Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

WE WANT ASHLOK!! (Fun Post)-Dedicated to all the members of the forum

..optimist.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello All... 😃
Here's a fun post... Hope you all enjoy reading it...
This is dedicated to all the active members of this forum... Please forgive me if I missed anyone... Don't mind, okay?

Have fun 😉

WE WANT ASHLOK!!!

Aastha and Shlok glance at each other seeing so many people in front of them. They are confused and surprised to see everyone staring at them. "Who are these people?" asks Shlok nudging Aastha. "I have no idea!" replies Aastha. 

"Who are you all? Where have you come from?" ask both of them.

"We are from India Forums" they get in reply.

The people keep looking at the couple in awe. Aastha sees a guy staring at her. "Excuse me!" she says. 

Saibhargav aka Sai (looking at Aastha) : You look beautiful... 

Aastha : Who are you? 😲😲

Sai (mischieviously) : Main tera hero o o o... 😎😎

Shlok (confused) : What? I am the hero... Director ne hero change kar diya kya? 😲😲

rd0309 : If you claim yourself to be the hero, show us something... C'mon... Thoda romance toh karo Aastha ke saath... 😳😳

Aastha (shocked) : Romance? What do you mean? 😲

Sudhamadhu aka Sudha : Oh ho... Don't you know what romance is? You must read Sai's stories... Phir samjhoge romance kya hota hai... 

Shlok (confused) : But the writers of the show give us the story... We do according to that... 😕

Syvalini : Ah! Forget about that story... Humaare Sai ki story toh dekho... Haaye... That is how we want you both to be! Or wait a minute, where's Anu? Anu please samjhaao yaar inhein... Tell them your way... 😉

Dazzles aka Anu : Okay... So here's what you are gonna do... I will explain you how to spend some beautiful moments with each other... Listen carefully and follow my instructions! 😳😳

Shlok : What is all this? 😕

Aastha : How can we do all this? 😲

ss1609 aka Sumi : Do what everyone is saying! Why are you wasting time? This is how we want to see you... 😳😳

Shlok (confused) : But the director said that...

Sathuraj : We are your directors for today! 😉

FairytaleDiva : Kabhi toh humein jaisa chahiye waise karo tum dono... We want to see your magic... 😳😳

Sai and Anu discuss about the scene. Also, preya_radev, pisces17, -Dellz- and other writers come for help. 

Shlok and Aastha are totally confused about what is going on. 

Chandalekha : Don't worry... they will make something perfect for you... Zaroorat padne par puraane writers ko bhi bula lenge 😉😆

Shlok : But what is the need for that... We will do our own scenes separately... 😕

Aastha : Yes, the director has told that this we won't be together in this scene... 

Sudha : Just follow what our writers tell you! Koi chaalaki nahi, samjhe! 😡 And if you give your best performance, I will give you a nice long comment ⭐️

Coolhi1988 aka Hiya : Yes! We will give you a long comment... But only if you do as we say! Get it? 

Shlok and Aastha are a little scared now. 

Sumi : Stop this nautanki you both... Do as the writers say, don't waste time... Already mere bete ki exam ka tension hai mujhe...🤓 Jaldi jaldi karo tum jaisa hum kahenge... 😳

Vaishux : Look Aastha and Shlok, we always see what you show us... Atleast once, do what we want you to... 😛

Nadeeka1200 : Haan! Please! It will be so much fun! 😃

Shrithi13 : Yes, Maza aayega!! 

Sandy020 : It will be a treat for us! 

EMO99 : Yes... So what if we don't comment... We do read the stories regularly! 😳

Catherine06 : Exactly! We are inactively active 😎

Hiya : Aur kya... Itna achha mauka mila hai humein, we won't leave this chance of making you do what we want 😉😆

Srilanka123 : But please make sure the scene has a lot of English dialogues... 😳😳

Shlok and Aastha finally agree to fulfill everyone's demand.

Sudha calls the writers and asks whether the scene is ready.

Sai : All set chechi 👍🏼

Anu : So, ready for romance Shlok and Aastha? 😉

Chickyhoney : Yayy! Waiting!! 😃

Shlok and Aastha look at each other nervously. 

Sireesha76 : Don't be so nervous... 😊

Swathin : We just want to see your chemistry 😳

Arunsunita_gm : Yeah! Go ahead! 👏

Hiya : Make sure you give your best performance, okay? Don't disappoint us! 

Optimist aka Neha : Karte ho ya nahi!!! Yes or No!!

Jasminerahul : Jaldi bolo!

Shlok and Aastha (worried) : What do you all want from us??!! 😲

Everyone (unanimously) : WE WANT ASHLOK!!!  🥳
Edited by ..optimist.. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..optimist.. thumbnail
Hope you enjoyed reading it 😆😉
Please don't mind if I missed your name 😳 You are still remembered  🤗
Saibhargav thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
u r hilarious wat r u sis but where r u oh my god phewww
i cant get out of it 
thank u thank u thank u thank u so muchhh
oh my god how did u get this idea ufff isko tho no comments oh my god gayle blasted the ground made 200 in T20
oho neha sis but where were u haannn
we want neha sissy tooo
pls edit it and i want to see u there plsss
omg reading it to the umptieth time wat r u yaar u write watever comes to ur mind 
no words god should some more adjectives to comment pls forgive me for not commenting nicely i m in a hurry to write this ohooo u killed me yaar
Edited by Saibhargav - 8 years ago
..optimist.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saibhargav

🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

u r hilarious wat r u sis but where r u oh my god phewww
i cant get out of it 
thank u thank u thank u thank u so muchhh
oh my god how did u get this idea ufff isko tho no comments oh my god gayle blasted the ground made 200 in T20
oho neha sis but where were u haannn
we want neha sissy tooo
pls edit it and i want to see u there plsss
omg reading it to the umptieth time wat r u yaar u write watever comes to ur mind 
no words god should some more adjectives to comment pls forgive me for not commenting nicely i m in a hurry to write this ohooo u killed me yaar

😆😆😆
Maza aaya na padh ke? 😉😆
Just got the idea and wrote it just like that 😆 Didn't know what your reactions will be 😛
Let's see what others say 😆

I am in the background 😉 Helping out at the backstage 😆
Mera support toh humesha hai hi tumhaare saath 😊
Saibhargav thumbnail
omg i jus observed u colored our characters according to our designation superb it is sissy but i want u in that where r u 
superb gift it is oh my god no words at all i will comment again and again dont worry
Saibhargav thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..optimist..

😆😆😆
Maza aaya na padh ke? 😉😆
Just got the idea and wrote it just like that 😆 Didn't know what your reactions will be 😛
Let's see what others say 😆

I am in the background 😉 Helping out at the backstage 😆
Mera support toh humesha hai hi tumhaare saath 😊

no i want u in that now asap edit now 
..optimist.. thumbnail

omg i jus observed u colored our characters according to our designation superb it is sissy but i want u in that where r u 

superb gift it is oh my god no words at all i will comment again and again dont worry

Yes, I tried to give those colours according to the designation... 😆 Couldn't match perfectly though 😛
Haha... just some fun... 😉
I am so happy you liked it 😆

Saibhargav thumbnail
now i m demanding neha neha neha we want neha neha neha neha neha neha neha neha neha neha neha neha neha neha neha 
..optimist.. thumbnail

no i want u in that now asap edit now 

haha... Arey I am always there 😉 Don't worry 😆
Tum logon ne forum active rakha na itne din 👏 Mera toh koi bharosa nahi... Abhi hoon, baad mein na rahun 😆
Saibhargav thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..optimist..

haha... Arey I am always there 😉 Don't worry 😆
Tum logon ne forum active rakha na itne din 👏 Mera toh koi bharosa nahi... Abhi hoon, baad mein na rahun 😆

i dont care at all
i want it asap