Viplav Tripathi.  Ending the show this way with so many open tracks isn't doing justice to him for all of his effort.  Mishal's a complete package that'll shine in any role you bring his way.  Such is the versatility of Mishal Raheja, an actor who could possibly give someone like Aamir Khan competition with his prowess.  I wish him the very best in the future and hope that I get to see him in films.  I hope he's able to access Bollywood the same way Pulkit, Gurmeet, Sushant, and KSG have in his transition from television to films.  I don't think we'll get ever get to see him again on a daily soap given how picky he is choosing roles.
I really hope Eisha too is able to find work after IKRS on television and in films.  She's become a power house of an actress in such a short period of time.  Sadly, newcomers like Eisha often get lost in the competition for female leads on Indian television.  
I started watching this show for Dhani and fell in love with Viplav.  I'm going to support IKRS until the very end.  I'll never get to witness a love story like Viplav and Dhani's ever again.  It's dejecting that the audience didn't give their love story a chance.

bold @ ! that was my only cent, it's difficult to get him back on TV..It seems a major chance to rolling him on silver screen since his main aim in getting into BW...I guess he will more delightful with what he got through this show  and he got so many fans through another dynamic portrayl as Vip..He had no idea to drop but to add on and on. .Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-JollyJabeen-JB~DaZZ|ing~premparbat

~DaZZ|ing~ IF-Dazzler
~DaZZ|ing~
~DaZZ|ing~

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cocoatree

Originally posted by ~DaZZ|ing~

My heart's crying for Mishal.  He's done complete justice to his role as Viplav Tripathi.  Ending the show this way with so many open tracks isn't doing justice to him for all of his effort.  Mishal's a complete package that'll shine in any role you bring his way.  Such is the versatility of Mishal Raheja, an actor who could possibly give someone like Aamir Khan competition with his prowess.  I wish him the very best in the future and hope that I get to see him in films.  I hope he's able to access Bollywood the same way Pulkit, Gurmeet, Sushant, and KSG have in his transition from television to films.  I don't think we'll get ever get to see him again on a daily soap given how picky he is choosing roles.

bold @ ! that was my only cent, it's difficult to get him back on TV..It seems a major chance to rolling him on silver screen since his main aim in getting into BW...I guess he will more delightful with what he got through this show  and he got so many fans through another dynamic portrayl as Vip..He had no idea to drop but to add on and on. .Smile

So true!  As fans, we've had the pleasure of witnessing him once again in a brilliant role.  This is what we'll take from this serial when it'll end and reminisce about a much loved character and actor.

-JollyJabeen-JBMishfanpearl82cocoatree

Go to top