Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

IKRS Going OFF Air?? (Page 24)

Magnolia2 IF-Dazzler
Magnolia2
Magnolia2

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Mehru
I have several complaints against the cvs and the writers and I've voiced tham often but at the end of the day watching IKRS gave  me so much pleasure and i got addicted to it. So there must have been some magic in the show working it's way into my heart. How can I deny what I felt. I only wished that the writers did a better job and the channel gave due recognition to a strry which was so fresh so full of potential that we started  identifying with the characters-lcrying when they cried and loving them when they romanced. As for the romance no other show that I have watched can hold a candle to this. (BTW I've not watched many show so I may be wrong). The romance had all elements-sweetness, seduction ,subtlety and even humour. I loved the actors for what they gave us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Rajee1stormyVIlinnikki1211-JollyJabeen-JBsura123samanthanapremparbatcocoatreemehraan

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Magnolia2

Mehru
I have several complaints against the cvs and the writers and I've voiced tham often but at the end of the day watching IKRS gave  me so much pleasure and i got addicted to it. So there must have been some magic in the show working it's way into my heart. How can I deny what I felt. I only wished that the writers did a better job and the channel gave due recognition to a strry which was so fresh so full of potential that we started  identifying with the characters-lcrying when they cried and loving them when they romanced. As for the romance no other show that I have watched can hold a candle to this. (BTW I've not watched many show so I may be wrong). The romance had all elements-sweetness, seduction ,subtlety and even humour. I loved the actors for what they gave us.

Dnt I had complaints MAG.?? I too had n still have  many ...I did bash up the story plots many times but then I cnt deny the fact that yes I love this show from the bottom of my heart cos I had not seen such a lovestory n the characters that touches u immensely...I did cry when dhasni was tied to the tree nwas  tortured, I cried when she recalled what Vipu was to her when the realization hit her,before her confession, I.cried when she was leaving him in the bus...they were many instances which I felt what she was going thru...n same goes for the romance...the subtlety in which Vipu hugs her instantly in the ashram,their last meet before arrest,the bubble blowing scene...the sweetness where he offered her choclates,where he put the newspaper on head shielding her from the heat...the seduction in the shower or sanam re...many more...I will go on n on...but I wont forget all these moments...FOR me not a show has come close in expressing this sort of LOVE what they showed or made us feel through!!!

Edited by mehraan - 20 April 2016 at 11:41pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Rajee1stormyV-JollyJabeen-JBIlinadhiabhiMagnolia2sura123samanthanacocoatree

Magnolia2 IF-Dazzler
Magnolia2
Magnolia2

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Mehru
 I'm feeling emotional after reading your post. Never had I imagined myself in this state for something which is imaginary like this show but I'm  really down in the dumps since i got this news.  I never imagined that the end would come in this way. 
Also another thought  that keeps me depressed is that soon I will have to bid goodbye to this wonderful loving forum. I've become so attached to all of you that I sometimes wonder how all of you look like and how you sound in person. Isn't that crazy.?!
I want this forum to remain as it is for always. Sadly my wish is  going to be crushed soon!Cry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

stormyVadhiabhiIlin-JollyJabeen-JBsura123premparbatcocoatree

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:23am | IP Logged

Mehru
 I'm feeling emotional after reading your post. Never had I imagined myself in this state for something which is imaginary like this show but I'm  really down in the dumps since i got this news.  I never imagined that the end would come in this way. 
Also another thought  that keeps me depressed is that soon I will have to bid goodbye to this wonderful loving forum. I've become so attached to all of you that I sometimes wonder how all of you look like and how you sound in person. Isn't that crazy.?!
I want this forum to remain as it is for always. Sadly my wish is  going to be crushed soon!Cry

Im feeling worst cos I know n I had seen its progress n strength growing in numbers...I did cry yest not jus for the show but for thr forum too ,my times were spent here discussing,frolicking n enjoying leaving my real worldly tensions,away...This is like my sec home n all members are like my family...one is not around,I panick...thats how much I love everyones presence...WE might join many later in here n there or nayb not but they wont be forum like OURS...the cooperation,unity n welcoming nature all of the members had this place going on n actively buzzing...I never knew that I could write like this,make postings ...ntrust me im shocked I can.!!! I was compelled by sheer majestic n captivating couple VIDHA!!!..ALL thanx to this forum...I was never passionately attached or sung praises of any forum which I previously was linked to but this I feel terrible from within...AFTER this I know I might not write...

But dont worry will plan to open a CC thread in chatclubs to kerp in touch n contact...All of u can join in...that way we will remain in touch ...but seriously I wish to see all my forum frends some day...ATLEAST how u ppl luk!

Edited by mehraan - 21 April 2016 at 12:24am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

stormyVIlin-JollyJabeen-JBMagnolia2Mishfansura123cocoatree

stormyV Senior Member
stormyV
stormyV

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

Mehru

Im feeling worst cos I know n I had seen its progress n strength growing in numbers...I did cry yest not jus for the show but for thr forum too ,my times were spent here discussing,frolicking n enjoying leaving my real worldly tensions,away...This is like my sec home n all members are like my family...one is not around,I panick...thats how much I love everyones presence...WE might join many later in here n there or nayb not but they wont be forum like OURS...the cooperation,unity n welcoming nature all of the members had this place going on n actively buzzing...I never knew that I could write like this,make postings ...ntrust me im shocked I can.!!! I was compelled by sheer majestic n captivating couple VIDHA!!!..ALL thanx to this forum...I was never passionately attached or sung praises of any forum which I previously was linked to but this I feel terrible from within...AFTER this I know I might not write...

But dont worry will plan to open a CC thread in chatclubs to kerp in touch n contact...All of u can join in...that way we will remain in touch ...but seriously I wish to see all my forum frends some day...ATLEAST how u ppl luk!

Who is cutting onions here??
Annu_2402 Senior Member
Annu_2402
Annu_2402

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:59am | IP Logged

Are yaar I logged in now and am seeing this news Cry why do they want IKRS off air. the TRP was not good only last week right. and it is doing good is other countries like UK ten what is their problem

Hope this is not true and we get to see vidha romance for some more time to come

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-JollyJabeen-JBMagnolia2cocoatree

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:59am | IP Logged
hello friends, I am sitting in a bus, going for tution so decided to sneak into the forum and what I see that u people are stil shedding ur precious tears... Confused   @mehraan..kya di aap abhi tak roying?? I am fellng sad seeing our dearest BA like this... Cry MR will go nowhere and ishq will remain for atleast another year...colors will nt shut it down before it completes at least a year...every channel gives their show at least a year time if nt its decided earlier that the show will have finite no of episodes...the worst thng that can happen is that our show cn be shifted to 6pm else either Shakti wil be at 6 or at 11pm...@magnolia...tomar ki hoyeche?? Confused why so much kanna kati going on? Confused ...u people are just crazy over IKRS and total lattoo on MR...so u r nt thinkng properly...rupali said clearly that channel did nt inform her so she wil ignore...so how is this possible that colors informed these Telly chakkar people before the PH of IKRS?? Ouch Confused ...my sweethearts shuld nt cry like this..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-JollyJabeen-JBMagnolia2sura123NusiSgcocoatree

Nuttyme Senior Member
Nuttyme
Nuttyme

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stormyV

Originally posted by mehraan

Mehru

Who is cutting onions here??
stormyv... Too much... That was a cracker of a sentence!!!!
Tongue
Mehru and magnolia... U both are awesome. I joined this forum much later than u too... And I can understand your emotions well... It's quite hard. But see... It's still a rumor. And we know so many rumors that have been successfully curtailed. Hope ... Pray for a miracle... Jaise nirupa Roy karte thi... Amitabh bachchan movies mein... Hai!!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MishfanMagnolia2cocoatree

Go to top