India-Forums

Krishnadasi
Krishnadasi

No stone unturned

shravanfan IF-Dazzler
shravanfan
shravanfan

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:46am | IP Logged
ok KD is giving us lots of excitement but also increasing our bp .. i am sure with the current track on going and ridiculous spoiler coming up everyday fans are banging the head on wall (not literally though) for piecing up the story like me... yes people are leaving no stone unturned to put every piece together to evaluate a logical explanation. recently one of my friend gave me supper logical explanation. a pic of indira ji and shravan in hospital came out and in current track we know kumudini will surely exchange the report of the dna test... so she thought may be aryan saw the exchange and being the Mr misunderstood like always he will misunderstand it and will think shaswat it Aradhya's father... and ofcourse he will not like incest so he will lie and will break the relationship... but its Indian TV. i am sure they will not display it ... it will be too modern... and i just hope that spoiler is not true...

Edited by shravanfan - 20 April 2016 at 4:46am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sashnihaanishika22pranati16ssbn_siddhi-GrilledCheese-ashwariya_98Rozy77Senoritaamor

ashwariya_98 Goldie
ashwariya_98
ashwariya_98

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Wat an imagination..ROFL
Aryan will think aaru is his step sister..ROFL
Hatts off to that person..ROFL
Btw..yes..KD is bringing so many twists n turns..and their speed is also very gud.. loving the show totally.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ekomas-GrilledCheese-

shravanfan IF-Dazzler
shravanfan
shravanfan

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashwariya_98

Wat an imagination..ROFL
Btw..yes..KD is bringing so many twists n turns..and their speed is also very gud.. loving the show totally.Smile
no its not anything weird... it logical... it can happen to anyone.
ashwariya_98 Goldie
ashwariya_98
ashwariya_98

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shravanfan

Wat an imagination..ROFL
Um..but aryan thinking aaru is his step sis is just soo Dead Dead... i  wish thry dont potray this Dead
soniadutta IF-Sizzlerz
soniadutta
soniadutta

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 5:02am | IP Logged
I hope if he misunderstood shashawat-aaru relation then atleast think this too why kumu exchanged reports then may he get his answer 
shravanfan IF-Dazzler
shravanfan
shravanfan

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 5:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shravanfan

Wat an imagination..ROFL

Um..but aryan thinking aaru is his step sis is just soo DeadDead... i wish thry dont potray thisDead
yes i know it will be weird.. and i am almost sure they will not display it .. it just a thought that can be happen in reality... you see here devdasi are being portrayed in more dignified way but in reality its not like this... devdasi's keep on giving birth but children never get their fathers name and most probably don't get to know who is their father .. leave devdasi
..in our society there are always huge statistics of adultery.. think of their faith in future .. you never know this can happen unfortunately.

Edited by shravanfan - 20 April 2016 at 5:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rozy77

manny136 IF-Sizzlerz
manny136
manny136

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 5:11am | IP Logged
The whole we could be siblings thing is way too a american soap like scenario as well where it has happened many times ppl falling for their half sibling and bam the truth comes out lol its too gross and i dont think indian tv would ever go there. They always show this unexplained bond btwn ppl who in reality r related beforehand n bam they r. Look at aaru, shashwat n gayu bond, even pavitra liked aaru before the kd truth and even aryan now respects tulsi after spending time with her. Poor aara r gonna get a shock once the truth comes out.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Sapphire_

jacina19saga Goldie
jacina19saga
jacina19saga

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 5:17am | IP Logged
imaginationLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index