Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Superb update...loved it...Waiting for the next one..
Honestly speaking...you should have been the writer of etr2...
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update, loved it.
Curious to know what did Ranaji see that brought tears to his eyes.
Continue soon, waiting for the next update.
Nyx- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
started reading and i love itπŸ‘
ddfanb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks eveyone for reading it and glad that u all liked it
  will try to update next aprt by tomorrow
ddfanb thumbnail
fourth part of my story
sorryi its  a long part. first i decided to break it in to 2 parts but then dropped the idea

Part 4

Gayatri was on the wheel  chair. She was moving with the help of it

Ranaji could not believe what he saw

Gayatri too sensed his presence and looked in front

Their eyes met. The world stopped for them

Ranaji ran to her and hugged her tightly so that never to lose her again

Gayatri too melted in his arms. Both were crying

Ranaji said - I found u again, I knew u can never leave me alone. I found u my queen

These words brought back Gayatri in reality and she broke the hug, and said who says u found me, u have lost me forever.

R- No Gayatri u r alive and I am going to take u back home and we will start our life again

G- Who says I am alive. Yes I am breathing, daily I woke up, and I sleep but Gayatri died three years back and none other but his husband killed her,

R- Gayatri I knew I did a big blunder. Pls forgive me, I came to know the truth after u left, I searched for u everywhere but in vain. I have changed now. Everything is changed in amerkot also.

Lakhan and swarna are married now and r blessed with a son

Hearing this G smiled

R- pls now forgive me. I have already suffered my punishment

Three years without u, every breath I was taking was a punishment without u

Pls now allow me to live with u

G- no ranaji, for me everything is over. I will never return to u

R- but we love each other,

G- no ranaji G who used to love u no more exist. My heart does not breathes for u any more

Don't waste ur time, leave rana indervardhan singh deo

R- no G u r understanding, I am here to take my wife home and I will.  Even if u don't agree I will take u forcefully

G- no ranaji u will not do anything like this, I am not ur property

R- no rani G u  r not my property , u r my beloved wife and a husband has every right to take his wife with him

G- don't dare to touch me

R- and who is going to stop me

Someone was watching their conversation from distance.

Suddenly R Ranaji felt  a hand on his shoulder. I am going to stop u

R-turned to  see the same man who was holding G his wife , in his arms.

R- who r u

Man- it is not important, important is that u cannot force her to go with u , and I will ensure that she is save

R- suddenly  can't take it anymore. He grabbed the man's collar and said she is my wife , who r u to stop me.

Man - smiles wife, so where were u in the past years, where were u when I found her unconscious in a wounded condition. Where were u when she needed u , when she was in pain

R- hearing this  he had no answer

Man- so better u leave from here peacefully or I have to call the police, it is not ur amerkot ranaji

Ranaji- looked towards his wife. But Gayatri was aloof, his eyes did not show any concerned for him

They were just empty without any emotion

Seeing her eyes Ranaji  heart ached and he left from there immediately

Seeing him leaving Gayatri cannot control herself

She rushed to her room and she cried , she cried after years , she cried like this only the night when she left ranaji. That fatal night which changed her life forever

G- no ranaji I still love u , I always love u but  am not ur Gayatri anymore,  I cannot be a liability for u, I cannot give u any happiness now

Ur life will be a punishment with me. U r better  without me

"Mein aapke laayk nahi rahi Ranaji"

Three days passed

Gayatri was confined to her room after that day

She was not feeling well, she was in fever, and one of her friend was taking care of her

Man- in his room and seeing outside the window. This is the third day. Ranaji is still standing there .

For three days and night ranaji was continuously standing outside the ashram. And today it was raining heavily

R- no G I cannot live without u, now when I have found u, when after three years my prayers have been answered. Rana Inderwardhan sing deo cant accept defeat now, I will return along with u. Let me see for how long u will not melt.

Man- I have to talk to him

He went outside

Man- Ranaji what r u doing

R-smiles I am waiting for my wife to forgive me

Man- but Gayatri does not know that u r standing here for past three days, she is not feeling well she is suffering from fever.

R-listening that he was worried and started rushing to meet G

Man- holding his hand. Why ranaji why u r doing this, she is already in sorrow why r u making her life more complicated, creating more problems for her. Why can't u leave her alone

R- u will never understand this . only a man in love can understand this. I can  never give her trouble , I want her to smile and be happy always and I know and I think u also know that her  happiness depends on me because I  know she still loves me

Man- but cant u see, she is not the same G, she is a on wheel chair ,

R- it does not make any difference love her, her pain her sorrows her trouble r mine , we will face every challenge together

Man- it is easier to say than doing. Will u be able to love ur life with a girl who is incapacitated

R- no, I am her strength, as far as we r together we  will be happy

R- who  r u?

Man- I am a doctor, three years back I saw G unconscious near a river, she was wounded, I rushed her to hospital, the bullet was removed but her wounds were so deep  that we left the hope but someone prayers saved her, after a month she opened her eyes,. And when she gain conscious we got to know that her legs were non functional. They were not responding.

I met senior doctors and as they suggested , her brain injury due to failing from cliff made her lower abdominal portion paralysed. She has  to spend her rest life on wheel chair. As  she gain conscious she was worried about u as that man who tried to kill her was swearing to kill u also. She requested me to go to amerkot but took a promise not to tell u. So I went to ur palace and collected all information for her , she was so happy and relaxed to know that u killed that man and u r  fine. I also told her that how madly u r searching for ur wife.

She told  me everything about u and her, as slowly we became friends. As  I said to her that I am going to meet u and tell u everything about her condition but she stopped  me  saying that she is not fit for u anymore and ur life will be worse than it was if u have to lead ur life with  a girl who cannot give u  any happiness

R- hearing all this and realizing what all His G went through  and why she behaved as she did it brought tears in his eyes but then a determined lover  said - I know what I have to do.  I need ur help , Will u help me

Man - what u want to do?

R ranaji told him his plan a, both man shared a smile and were satisfied that they r doing right for the girl they love  as a lover or as a friend

hope u all like it 

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Superb update yaar...loved it! 
Please update the next part soon!
Rhinohippo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow lovely stroy
awesome part 4
update soon

mishtyDD thumbnail
lovely update
loving ranaji character
what plan did he made. disclose soon

sishtyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb update!! πŸ‘
thank u fr the pm!!
i cant wait...pls update soon!!
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome updated, loved it.
Both love each other madly but are separated, poor Gayatri is on wheelchair, what plan has Ranaji made with the doc to convince Gayatri.
Waiting for the next update, please continue soon.