Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

FAN: When was the last time... (Page 6)

Pinnacle09 Groupbie
Pinnacle09
Pinnacle09

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by So-Sweet

Originally posted by Pinnacle09

I keep reading FAN has lot of loopholes. 
Can anyone list a few that were so ureal in the movie - the loopholes?
When gaurav dancing with the lady , rayan was found with two ladies posing for a pic and his  manager views all this. Why they didn't present this video footage as proof that someone is impersonatingi Aaryan Khanna. But instead rayan Khanna took the blame of molestation.

I agree that movie has its weak points.Smile

Good one!

I think partially because he was immediately asked to leave the wedding. 

Plus didn't he say at the press conference, the guilty is an impersonator. 

The matter is subjudice and  lawyers are looking into it or and they will come back with concrete proof. 

He knew it was Gaurav. But he had to prove Gaurav was at the same moment in those countries. 

I think they needed concrete proof...Anyone could have easily counter accused Aryan's team that it was a fake video.

Aryan did not take the blame. He clearly told anyone who cared to listen, having known him for years, it was ridiculous of people to assume that he would do such a thing.

They pretty much showed how quick we are in bringing down the heroes, think the worst of them. When the time comes even the police were not willing to help him out. 

He had to prove his innocence himself. That was pretty much made clear to him.

Edited by Pinnacle09 - 20 April 2016 at 10:27am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sri-RAS-Rifi-DZ-

OJ6.0 IF-Sizzlerz
OJ6.0
OJ6.0

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CuttingChai

Originally posted by Maroon5.0

Originally posted by CuttingChai

I don't know. I have hardly ever discussed movies in this forum for past 4 yrs. 

LOLLOL

then what you been doing

Same as you. Trolling. Did you realize my old username or still having a tubelight moment.

I follow now your my didi LOLLOLLOLLOL

An I dont troll . At most I wonder around . LOL
angrybread IF-Sizzlerz
angrybread
angrybread

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Yes a good discussion going on after a while leaving aside a few ...
Recently seen movie thread and also Fan review thread had some really interesting discussion on the movie ...i came to know we have some gem of the writers on this forumEmbarrassed 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sri-RAS-Rifipallavi25-DZ-

Sri-R IF-Rockerz
Sri-R
Sri-R

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:36am | IP Logged

When gaurav dancing with the lady , rayan was found with two ladies posing for a pic and his  manager views all this. Why they didn't present this video footage as proof that someone is impersonatingi Aaryan Khanna. But instead rayan Khanna took the blame of molestation.

Good one!

The matter is subjudice and  lawyers are looking into it or and they will come back with concrete proof. 

He knew it was Gaurav. But he had to prove Gaurav was at the same moment in those countries. 

I think they needed concrete proof...Anyone could have easily counter accused Aryan's team that it was a fake video.

Aryan did not take the blame. He clearly told anyone who cared to listen, having known him for years, it was ridiculous of people to assume that he would do such a thing.

They pretty much showed how quick we are in bringing down the heroes, think the worst of them. When the time comes even the police were not willing to help him out. 

Yes makes sense now. One more I found ridiculous is gaurav couldn't reach rayan Khanna but Sid Kapoor. Given both are rival starts...it should be as difficult as Aryan Khanna to reach Sid.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pinnacle09AS-Rifi-DZ-

Pinnacle09 Groupbie
Pinnacle09
Pinnacle09

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:51am | IP Logged
@So-Sweet:
Sid vs Aryan. I think the difference lies in their stardom. Sid is the new guy. Obviously he is going to have comparatively less of a security than Aryan.

Plus remember all young stars usually tend to be fairly accessible to fans during initial days...during that time they obviously need all the fans, goodwill and good publicity. 

Still the scenario presented how Gaurav approached Sid was fairly probable not impossible

He lands up where Sid is shooting (there was some news item which announced that). 

Gaurav got Sid's attention by playing up the star's ego, impressed the newbie star who was let us just say " not so smart enough'' to fall for it and invite Gaurav (a complete stranger) in his vanity van?!

Keep in mind, at first impression Gaurav mostly tends to look like the gullible adorable fan. Not many could have suspected what he was planning.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sri-Rpallavi25TheRager-DZ-

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:17am | IP Logged

Good one!

Yes makes sense now. One more I found ridiculous is gaurav couldn't reach rayan Khanna but Sid Kapoor. Given both are rival starts...it should be as difficult as Aryan Khanna to reach Sid.

Gaurav approached Sid Kapoor at his shooting spot, some fans do manage to meet their idols at shooting spots as we have seen such real life pics. 
But in Aryan's case, he went to his house on the star's birthday, of course he would be stopped by guards there and he would have 0 chance to meet him. 

Besides, Aryan was an established superstar and Sid K an upcoming star. He would be easier to approach than AK, and Gaurav used a cunning plan to get access Sid K as we all saw, he flattered Sid, mimicked him perfectly, Sid got flattered and allowed him access to his vanity van. Its not implausible, especially since Gaurav was cunning and brazen enough to pull it off. 

@Bold: As for video footage, remember the press conference? Aryan's lawyer handed out files to all the journos present there, telling them it contained all vdo footage and proof that it was an impersonator at the wedding and not AK. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sri-R-DZ-

ranikaadi Senior Member
ranikaadi
ranikaadi

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:37am | IP Logged
What? thought provoking and Fan? lol people have such low expectations from Hindi film. This was a Kekta story expect on the big screen. 
d-_-b IF-Sizzlerz
d-_-b
d-_-b

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maroon5.0

I follow now your my didi LOL

An I dont troll . At most I wonder around . LOL

Good, I was almost singing "Bhai Bhai na raha".

You are.
And.
Don't
Wander.

Tongue

Go to top