Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

IKRS Going OFF Air?? (Page 17)

.Preetii. IF-Sizzlerz
.Preetii.
.Preetii.

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

Tats y im ngry too...which shows are on the original plot...fine Iwas angry with the story deviated but stuck to watching again forgetting all cos no matter wat its best compared to other stuffs on tv...All shows have drawback...not even one show is stuck to originality...I still believe our show can do good achieve the best trps still if we are given better timeslot!!!Atleast shift n see before axing!

true that..!! the show can give better results with a change in time slot..! most of the audience didn't get a chance to try the show!! with no repeat telecast and promos they don't even knw anything abt it..!! so how will they get interested?Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

premparbatcocoatree

NusiSg IF-Sizzlerz
NusiSg
NusiSg

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Spreeti98

Originally posted by NusiSg

Pree phr b ikrs s not at all that bad... believe me those trp rulers stuff on diff ch are puke worthy.. those nagin daayan saas-bahu... ikrs was still not that bad.. Confused

IKRS was not at all bad..!! agar hota toh i would not have watched it..!! Infact i got hooked to the show once!!
It was an amazing show...(don't count me in Trp aunties)..LOLbut they deviated from the original story...widow remarriage wala concept kahan gya??ConfusedPpl like to see wht they have been promised or if something more interesting is shown!Confused
pree isi baat ka rona hai... y PH deviated frm original concept?? Are they running out of ideas!!! Y wud they ve started it if they wer not prepared?? Bt ch started interfering n that's wen it started going south... that's wat I feel... mu track hav 2.+ trp... n without MU how will lead fell in love..?? PH mostly acts under pressure n ruined tracks.. bt phr b jo hoa so hoa.. lets finish it off on good note n dun ruin it further that's wat I want.. Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nandyy55.Preetii.

.Preetii. IF-Sizzlerz
.Preetii.
.Preetii.

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:40am | IP Logged

pree isi baat ka rona hai... y PH deviated frm original concept?? Are they running out of ideas!!! Y wud they ve started it if they wer not prepared?? Bt ch started interfering n that's wen it started going south... that's wat I feel... mu track hav 2.+ trp... n without MU how will lead fell in love..?? PH mostly acts under pressure n ruined tracks.. bt phr b jo hoa so hoa.. lets finish it off on good note n dun ruin it further that's wat I want.. Confused

Yea..beech mein they did blunders!! Suv remarriage k saath concept khatam ho gyi...!! and only leads falling in love was left which happened too quick after that! 
Even i want ki zyada kharab na karke...they lived happily ever after karo, let KT, DT get punished nd show khatam karo! itne ache actors hai...i dont want it to have a sudden end!! like MATSH had!Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NusiSg

NusiSg IF-Sizzlerz
NusiSg
NusiSg

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Also 1 thing watch it till it last... they deserve our dedication towards the show... after so much of hard wrk.. I'll stay here till it breath n will enjoy till the last frame.. Embarrassed discussion ends frmmy side...Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

premparbatsura123cocoatree

rama_2010 IF-Dazzler
rama_2010
rama_2010

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:42am | IP Logged
LOLtoday ph tweeted to share a story sharing their email id...  an batao... y now
.Preetii. IF-Sizzlerz
.Preetii.
.Preetii.

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rama_2010

LOLtoday ph tweeted to share a story sharing their email id...  an batao... y now

did they read abt the rumor??ConfusedLOL

sura123

nandyy55 IF-Dazzler
nandyy55
nandyy55

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rama_2010

did they read abt the rumor??ConfusedLOL
When they tweeted?? AngryReally all frustrated with this news!!
NusiSg IF-Sizzlerz
NusiSg
NusiSg

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:46am | IP Logged

Yea..beech mein they did blunders!! Suv remarriage k saath concept khatam ho gyi...!! and only leads falling in love was left which happened too quick after that!
Even i want ki zyada kharab na karke...they lived happily ever after karo, let KT, DT get punished nd show khatam karo! itne ache actors hai...i dont want it to have a sudden end!! like MATSH had!Confused
yes they should go by ths.. wese b with this sort of interferences.. chances of getting it ruined even more.. so gve it a brilliant ending.. ofc for MR n ES it certainly going to be beginning of something amazing..Embarrassed

.Preetii.

Go to top