Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani

SS-The Immortal LOVE

ddfanb Senior Member
ddfanb
ddfanb

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 5:09am | IP Logged

Hello everyone

I am not a writer but just trying my hand on writing something on raga

And writing a story from where, we r in our actual show and how can we continue from here as a good beautiful love story of RAGA

Part - 1

Story starts when Ranaji came to know about swarna

R"were u knowing it

G- Give me some time I can explain pls

R- Were u knowing or not

G -yes but this is not the complete truth, in the given circumstances

R-an immoral act is immoral in every way, I cannot forgive u for this, how can u support just an act being a queen and being women.

G but ranaji they love each other

R- It is not love and don't defend them and degrade urself more in my eyes

G -I will defend them becoz what they did is justified and right in every sense, u said that women have equal power so what is wrong if Swarna took a stand. If only u will let me explain

R-(shouting), just shut up, u r involved in an immoral deed and justifying it, I hate u Gayatri and don't want to see ur face again get out get out of my life, u have cheated me

G - (in tears and shocked to hear those words, she left the mehel immediately in dismay. It was a rough weather, lightening thunderstorm and heavy rain. But G was not affected by it. Turmoil was inside her. She could not belief her ranaji said those words to her. Travelling for long she came before a temple. Coming out of her state. She cried a loud and said that u never loved me Ranaji, u never believed me. Every time it is me who has to prove my love and prove that I am right. I was fighting for a love that never existed, I will never return again, ranaji u don't want to see my face again so let it be like that.  It is the end of our story)

She turned and then saw a man aiming a rifle on her.

He was KAAl, she tried to run but he fired a bullet and she fell from the cliff

part 2 coming soon

do comment and like 

part 2 -below

part 3 on page 3

part 5 on page 5

Edited by ddfanb - 05 May 2016 at 4:33am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

RhinohippomishtyDDMBfan01BelleFilleDDpari_goyalHanishadeviananya2010Drashtilove

Drashtilove IF-Stunnerz
Drashtilove
Drashtilove

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Congo 4 ur first story interesting start ranaji didnt do right atleast he would listen what gayatri wanted to say like the twist that gayu left him plz do cont
sishtyfan Goldie
sishtyfan
sishtyfan

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 7:36am | IP Logged
wow!!its superb Clap
waiting fr next part !!do update soon!! Big smile
ddfanb Senior Member
ddfanb
ddfanb

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drashtilove

Congo 4 ur first story interesting start ranaji didnt do right atleast he would listen what gayatri wanted to say like the twist that gayu left him plz do cont

thanks u liked it 
will continue soon
and wanted in teh show that G leaves him but .. atleast i can write about it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Drashtilove

ddfanb Senior Member
ddfanb
ddfanb

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sishtyfan

wow!!its superb Clap
waiting fr next part !!do update soon!! Big smile

will update soon
thanks for liking my first effortSmile
ddfanb Senior Member
ddfanb
ddfanb

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:37am | IP Logged

Part -2

R- spend whole night on her chair, in the morning rajmata came to his room and asked about G ,

Instead of replying her he  told the truth of swarna to rajamta and how he felt cheated by his queen  rajamata  was shocked but just said that if G is supporting her there might be a reason

Rajamata called swarna , lakhan , chacah amd his wife before ranaji and asked swarna to tell the truth

Swarna narrated everything , torture of her in laws and her husband , everything she suffered , truth about his husband and how they  forced her to give them heir fro  lakhan and how lakhan saved her.

Hearing all that ranaji was shocked and realized his mistake, he ordered  to put  his chacha and chach to to jail .

Ranaji"(  again I repeated the same mistake, why did not i believed her and listened to her, how will  i be able to face her and ask her  to forgive me again pls God help me.

Then the search of G was on. Ranaji searched in mehel and tehn remembering his words he went to her father's house but he could not find her

After two days-

Ranaji was madly and crazily searching for his queen but in vain. All his soldiers and lakhan were making efforts.

Rajamata- ranaji  eat something , since two days u have not taken rest and ate nothing. This way u will get ill.

R- i have to find her, i can't live without her, she cannot leave me like this. She can't punish me like this . talking to himself he left the palace .

Lakhan accompanied him. On their way they were attacked by Kaal, they had a huge fight, finally ranaji was able to caught him and almost killed him with his sword, KAAl died but while dying he told that he was asked by Brm and Chacha ji to kill Rani and raja . He then smiled and said though u r alive but I killed ur wife and she fall from the mountain so my revenge is complete .

Listening to that ranaji went mad. He was about to jump from there but lakhan controlled him.

For few days soldiers tried to search for the clues of the queen , finally they got a news from some villagers that they got a ruined body which cannot be identified so they did the last rituals and gave the belongings of that lady to them.

Ranaji was standing with tears in his eyes before picture of his queen with her mangalsutra and that same kangan which he gifted her in his hand. The belongings given by those villagers

Part 3- after leap of 3 years 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtyDDMBfan01khushi_shankarBelleFilleDDpari_goyalHanishadeviananya2010Drashtilove

MBfan01 Senior Member
MBfan01
MBfan01

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:38am | IP Logged
good story
read both parts together
hope they wou;ld have shown something like that in show

do continue
Drashtilove IF-Stunnerz
Drashtilove
Drashtilove

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:43am | IP Logged