Ishq ka Rang Safed

IKRS Going OFF Air?? - Page 18

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Ur a silent member ..wow despite of our screaming on top of our throats to come out...ur happily saying this!!😆

I live in Uae abudhabi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-JollyJabeen-JB thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Heheheh you know the drill😆 Only when a rocking episode comes on, I can't help myself. I love how active you are though! Enjoy reading your posts😛 Oh wowww, from Abu Dhabi! That's so cool Alhumdulillah hehe
tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi everyone sorry to butt in but seeing all the ranting and raving going on the last 22 pages accusing the channel blaming the PH or bashing the writers cvs or whoever involved , or maybe even  I would add  currently silent members like me I came here for Mishal and the original concept of the show , didn't like how it was going but kept my hopes up for a long time after Suv marriage, lost interest felt down hearted as the "Revolutionary" turned out to be the negative character what a blow that was, i became almost silent many dropped out but for me i couldn't say goodbye to Mishal's performances missed some episodes because after seeing how Shambu track was going that totally put me off still i would watch reluctantly because I knew Mishal took up this show in good faith and giving his all... Eisha , Kanak and Daksht all doing good work equally so how could i stop watching completely when i know that it will take a long time for Mishal to find a story with good concept again , he might take even longer to do another show , as for Eisha she is a talented new comer she will get more work soon, but TBH i will not tune in to a show for just Eisha and rest of the talented IKRS actors, unless i see a good concept  I might try... but for now if it shuts it shuts because it will stop giving the daily torture to me in what they were using Mishal for useless story lines and cheap tricks
SORRY if  I offended any forum members here I consider good caring people and wish Mishal the best.
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^^Tahera  

I agree with most of the things you are saying and like you I am afraid that Mishal's next project will be far and beyond. Bollywood is a pipe dream for most TV actors and shelf life of TV male leads is not vey long. 

As far as what the show was suppose to be and what it has become we all have our complaints and tracks where we switched off.

The one thing I wanted to add that I do not feel that Mishal's talent has been wasted ( yes he has a lot of potential )  and the show does not deserve him etc.  This is a risk that ALL actors take when they enter a Daily Show.  This business is rough and I feel bad that they have to undego such changes in concept and what they have been promised.

Mishal the business man understands  that and when he committed to the show he must have known how it all works. For 8 months he has ISHQ on his resume that may or may not get him new roles but he has been able to do something different from what he did before.  He added new fans like me as I did not know him before.

If the show continues I would still like him to continue ...for selfish purposes indeed.  Else leave the decision to him as to what he would like to do .  I as a fan will have to wait to see what he does next .

thanks
nandyy55 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Gm prem.
Agree with u as we all know how low we are feeling and the news is started spreading all telly news channels..
Twitter side Meenu shud bring some news!! Expecting her reply!
Even many pplz tweeted to Garima(DL) she also unaware of this news😭.

I have become Fan of Mishal & Eisha too..
Becoz of IKRS haven't seen any of his previous shows. I loved his natural acting, his dialogue delivery, style..
But really sad when i was very much attached to a show its going off air really cant stop crying. Its happening 2nd time after Madhubala😭😭

pearl82 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: premparbat

^^Tahera  

I agree with most of the things you are saying and like you I am afraid that Mishal's next project will be far and beyond. Bollywood is a pipe dream for most TV actors and shelf life of TV male leads is not vey long. 

As far as what the show was suppose to be and what it has become we all have our complaints and tracks where we switched off.

The one thing I wanted to add that I do not feel that Mishal's talent has been wasted ( yes he has a lot of potential )  and the show does not deserve him etc.  This is a risk that ALL actors take when they enter a Daily Show.  This business is rough and I feel bad that they have to undego such changes in concept and what they have been promised.

Mishal the business man understands  that and when he committed to the show he must have known how it all works. For 8 months he has ISHQ on his resume that may or may not get him new roles but he has been able to do something different from what he did before.  He added new fans like me as I did not know him before.

If the show continues I would still like him to continue ...for selfish purposes indeed.  Else leave the decision to him as to what he would like to do .  I as a fan will have to wait to see what he does next .

thanks

Agree with each and every word of yours ratna...his talent is not wasted...he has lived the VIP character and made as fall in love with the character...I will watch till he is in the show...and eagerly wait for his next project...versatility is a actor's desire...I think his desire was to do a role of this kind...each and every show has its ups and downs...but still I like ikrs...
Edited by pearl82 - 8 years ago
mehraan thumbnail
Agreed RATNA,PEARL N NAN...

I fail to understand y his other fans dont see if he had chosen this role, there has to be a reason for this...He has already done two intense ones ...y would he opt for the same stuff again n again...HE has proved himself that he can carry any role with ease...This thing has always been in my head right from start when I see his old fandom questioning the role he has taken up n how it will be doomed from the very beginning itself...GIVE him the chance to atleast showcase it...let the story unfold...Writing him off n the show that he has did a blunder,he is not suiting, the story sucks,no chemistry...etc etc were such comments passed n is still going on... ...He is not a kiddo that he doesnt know what he is doing...he wanted to break his image of serious roles n VIPLAV was that!!! HE lived this character literally n owned it...IM happy he did it cos im not any just fan jumping in...I am also his very very old fan right from lovestory daysn believe me...I cant imagine AKASH or DUTTA PLAYING  VIPLAV...the transformation from all thise roles needs a huge applause...HE is an actor who proved it he cant be sterotyped just like the other actors on Tv right now...HE is a complete package...BE IT SERIOUS,COMEDY,EMOTION,ROMANCE he can carry anything!!!So HOW COME IS THIS WASTAGE????

Seriously HATS OFF TO HIM...I M A FAN OF MANY ACTORS ...BUT LIKE MISHAL I HAVE NOT SEEN ANYONE WHO CAN ENACT ALL DIFFERENT ROLES WITH A WIDE RANGE AND DIFFERENCE...HE SURELY IS AN ACTOR PAR EXCELLENCE...
Edited by mehraan - 8 years ago
pearl82 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mehraan

Agreed RATNA,PEARL N NAN...

I fail to understand y his other fans dont see if he had chosen this role, there has to be a reason for this...He has already done two intense ones ...y would he opt for the same stuff again n again...HE has proved himself that he can carry any role with ease...This thing has always been in my head right from start when I see his old fandom questioning the role he has taken up n how it will be doomed from the very beginning itself...GIVE him the chance to atleast showcase it...let the story unfold...Writing him off n the show that he has did a blunder,he is not suiting, the story sucks,no chemistry...etc etc were such comments passed n is still going on... ...He is not a kiddo that he doesnt know what he is doing...he wanted to break his image of serious roles n VIPLAV was that!!! HE lived this character literally n owned it...IM happy he did it cos im not any just fan jumping in...I am also his very very old fan right from lovestory daysn believe me...I cant imagine AKASH or DUTTA PLAYING  VIPLAV...the transformation from all thise roles needs a huge applause...HE is an actor who proved it he cant be sterotyped just like the other actors on Tv right now...HE is a complete package...BE IT SERIOUS,COMEDY,EMOTION,ROMANCE he can carry anything!!!So HOW COME IS THIS WASTAGE????

Seriously HATS OFF TO HIM...I M A FAN OF MANY ACTORS ...BUT LIKE MISHAL I HAVE NOT SEEN ANYONE WHO CAN ENACT ALL DIFFERENT ROLES WITH A WIDE RANGE AND DIFFERENCE...HE SURELY IS AN ACTOR PAR EXCELLENCE...

Well said mehr👏
Magnolia2 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Ratna
 What attracted me to the show is Mishal and his exraordinary prowess in acting. This show, considering all it's low points has definitely not been a waste of time for me . The character of Viplav has been etched in my mind and heart and Mishal made his happen . For me he will always be a winner and IKRS  one f the most endearing and unique shows  that I've watched so far. With this show Mishal has proved his versatility and I think like me others too will never forget the adorable Viplav.
As for Eisha she has grown from strength to strength in these 8 months and isn't that  praiseworthy. 
It's a different matter altigether that the show did not garner the required trps but it can't be denied that it was a completely fresh take fro what we usually see.

mehraan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Magnolia2

Ratna

What attracted me to the show is Mishal and his exraordinary prowess in acting. This show, considering all it's low points has definitely not been a waste of time for me . The character of Viplav has been etched in my mind and heart and Mishal made his happen . For me he will always be a winner and IKRS  one f the most endearing and unique shows  that I've watched so far. With this show Mishal has proved his versatility and I think like me others too will never forget the adorable Viplav.
As for Eisha she has grown from strength to strength in these 8 months and isn't that  praiseworthy. 
It's a different matter altigether that the show did not garner the required trps but it can't be denied that it was a completely fresh take fro what we usually see.

Lovely well said!!