Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

WE WANT ASHLOK!! (Fun Post)-Dedicated to all the members of the forum (Page 8)

..optimist.. IF-Sizzlerz
..optimist..
..optimist..

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rd0309

Omg it was so hilarious all the way, absolutely loved it ROFL Thumbs Up

Haha LOL
Thanks for reading Big smileTongue

..optimist.. IF-Sizzlerz
..optimist..
..optimist..

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishux

Heyy..nice one
That so funny...amazingLOLParty

Thank you LOLLOLEmbarrassed
ss1609 Goldie
ss1609
ss1609

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Hey babe...mere cmmts keliye wait karna padega...kal thak...

Par meri cmmt to director neha ke liye hai...agar woh show main aayi to bol na tab hi sumi cmmt karegi...

Ps- preparing myself for a long cmmtLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..optimist..

sudhamadhu Senior Member
sudhamadhu
sudhamadhu

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..optimist..

Originally posted by sudhamadhu

Hai Neha gud evening yaar.<font color="#0000cc">Good evening</font><font color="#cc0099">Big smile</font>
<font color="#cc0099">
</font>Arey Neha really u rocked yaar. I came to IF only now but I got stunned by reading ur story.
Waw no words yaar. U included all the IF gangs. Really awesome yaar. <font color="#0000cc">Thank you so much Sudha </font><font color="#cc0099">Hug</font>
Really I am exited because u included me also. Star <font color="#0000cc">Ofcourse... How can I forget you</font><font color="#cc0099">Wink</font>
<font color="#cc0099">
</font>And for ur this story Sai gave a brief comments. I am also saying the same.
A good thought is in ur story.
If it be real v all will be happy henna. Waw Neha thanks yaar.
Thanks a lot.<font color="#0000cc">My pleasure</font> <font color="#cc0099">Hug</font>
<font color="#cc0099">
</font>Neha u noted that I am giving a long comments henna. Thanks yaar. <font color="#0000cc">Yes, I have noticed you love to give long comments... Hehe... I am missing them thoughWinkTongue</font>
<font color="#cc0099">
</font>U know how much thanks I say is not enough for ur efforts yaar. Clap
Anyway thanks for ur good thoughts.
<font color="#0000cc">Thank you so much... I am so happy you liked this different thing I tried</font><font color="#cc0099">Embarrassed</font>
Keep it up
Continue like this yaar. I am waiting Star

<font color="#0000cc">Thank you for your appreciationHug</font>

Hai Neha please try some more story like this yaar. V r waiting Tongue Tongue
Thanks for giving reply yaar Clap

..optimist..

..optimist.. IF-Sizzlerz
..optimist..
..optimist..

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ss1609

Hey babe...mere cmmts keliye wait karna padega...kal thak...

Par meri cmmt to director neha ke liye hai...agar woh show main aayi to bol na tab hi sumi cmmt karegi...

Ps- preparing myself for a long cmmtLOL

Haha... ok... Waiting Day DreamingWink

Neha toh hai hi yahan WinkLOL
..optimist.. IF-Sizzlerz
..optimist..
..optimist..

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhamadhu

Hai Neha please try some more story like this yaar. V r waiting Tongue Tongue
Thanks for giving reply yaar Clap

I will try to write whenever I get time TongueLOL
My pleasure Hug Thanks for the lovely comment Embarrassed
ss1609 Goldie
ss1609
ss1609

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:58am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL
Hey neha better write a disclaimer note at the end of the os...that u r not responsible for the tummy ache ppl r going to have after reading this...and allegations will be more if the person is ROFL ROFL...the person may hurt his head and damage his brain and lose his mindLOL..so write ...Read At UR Own RiskROFL...Big smile

Wow Neha ur one hell of versatile writer...any genre u write..u excel in it...very few have that ability and u have it...

U used to remind me of the show by ur writing
but now u remind me many of the excellent writers we had in the forum...mainly Tanvi Alison..meerab..mahi...and few others...but by this post u remind me of one particular writer..potomac aka deepa.. I think even u would have read atleast one post of hers..

She used to give us a crazy post everyday and makes us go crazy..

U too have done the same dear...
Made us all go bonkers!!!!!( my tummy still hurts yaar...)

And this is the first of a kind...I've been in this forum for the last three yrs...but this is the first post where all the active and old frnds have played a role in ashlok story...usually guys dedicate chpts to their frnds...but do not play a role in it...

And what a record yaar...os post karne ki sirf 2 ghante mein 8 pgs ka cmmts...commendable na...

Ab shlok kyun sai se itna in secure hai yaar...
Insecure to hoga hi...kyun ki hamara sai hai hi itna charming LOLWink..

Wow sai ab ashlok ko romance sikhaye ga...
Expectations bahut syada hoga sai bhai( actually usne part 2 mein woh expectations ko poora karliya LOL)

Director madam thank u for giving us all a role in ur show...( par payment kab milega humein
ROFL ROFL)

Payment milne par agla cmmt milega...mera mathlab agla update i am with u ka..milne par
LOL ..

ps- kya yaar..ek baar maine kaha ki mera beta ka exams hai..to tum aur sai dono ne wahi likha ke mein jaldi mein hoon..mere beta ka exams hai...im a teacher too guys...so soocho main kaise ashlok ko bench par khada kar sakthi hoon..agar woh tumhare baat nahi maante to..ROFL

Expect more of these too in the future...
Its a great stress buster..Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Saibhargav..optimist..

..optimist.. IF-Sizzlerz
..optimist..
..optimist..

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ss1609

ROFL ROFL
Hey neha better write a disclaimer note at the end of the os...that u r not responsible for the tummy ache ppl r going to have after reading this...and allegations will be more if the person is ROFL ROFL...the person may hurt his head and damage his brain and lose his mindLOL..so write ...Read At UR Own RiskROFL...Big smile

Haha... I will surely remember to write the disclaimer note next time Wink
Actually I had not expected such a response... Tongue Just thought, let's see whether the experiment works and is liked...
But I was surprised to see the response Big smileLOL

Wow Neha ur one hell of versatile writer...any genre u write..u excel in it...very few have that ability and u have it... 
Awww... Glad to receive such a compliment Embarrassed

U used to remind me of the show by ur writing
but now u remind me many of the excellent writers we had in the forum...mainly Tanvi Alison..meerab..mahi...and few others...but by this post u remind me of one particular writer..potomac aka deepa.. I think even u would have read atleast one post of hers..
I don't remember having read it... But yes, there were amazing writers those days that you mentioned ClapStar

She used to give us a crazy post everyday and makes us go crazy..

U too have done the same dear...
Made us all go bonkers!!!!!( my tummy still hurts yaar...)
Haha... chalo achha hai, pet pakad ke hansna WinkLOL

And this is the first of a kind...I've been in this forum for the last three yrs...but this is the first post where all the active and old frnds have played a role in ashlok story...usually guys dedicate chpts to their frnds...but do not play a role in it...
Yeah, thought to try something different... And surprisingly everyone liked it LOL

And what a record yaar...os post karne ki sirf 2 ghante mein 8 pgs ka cmmts...commendable na...
Haha... Haan... Lekin aadha credit toh Sai ko jaata hai... Uski zid ki wajah se hua yeh LOL 

Ab shlok kyun sai se itna in secure hai yaar...
Insecure to hoga hi...kyun ki hamara sai hai hi itna charming LOLWink..
Haha... Haan... Aastha ka fan jo hai... Wink Aur ab Dhoni ka Guru bhi LOL

Wow sai ab ashlok ko romance sikhaye ga...
Expectations bahut syada hoga sai bhai( actually usne part 2 mein woh expectations ko poora karliya LOL)
Haha... Haan... Dekha... Humaara Sai ekdum superfast hai... Wink Nek kaam mein deri kaisi WinkLOL

Director madam thank u for giving us all a role in ur show...( par payment kab milega humein
ROFL ROFL)
Aastha aur Shlok ke saath rehne ko mila na... Aur oopar se Sai ne toh acting ka mauka bhi de diya... Aur kya chahiye WinkLOL Abhi ke liye itna hi LOL

Payment milne par agla cmmt milega...mera mathlab agla update i am with u ka..milne par
LOL .. Update toh de diya... Aap ke maangne se pehele hi Wink I can read your mind WinkLOL

ps- kya yaar..ek baar maine kaha ki mera beta ka exams hai..to tum aur sai dono ne wahi likha ke mein jaldi mein hoon..mere beta ka exams hai...im a teacher too guys...so soocho main kaise ashlok ko bench par khada kar sakthi hoon..agar woh tumhare baat nahi maante to..ROFL
Oh hooo... Ek nayi baat pata chal gayi aaj toh Wink Ab next time Shlok aur Aastha ki punishment pakki, teacher ji WinkLOLLOL

Expect more of these too in the future...
Its a great stress buster..Thumbs Up
Expectations toh badhte hi jaa rahe hain aap ke, kya karein LOL

Thank you so much Sumi Hug
A wonderful comment as usual ClapEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ss1609

Go to top