D4 - Get Up And Dance

misleadin promo af

ArshiR IF-Dazzler
ArshiR
ArshiR

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Angry m really angry with the promo's of the show 
they are way too misleading... 
first we have it in the show already, they show "coming up" which is never in the episodes itself.
Now the promos!! I was really intrigued this week by the promo but Nah-a-ah the cryin/distraught Mikhiail was not for the rsn he met A broken Bby but it was bcz he lost it for Soulmates
THIS IS MISLEADING FOR ME Broken Heart they aren't showin the exact 

Two things:
I am very much Happy bcz Niyati is back i cnt express how happy i was seein her in the academy.

Mikhail needs to REPENT on his words for Baby. He said some really mean words to her "I wish she never gets to dance" n all. I know he feels worse n he's sorry yesterday we could feel his sentiments he cried blabla...but he's words doesn't echo to him over n over AGAIN!!  
That khadoos is more stubborn in gettin her to dance n all, maybe thats the way he thinks he can make Baby get on her feet but I see stubbornness n he's only thinkin abt SOULMATES Broken HeartBroken Heart

_TheBlackRose_ IF-Rockerz
_TheBlackRose_
_TheBlackRose_

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:58am | IP Logged
The promos really are misleading... Like the accident one, it made us believe that Mikhail wouldn't believe until he saw her in wheelchair...
And ever since this track started I expected his own words to haunt him, and I feel that hasn't happened strongly enough... 
I don't think he cares just abt Soulmates, but I don't think he'll be very willing to openly admit that yet Wink he has a faulty personality in terms of emotions and sentimentality, he's short tempered and doesn't know how to deal with emotions well... He's trying to do what he thinks should be the right thing to do...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArshiRxaviara

SaraTasneem Senior Member
SaraTasneem
SaraTasneem

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Promos r misleading bt I thnk he cares bout both baby n soulmates EmbarrassedDay Dreaming
ArshiR IF-Dazzler
ArshiR
ArshiR

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _TheBlackRose_

The promos really are misleading... Like the accident one, it made us believe that Mikhail wouldn't believe until he saw her in wheelchair...
And ever since this track started I expected his own words to haunt him, and I feel that hasn't happened strongly enough... 
I don't think he cares just abt Soulmates, but I don't think he'll be very willing to openly admit that yet Wink he has a faulty personality in terms of emotions and sentimentality, he's short tempered and doesn't know how to deal with emotions well... He's trying to do what he thinks should be the right thing to do...
yeah ur right he kinda is short tempered n doesn't know how to deal...but the promos y did they produce such Angry m so not buyin it. it spoils my mood, 
Like u said it i wanted his own words to haunt him Cry
ArshiR IF-Dazzler
ArshiR
ArshiR

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaraTasneem

Promos r misleading bt I thnk he cares bout both baby n soulmates EmbarrassedDay Dreaming
i jst get mixed feelings, he's more into gettin soulmates done LOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top