Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Shah Rukh Khan: Don't think there will be a sequel to 'Fan'

touch_of_pink IF-Sizzlerz
touch_of_pink
touch_of_pink

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:10am | IP Logged

Shah Rukh Khan: Don't think there will be a sequel to 'Fan'

IANS | Apr 20, 2016, 03.52 PM IST

Superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who has delivered yet another success with 'Fan', reveals that there won't be any sequel to the film. However he is geared up to collaborate with the director of the latest release Maneesh Sharma yet again but with a different script altogether.

"The Fan is dead (in the film) so I don't think there is any sequel to this movie," the 50-year-old told IANS. 'Fan' featured Shah Rukh as Gaurav, a fan of superstar Aryan Khanna, who is also played by the superstar. Shah Rukh says that he has associated with Maneesh for another film that will be different from 'Fan'. "Maneesh and me are working on another film which is not similar to 'Fan' at all. It's a very different story and we will start working on it by next year. It will be a nice film.."While critics and audience have been praising Gaurav's character in 'Fan', Shah Rukh says Aryan Khanna was more difficult to play.

"I still feel Aryan is a most difficult character for me. It's close to my life as an actor and as a star. I feel that the dignity of the movie stars needed to be maintained in the film because I am playing myself in it," he said."Having said that, the biggest achievement was that we could convince the people that there are two people in this film and not one person and I think that's the biggest compliment," he added. Shah Rukh is also planning to celebrate the success of 'Fan'. "Aditya Chopra (producer of 'Fan') has gone for 'Befikre' in Paris and I am going to London but one day I am going to sit down with the team of 'Fan' and celebrate. We spent long hours to make this film... so in a few days I will call for a get-together."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/Shah-Rukh-Khan-Dont-think-there-will-be-a-sequel-to-Fan/articleshow/51909300.cms

Edited by touch_of_pink - 20 April 2016 at 6:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Too_Much-DZ-

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:21am | IP Logged
sequel not possible here
unless in the next part they show another fan
pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Glad that SRK cleared up the brainless rumor regarding a sequel to Fan. The fan is dead so how can there be a sequel? Silly Kuch bhi...LOL
He did make us forget that it was the same actor playing both characters! He was just brilliant! Star
Some were rooting for Gaurav, some for Aryan...we really felt they were 2 different guys!
I agree Aryan was a more difficult role to play, it was very gutsy of him to portray the superstar as it hits so close to home. Instead of playing it safe like his contemporaries, he has taken the bull by its horns and revealed all the negatives and pitfalls of being a superstar! He has always excelled in grey shaded characters but this time he hit it out of the park! Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DZ-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top