India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

Crazy tv world !!!

Mishka42 Goldie
Mishka42
Mishka42

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 5:13am | IP Logged
In all Indian shows one thing is common, forced marriage and seperation, when two people don't waana stay together they are forced to stay together under forced marriage , but when they fall in love and waana stay together they are forced to seperate, then they are force to marry someone else , I don't know from where these tv world people get this idea that we people like this seperation of lead and forced marriage as far as I know everybody hate to watch this, I agree when Ekta kapoor started these drama people like it but when she started she executed family drama very well, people used to like it not this seperation, her shows revive cultural value up to certain extent in starting after that that was garbage only people are forced to watch because they don't have choice !!!but my Question is that why these tv people make marriage joke and crying for their love, it doesn't happen in real life, no body married for 4 time it's suck!!!i would request to all channels it's our social responsibility to save our culture!!! Divorce bhi nahi Hota aur ye next day shaddi kar lete hai!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crssel16lotsofloveYuvaaniMad

YuvaaniMad IF-Dazzler
YuvaaniMad
YuvaaniMad

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Very nice post. When i started to watch ssel I felt that ssel is different from other show. But now I feel no it is same as other show. No limit for marriage LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crssel16

AgnesFan IF-Rockerz
AgnesFan
AgnesFan

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Credit goes to EK mata ji..She started n everyone made marriage a joke..But a beauty is that female leads does not marry second person but males switch wife every now n then..Yuck..They are just spoiling our culture n giving wrong message

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crssel16YuvaaniMad

Mishka42 Goldie
Mishka42
Mishka42

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Yeah, I few serials females also do, and gives name of majboori!! I hate these stories , I think we all should do one thing to stop these and retain our culture, there are various things which they can show, how to face real life problems or something different but what they are showing in each show either its star plus or zee or random channel the the story is same!!!irs kinda depressing to watch tv!! It's a entertainment media not crying media ..,: Retain our culture !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crssel16YuvaaniMad

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top