India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

TYPE OF LOVE

pakh IF-Rockerz
pakh
pakh

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:56am | IP Logged
To increase forum activity ,a weird idea come into my mind...people here love ...love stories ...some of swasan and some of ragya and may have seen different types in different shows...means all are aware of types of love

So question is if u ever get to experience love in your life which type of love u will enjoy most in Initial days...like someone telling u I love u continuously...or someone told he loves u and the never sys...or someone pampers u a lot in love...sorry means hope u get me...cant describe...

For me...I would love to experience a known yet unspoken love...means both knows about love yet not confess and that awakewardness...I just love this awakewardness in any way in any love story...But in initial after it I would love to experience love in the way sanksar does and shows so just tell me about in starting what will u like...

So hope u people get me ,,tell me about yours...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

harshitaloomba1FariiiiiHelee

Radhadreamlove IF-Rockerz
Radhadreamlove
Radhadreamlove

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Vaise I love "love-hate sagas n friendship love"..but I know love hate situations r not possible in real lives n friendship love is cute but again not that realistic. ..so I would love a silent love story.. as like u..
M funny...
Never planned that actually Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harshitaloomba1

Helee IF-Sizzlerz
Helee
Helee

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 5:16am | IP Logged
well I would love to experience unconditional love like sanskar's or prem's (ranbir kapoor In ajab prem ki gazab kahani) I don't like love-hate sagas. but friendship wala love is also cute. Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur_5harshitaloomba1Fariiiii

Fariiiii IF-Rockerz
Fariiiii
Fariiiii

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 5:23am | IP Logged
In real life i would love someone who's love for me is unconditional just like Sanskar and Prem's of Hum App Ke Hai Koun & Meine Pyaar KiyaEmbarrassed

I used to crazy fan of Love-Hate Love Saga's when i was teen i was Crazy fan of Arshi & Rishbala but now with time i don't like Love-Hate Love storiesBig smile

Nupur_5

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 5:47am | IP Logged
in real life...i would like someone to love me like sanskaar...hrithik(naagin)...rishi(kasam)...unconditional love for me like hrithik...staying loyal and faithful to me like rishi...pamper...trust and support me like sanskaar...

Edited by Mages - 20 April 2016 at 5:48am

Nupur_5

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top