Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani
Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani

SS-The Immortal LOVE (Page 3)

ddfanb Senior Member
ddfanb
ddfanb

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:53am | IP Logged

Part 3- after leap of 3 years

(India got independence, so rule of kings ended but ranaji retained the mehel and he was acting as an administrative head of amerkot under jurisdiction of Indian Government)

Ranaji-standing in front of her queen s pic. One more day has ended in a usual way. And he was again standing and talking quietly with his wife, his daily habit since three years. Ranaji never accepted death of his wife.

Rajamata  and swarna- watching ranaji. Rajamata said how long his son will live like this just breathing and doing his work, he is turning into a work alcoholic , now his work is his life, but she wants his son to live and enjoy the life in the real sense

Swarna-rajmata ranaji bhai is not able to forget gayatri in three years

Rajamata -we have to do smoothing. Life never and should not stop after someone leaves. We have to do something

Ranaji-his thoughts were broken by a sweet voice. Bade papa bade papa. Ranaji hugged him . Only he is the one who brings smiles on his face. He was swarna and lakhan son rishi. Ranaji got two married three years before and lakhan as promised to gayatri never ever left ranaji. He was working as his left hand

Ranaji- everything is perfect in this mehel but still its soul is missing. Gayatri u r not here . If only u can forgive me and come back I will get my life back

Next day

Rajamata- ranaji I want u to meet someone. She introduced ranaji to a lady vibha. She was the daughter of rajamata friend. On sharing the courtesy greetings ranaji excused himself.

Rajmata- ranaji I want u to spend time with vibha and try to know her. Rajamata I know what u want to do but my life , my love and my wife is gayatri. And only she can be there  and one day I will bring her back.

Rajamata-ranaji try to understand G is dead, she can't come back

Ranaji- no rajamata she is alive and will come back to me

Rajamata-is she had been alive she would have come back

Ranaji- if my heart is beating it means she is alive. I can sense it, she is angry and punishing me so not returning  but will soon she will be with me

Rajamata-but..

Ranaji- rajamata I have to go to Jodhpur for an official work will return after two days

Saying this he left

Jodhpur

Ranaji- in the guest house, finishing his work as he has to leave tomorrow for his home town. It was evening so he took jeep and went for a tour of the near side village and jungle

While he was in the village he listened  someone singing arti and how can he forget this melodious voice, he heard first time after his marriage in his mehel. The voice brought life in ranaji he just followed that voice with eager heart to see his queen. His joy knew no boundaries, his dream was coming true

The voice took him to an ashram and he entered in a hall but what he saw their shocked him.

He was right , his princess was before  his eyes but ...

Gayatri was in some mans arm, that man was holding her, and they were smiling to each other.

Two elderly ladies standing near ranaji commented ,-" they look so perfect together"

Hearing this and seeing his gayatri in someone else arms ranaji was shattered , he just stepped back  and retraced his steps .

Ranaji  was mad , he was just running as if , from what he saw, nearly after an hour he stopped. And returned back to his room.

Taking the pic of G in his hand he said-gayatri was my love so weak that u so easily forget it and moved on. How can u be with someone else, is this my punishment . U were the reason of my living . I can't live now. He cried and slept with her pic in his hand

Gayatri- u never believed me ranaji. I loved u with all my heart but every time I have to give a test of my love loyalty. I am tired of this  so I am going

Ranaji- no G u can't leave me pls come back ,come back

Shouting Ranaji wake up and  realized that again he doubts Gayatri s love .

Ranaji u cannot give up now , u got G after three years how can u give up now, he  decided that G is his wife his queen  and she has to come back to him and he will bring her back he smiles and said Gayatri my queen I am coming to take u .

Getting all dressed up for his queen ranaji again visited that ashram with happiness hope and junoon to bring his wife , his life back.

He entered that ashram and saw his queen sitting  beside a table. And then she moved and what ranaji saw  then was terrible. He cannot believe what he saw. His eyes could not hold the tears...

next part coming soon

Edited by ddfanb - 26 April 2016 at 7:57am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtyDDBelleFilleDDpari_goyalAngel-33ananya2010

sishtyfan Goldie
sishtyfan
sishtyfan

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:42am | IP Logged
awesome!! Clap
such an interesting update!!
wondering what did rana saw ??did he saw with that person or is she maried??
i m just eagerly waiting fr next update !!
thank u fr the pm!! Embarrassed
BelleFilleDD Goldie
BelleFilleDD
BelleFilleDD

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Very interesting updates looking forth to next
Rhinohippo Senior Member
Rhinohippo
Rhinohippo

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:54am | IP Logged
awesome story
eager to know what rajanji saw
mishtyDD Senior Member
mishtyDD
mishtyDD

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:10am | IP Logged
wonderful waiting to know more of the story
kuhelidebbarma IF-Dazzler
kuhelidebbarma
kuhelidebbarma

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Superb update...loved it...Waiting for the next one..
Honestly speaking...you should have been the writer of etr2...
ananya2010 IF-Sizzlerz
ananya2010
ananya2010

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Awesome update, loved it.
Curious to know what did Ranaji see that brought tears to his eyes.
Continue soon, waiting for the next update.
Nyx- Groupbie
Nyx-
Nyx-

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 5:17am | IP Logged
started reading and i love itClap

Go to top