Ishq ka Rang Safed

IKRS Going OFF Air?? (Page 16)

.Preetii. IF-Sizzlerz
.Preetii.
.Preetii.

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

Yaad mat dila mujhe... tp n dhaanis track chupta hai mete dil mei...I hated it

i hated it too!! i started watching from after MU track the gazipur wala..!! then watched all the epis on YT...after reading the WUs..!! got hooked to the show!!
Guess the CVs didnt have enough of it and they gave more illogical tracks and kicked me out from among the viewers!

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Spreeti98

Originally posted by mehraan

They should have finished with Raja track...VIPU DIED n Dhaani in.whit saree...ISHQ KA RANG SAFED!!!

Story khatam...

we had such a awesome concept!! but everything got ruined!! the one thing that i will miss is Mishal as Vip..!! Such a grt actor's hardwork wasted..!! 

Damage started from the dhaani-tp marriage track!! with Suv's marriage the concept of widow remarriage was forgotten..!! 

Agreed..! Spreeti.!
it's a huge blunder by writers and concept razed..Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Preetii.

NusiSg IF-Sizzlerz
NusiSg
NusiSg

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:15am | IP Logged
I can't believe it's happening again... let's admit one thing guys they dun hav guts show creativity n good stuff then y at frst place they accept ths sort of promising storylines wen in the end they hav to dance on trp aunties tunes..Confused

Look more then PH it is ch fault... dun bkame PH.. they are the one who hatched the concept na..
I hope they dun ruin it further.. jst dun drag it plzz... shut shop it... Mishal so not deserve ths nonsense. .. he definitely deserve the bst.. n in ths race of trp I dun want his image to b damaged at all.. buss... they dun deserve the Mishal Raheja. . Let them be happy with those wooden faces n dance on trp aunties tunes...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simi_sura123.Preetii.

NusiSg IF-Sizzlerz
NusiSg
NusiSg

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Pree phr b ikrs s not at all that bad... believe me those trp rulers stuff on diff ch are puke worthy.. those nagin daayan saas-bahu... ikrs was still not that bad.. Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sura123

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NusiSg

I can't believe it's happening again... let's admit one thing guys they dun hav guts show creativity n good stuff then y at frst place they accept ths sort of promising storylines wen in the end they hav to dance on trp aunties tunes..Confused

Look more then PH it is ch fault... dun bkame PH.. they are the one who hatched the concept na..
I hope they dun ruin it further.. jst dun drag it plzz... shut shop it... Mishal so not deserve ths nonsense. .. he definitely deserve the bst.. n in ths race of trp I dun want his image to b damaged at all.. buss... they dun deserve the Mishal Raheja. . Let them be happy with those wooden faces n dance on trp aunties tunes...

I totally agree that these channels do not have the guts to show what the real intention of the concept is. They say they do but then want Trp aunties who only like saas Bahu type drama as well.

Tell me which show running in any channel has stuck to its original premise .

Shame on the channel really.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sura123NusiSgcocoatree

nandyy55 IF-Dazzler
nandyy55
nandyy55

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:27am | IP Logged
No show is running like their name & its content initially started with, might be BV
But wht abt SSK,KKB, MATSH,everyshow begin with their title ki tarah story line to attract audience for 6-8months after that marriage drama, memory loss, coma, reincarnation, now latest trend BHOOT.

Duno really BHOOT are watching Bhoot related shows or not but we are watching it!!

Indian Shows shud change!!
.Preetii. IF-Sizzlerz
.Preetii.
.Preetii.

Pree phr b ikrs s not at all that bad... believe me those trp rulers stuff on diff ch are puke worthy.. those nagin daayan saas-bahu... ikrs was still not that bad.. Confused

IKRS was not at all bad..!! agar hota toh i would not have watched it..!! Infact i got hooked to the show once!!
It was an amazing show...(don't count me in Trp aunties)..LOL but they deviated from the original story...widow remarriage wala concept kahan gya??Confused Ppl like to see wht they have been promised or if something more interesting is shown!Confused
mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Originally posted by premparbat

I totally agree that these channels do not have the guts to show what the real intention of the concept is. They say they do but then want Trp aunties who only like saas Bahu type drama as well.

Tell me which show running in any channel has stuck to its original premise .

Shame on the channel really.

Tats y im ngry too...which shows are on the original plot...fine Iwas angry with the story deviated but stuck to watching again forgetting all cos no matter wat its best compared to other stuffs on tv...All shows have drawback...not even one show is stuck to originality...I still believe our show can do good achieve the best trps still if we are given better timeslot!!!Atleast shift n see before axing!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sura123cocoatree

Go to top