India-Forums

Thapki...Pyaar Ki
Thapki...Pyaar Ki

Attention: Forum, Mission, Activities, Members

P.D.Dutta IF-Rockerz
P.D.Dutta
P.D.Dutta

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Hey guys! So, I am finally back. I missed all of you and this forum. You all have became a part of my life and it hurts when I couldn't talk to you people atleast once a day. 
I stalked the forum whenever I can and notice a few things which were often ignored if you are very active and don't have time to think about some small issues. But these issues matter to make this forum a better place. I am gonna talk about it and you all are welcome to share your views.

First of all, let me welcome all the new people out there who joined us in my absence . welcome guys, let's rock the place with your views, comments and write ups.

The forum is at six!! At freaking sixth position!! And the credit goes to all of you, old and new members. Even the silent ones contributed in it by viewing the topic. 

Now let's come to main points. First, we all know that we want the forum at top 5. So, there is no need to write the hashtags. We have a pact and we all will act according to it. Make new posts, comment everywhere, like each other's posts and view the topics too. It's either 25 or 250, you got my point? Let's abandon the hashtags for now.

While making the posts, be sure to keep it showcentric. DO NOT DISCUSS COLORS OTHERS SHOW IN THE MAIN PAGE. I saw too topics were closed by the DT for this reason. It is very embarrassing for the whole forum and we should stop it right here. Do not make such posts and if somebody makes unknowingly, do not comment or discuss things. I do not want all our hard work goes down the drain with more closed topics and warning from moderators.

We are thinking of new activities like newsletter and LU. But if nobody wants take responsibility, what is its need? Priya is waiting for all of us to cooperate. Please respond to her and talk, understand the responsibility. If you can't take regular duties, atleast offer the back ups. I think, mist of us are able to choose the best dressed and worst dressed character. It is as simple as that. Don't worry, we all are here to help each other.

Let's make this forum rocking. And please, don't let the show effect your presence in the forum. We all are here to interact. Let's do it guys!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjayEsha58Neha99iQraaaSanyaEternaKowsiParshidynamic_dollNeett

manaan IF-Dazzler
manaan
manaan

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Welcome back dI, and about news letter I wanted to contribute. With my best efforts.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjayP.D.DuttaParshiKowsiNeett

Neett IF-Sizzlerz
Neett
Neett

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Good one Thumbs Up
Here is some other points also like no more quotes than 3, don't discuss any actors personal life on main page. 
Plz b careful while making topics. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjayP.D.DuttaParshiKowsi

P.D.Dutta IF-Rockerz
P.D.Dutta
P.D.Dutta

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manaan

Welcome back dI, and about news letter I wanted to contribute. With my best efforts.

That's good Rida. Just check the NL sign up sheet which is pinned and understand the categories. If you have any confusion, talk to Priya or Lachu

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjaymanaanParshiKowsiNeett

P.D.Dutta IF-Rockerz
P.D.Dutta
P.D.Dutta

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neett

Good one Thumbs Up
Here is some other points also like no more quotes than 3, don't discuss any actors personal life on main page. 
Plz b careful while making topics. 

Thanks for reminding the points Neet. Newbies, please read the forum rules pinned by Artemisia.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjayKowsiParshiNeett

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Back with a bang Di?
Awesome post and we will all contribute to this I am sure!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjaymanaanParshi

Anonymous111222 IF-Dazzler
Anonymous111222
Anonymous111222

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:27am | IP Logged
welcome dHugagreed ur pointBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjayParshi

ARS24 IF-Sizzlerz
ARS24
ARS24