IKRS Going OFF Air?? - Page 7

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by pearl100

Thats true yaar strong theme shows should be shown in star plus or zee they are far better channels at least mauka toh dete...such good potential this show had kya kya banadiya...i sincerely hope this news is false.

Star plus is no better. They give 3 months to a show to prove itself in the TRP game else it is gone!!
Zee supposedly gives longer.

But then this is why SP and colors rule the telly world!!😊

this is  reported by a source... I would  ignore it and just watch the show..  have read so many such   articles  in the past they bounce off me..  I WILL WATCH IT TILL THE END.. its my loyalty to Mishal Raheja still maintain , after 6 yrs to me he is the best male lead..  a star..
Oh okay ...may be your right...i hardly watch any star plus shows these days...pehle star one was there it one of the best channel now its no longer there...there also yeh rista n gopi vahu serial must be running now as well 😆😆 sab budhe hone ke baad bhi chalate hai 😆😆 yeh kya unyaah hai ...mehr is right let this channel be haunted with bho pret billi willi 😆😆 serves them right.
Arey Hammie woh wala DP kyun change kiya ??? Yeh mishal toh bada hi khush dikh raha hai 😆 Dekhte hai hopefully they give proper tracks now. Why is your dp changing again and again??Edited by pearl100 - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Hamlet53

this is reported by a source... I would ignore it and just watch the show.. have read so many such articles in the past they bounce off me.. I WILL WATCH IT TILL THE END.. its my loyalty to Mishal Raheja still maintain , after 6 yrs to me he is the best male lead.. a star..

These sources are generally true they have these insiders .

I too will watch till the last episode .

It's for Mishal who I have started to like so much . For him indeed.
No matter will watch it ! And I hope current track would helps ratings to bounce back..! 
i am okay with the IKRS.. ending but if there is a swap between Shakti and Udaan... then we can clearly understand ... the channel's game plan...
i jus reached home...  to somehow manage to catch the episode and this is what i see SAD😭

anyways did not have any hopes from rangeela...  i would let it go and hope for MR to back with some other show with different channel ...

Yes Hammie & cocoa.. all watch the show till the end.As all are loyal and die hard fans, but chances 50:50 either sides lets hope for Tomorrow's TRP hope it will jump to 1.2 then surely we can have chances.👍🏼 I Sincerely pray.
I jus wish its Zee he comes back if he plans too...the only channel that runs sensibily...Qubool hai,the worst show had a good running for a period of 2 yrs or more...n then there was snother dnt recall but had a good run ...INFACT I dnt want him to come on tv...its films!!!

if this is true it is murder of talent nd creativity.. 

first colors dint do as promised to swap BV and IKRS..

on the top of that no promos since october.. even then trp's crossed 2. something... 

still no promos.. now they r saying due to low trp's end the show... 

this seems deliberate to me..