Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandyy55 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: mehraan

Atleast MATSH worked for a yr...didnt they????

Yeah nearly one & half years!!
Sure IKRS Going off air means its 100% becoz of PH & Makers, they ruined & going to be ruined 

Becoz of the Time Slot & no Retelecast😡
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I will terribly miss my fav couple..MISHA and VIDHA sole reason of IKRS..!
Showbiz is getting wider and wider...I will blame pathetic ph for not taking concern into their product...They couldn't sustain the plot what they have promised..Such a worthy product failed to maintain quality and channel too snatched away liberty from writers..Ph seems to be lethargy, there is no seriousness in their job, and they would have known about ratings issue..Random and mood swing writing ruined the whole theme..Feeling terrible !!
Silverrmoon thumbnail
You know mehr meri ashiqui had a week time torun but in the week nothing was run not even kasam the way they ended the show yuck...isse ghatiya ending kahibhi nahidekhi mai. 1 week was wasted chi chi...n y even ashoka mai sid bhi jaa raha hai ...i m spechless bas.Edited by pearl100 - 8 years ago
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Im not watching ashoka...I was watching for that kid...IKRS end n so colors too...!!!

Wat was MATSH ending...atleast it ran for a yr n half...

We didnt complete a yr...n internationally doing good...the slots in ind is trouble...y dnt the damn chaanel see n understand...are they ??Gasli ari hai mujhe!!
Silverrmoon thumbnail
The pblm is with the channel see all the good shows somehow deviate from the track be it shoka, or Ikrs,matsh,rr intially they are all damn good... trp ke chakkar mai gaye kaam se...somehow they ruin the plot and they don't utilize the main characters apart from the leads properly at all...yaha pe how long has it been since they have shown us ashram ladies??? Potential bil kul hai magar iss trp ke chkkar pad rahe hai sab. 

Matsh mai...They ruined the plot kicked the main characters i left mid way only...and abruptly ended bcoz ekta had another show. 
Edited by pearl100 - 8 years ago
mehraan thumbnail
I will better stick to my Pakistani shows...All indian shows are doomed for me now...BAS bahut hua!
mehraan thumbnail
Originally posted by: pearl100

The pblm is with the channel see all the good shows somehow deviate from the track be it shoka, or Ikrs,matsh,rr intially they are all damn good... trp ke chakkar mai gaye kaam se...somehow they ruin the plot and they don't utilize the main characters apart from the leads properly at all...yaha pe how long has it been since they have shown us ashram ladies??? Potential bil kul hai magar iss trp ke chkkar pad rahe hai sab. 

Matsh mai...They ruined the plot kicked the main characters i left mid way only...and abruptly ended bcoz ekta had another show. 

Tats wat im trying to say...they are under constant pressures of trp...who the hell wants to deviate from the plot they started...TROS N CHANNELS DICTATE!!!
Silverrmoon thumbnail
😆 aisa mat bolo ... waha max 30 episodes hote hai mehr...yaha luckily we get to see our star at least daily ðŸ˜ƒ
nandyy55 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nothing left in our hands everything Can be decided by Channel & PH!!
Hope for Best & Tomm TRP.

We all can pray thats all!
mehraan thumbnail
But im satisfied cos over there trp doesnt dictate...unlike here...THEY TELL THEIR STORY HOWEVER THEY WANT N SATISFY THE VIEWERS WITH JUSTIFIED END!!!

TATS WHY THEIR writing is tight, be script,everything  A to Z ...their standards are high...

Before anyone jump on me saying im a pakistani kya...NOWAYS IM AN INDIAN!!!

I love their shows

Edited by mehraan - 8 years ago