Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

FAN: When was the last time... (Page 5)

cricketfan1 IF-Dazzler
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by So-Sweet

Originally posted by cricketfan1

FAN's performance is like the low budget movies which get very limited release as they are catered to very specific audience?The difference is those movie retrieve their money back as they are usually low budged movies..

But FAN is different in the sense it has a so called Khan in it, the budget is 100+ and it got released like any other commercial movie in every center that is out there..Still its a flop...So the presence of a Khan did not make any difference to the movie's prospects? Even if his own said loyal fanbase watched the movie, the movie would have fared much better than this...
Because it's sharukh in the movie it got the highest first day bo collection of 2016 Though its catered for specific audience.

Which means even Sharukh's presence failed to sustain the interest...So his presence basically made no difference to the movie?

cricketfan1 IF-Dazzler
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Its the same case when PRDP was released and then the great Dilwale...All I saw was topics on those movies...So yeah the last time was Dilwale and before that PRDP- on this forum at least...

Nah Dilwale wasn't analyzed and dissected...it was just that MID Dudwali that opened a million threads to mock SRK and his fans...and all those people who otherwise roll their eyes at mocking/bullying were enjoying and encouraging the bullying that was going on...but I guess even  Dudwali appreciates good cinema so she is not here mocking FANTongue

Show me the threads that are any different from those that have been opened during Dilwale and PRDP? Where is the story being discussed or dissected? Its mostly the fans making posts of how much they loved the movie or those posts which diss the movie and fans justifying how the movie is 'niche' ' and hence not meant for everyone yada yada yada...Other than the review thread, I haven't seen anywhere else the story being discussed or analyzed...I would be happy if you can direct me to those threads as I am always looking out for a good discussion...
Sri-R IF-Rockerz
Sri-R
Sri-R

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by So-Sweet

FAN's performance is like the low budget movies which get very limited release as they are catered to very specific audience?The difference is those movie retrieve their money back as they are usually low budged movies..

But FAN is different in the sense it has a so called Khan in it, the budget is 100+ and it got released like any other commercial movie in every center that is out there..Still its a flop...So the presence of a Khan did not make any difference to the movie's prospects? Even if his own said loyal fanbase watched the movie, the movie would have fared much better than this...
Because it's sharukh in the movie it got the highest first day bo collection of 2016 Though its catered for specific audience.

Which means even Sharukh's presence failed to sustain the interest...So his presence basically made no difference to the movie?
You look at it that way ...half glass empty and I find half glass full. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AS-Rifipallavi25-DZ-

Pinnacle09 Groupbie
Pinnacle09
Pinnacle09

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:11am | IP Logged
I keep reading FAN has lot of loopholes. 
Can anyone list a few that were so ureal in the movie - the loopholes?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25-DZ-

d-_-b IF-Sizzlerz
d-_-b
d-_-b

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:12am | IP Logged
I don't know. I have hardly ever discussed movies in this forum for past 4 yrs. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cricketfan1

OJ6.0 IF-Sizzlerz
OJ6.0
OJ6.0

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CuttingChai

LOLLOL

then what you been doing

Sri-R IF-Rockerz
Sri-R
Sri-R

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pinnacle09

I keep reading FAN has lot of loopholes. 
Can anyone list a few that were so ureal in the movie - the loopholes?
When gaurav dancing with the lady , rayan was found with two ladies posing for a pic and his  manager views all this. Why they didn't present this video footage as proof that someone is impersonatingi Aaryan Khanna. But instead rayan Khanna took the blame of molestation.

I agree that movie has its weak points.Smile

Edited by So-Sweet - 20 April 2016 at 10:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pinnacle09AS-Rifi

d-_-b IF-Sizzlerz
d-_-b
d-_-b

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maroon5.0

Originally posted by CuttingChai

LOLLOL

then what you been doing

Same as you. Trolling. Did you realize my old username or still having a tubelight moment.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OJ6.0

Go to top