Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
630 is Udaan...get all flop ratings...lets c...how much it fares!!
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mehraan

They should have finished with Raja track...VIPU DIED n Dhaani in.whit saree...ISHQ KA RANG SAFED!!!

Story khatam...

bas Mehru...   please relax...    let us enjoy till its there dear...   Hoping for the BEST to us fans... 
I am happy with ZGH with 26 episodes... IKRS will give me somewhere around 300... bahut hogaya... the cast and team will definitely get new opportunities...   

rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sura123

I am also with you all..Mishal Raheja is best actor and a star

group hug ðŸ¤— much required at this moment
.Preetii. thumbnail

They should have finished with Raja track...VIPU DIED n Dhaani in.whit saree...ISHQ KA RANG SAFED!!!

Story khatam...

we had such a awesome concept!! but everything got ruined!! the one thing that i will miss is Mishal as Vip..!! Such a grt actor's hardwork wasted..!! 

Damage started from the dhaani-tp marriage track!! with Suv's marriage the concept of widow remarriage was forgotten..!! 
Edited by Spreeti98 - 8 years ago
.Preetii. thumbnail

630 is Udaan...get all flop ratings...lets c...how much it fares!!

guess these shows have loyal viewers! But vivian replacing the slot..!! i dont think it will be stable for long! Vivian has a big fandom!! even Trp aunties will like to see him!
mehraan thumbnail
Originally posted by: rama_2010

bas Mehru...   please relax...    let us enjoy till its there dear...   Hoping for the BEST to us fans... 
I am happy with ZGH with 26 episodes... IKRS will give me somewhere around 300... bahut hogaya... the cast and team will definitely get new opportunities...   

Zgh had a proper justifed finish...I couldnt ask more cos the story covered all the points...Yaha abhi bahut hai...HIW CAN THEY???

Im not going to watch anything now for sure...thats,wat I made up my mind...!!!bahut hogaya ye sadawa addiction...it had to break...be it like this!!!
mehraan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Spreeti98

we had such a awesome concept!! but everything got ruined!! the one thing that i will miss is Mishal..!! Such a grt actor's hardwork wasted..!! 

Damage started from the dhaani-tp marriage track!! with Suv's marriage the concept of widow remarriage was forgotten..!! 

Yaad mat dila mujhe... tp n dhaanis track chupta hai mete dil mei...I hated it
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Story khatam...

This looks much better..!
.Preetii. thumbnail

Yaad mat dila mujhe... tp n dhaanis track chupta hai mete dil mei...I hated it

i hated it too!! i started watching from after MU track the gazipur wala..!! then watched all the epis on YT...after reading the WUs..!! got hooked to the show!!
Guess the CVs didnt have enough of it and they gave more illogical tracks and kicked me out from among the viewers!
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Spreeti98

we had such a awesome concept!! but everything got ruined!! the one thing that i will miss is Mishal as Vip..!! Such a grt actor's hardwork wasted..!! 

Agreed..! Spreeti.!
it's a huge blunder by writers and concept razed..