FAN: When was the last time... (Page 3)

U_R_MY_BITCH IF-Rockerz
U_R_MY_BITCH
U_R_MY_BITCH

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by ThugLeader

FAN has been a really polarising movie.
Whike many critics have praised it to sky, mostly because of SRK's good work, <font size="3">but public WOM for FAN has not been good.</font>

Because its not for everyoneLOL...Do u think Shahrukh wouldn't have promoted this movie the way he usually promotes his movies if this was a regular commercial movie?

That is an excuse at the end of the day.
I didn't liked the movie, are you trying to tell me my knowledge of movies suck and I only like commercial crap? and no I am not taking it personally, nor I am mocking you.

--L-- IF-Stunnerz
--L--
--L--

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 8:33am | IP Logged

Whike many critics have praised it to sky, mostly because of SRK's good work, but public WOM for FAN has not been good.

I will just have to say most critics have not praised it to sky
They had only praised srk performance to sky
Movie had got mostly 3 out of 5 reviews so even critics had given it decent reviews 
.FilmiDhun. IF-Dazzler
.FilmiDhun.
.FilmiDhun.

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Bajirao Mastani.

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 8:35am | IP Logged

Whike many critics have praised it to sky, mostly because of SRK's good work, <font size="3">but public WOM for FAN has not been good.</font>

Because its not for everyoneLOL...Do u think Shahrukh wouldn't have promoted this movie the way he usually promotes his movies if this was a regular commercial movie?

I didn't liked the movie, are you trying to tell me my knowledge of movies suck and I only like commercial crap? and no I am not taking it personally, nor I am mocking you.

No first of all tell me when I said any of those things that u are accusing me of??

Did I say commercial movies suck?
Did I say ur knowledge of movies suck?

I am just saying that FAN is a dark psychological thriller...not everyone would like it...it is of a specific genre...that is why it wasn't promoted...thats all...why are u taking it personally...I myself like commercial masala movies...but thrillers are my favorite genre...so I loved the movie..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AS-Rifi-DZ-

OJ6.0 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 8:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Nishita123I_M_SultaN

U_R_MY_BITCH IF-Rockerz
U_R_MY_BITCH
U_R_MY_BITCH

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 8:55am | IP Logged

No first of all tell me when I said any of those things that u are accusing me of??

Did I say commercial movies suck?
Did I say ur knowledge of movies suck?

I am just saying that FAN is a dark psychological thriller...not everyone would like it...it is of a specific genre...that is why it wasn't promoted...thats all...why are u taking it personally...I myself like commercial masala movies...but thrillers are my favorite genre...so I loved the movie..

I already clarified to you I am not mocking you nor I am taking it personally. LOL I am just saying what it means when people say, they did not liked FAN because it is different, apparently.

I am just saying that people blaming the dark theme(which IMO is being overstated) or being not like the regular box office blockbuster for underwhelming performance of FAN at box office is just an excuse to cover up the loop holes in the movie and weakness of the script and direction, and it obviously not being a good movie that people claim it to be.

And I also enjoy good thrillers, but FAN was anything but thrilling.
Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Happens for every single Salman movie , hack even Ranbir/Ranveer movies are equally talked about here

Agree with Maroon , actually most of the movies are talked about equally or more lol

Edited by Nishita123 - 20 April 2016 at 9:02am

-iLoveZaynMalikI_M_SultaN

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:04am | IP Logged

I already clarified to you I am not mocking you nor I am taking it personally. LOL I am just saying what it means when people say, they did not liked FAN because it is different, apparently.

I am just saying that people blaming the dark theme(which IMO is being overstated) or being not like the regular box office blockbuster for underwhelming performance of FAN at box office is just an excuse to cover up the loop holes in the movie and weakness of the script and direction, and it obviously not being a good movie that people claim it to be.

And I also enjoy good thrillers, but FAN was anything but thrilling.

Are you serious?? How many of the BBs and ATBBs have a strong script and no loop holes?? when did these things in a BW movie stop them from being hits at BO...I mean seriously u have to be kidding me LOL...make a list of all the blockbusters and then verify ur claims against themLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girlAS-Rifipallavi25-DZ-

Go to top