The TIGRESS TULSI...

Posted: 8 years ago
Im in love with this lady 😳..
She's  totaly a fighter...a woman who in every manner is a perfect mother... a mother...who has her own share of love , intensity ,insecurities,  and everything... i can say..she's a tigress who dosent let anything harm her child.. she again proved us yday that she can go to lenghths for aaru... what she did was commendable...👏👏
Forgetting how much pain that man has given u...letting the biggest secret of ur life out publicly...just for 1 person..HER daughter..facing all humiliation...i can only say..for tulsi aaru is her strength and weakness both....yday we got to see how aaru turned tulsi's strength...
Im highly impressed by this character tulsi...hope the CVs keep up her sharacter the way it is...😊
Edited by ashwariya_98 - 8 years ago
Yeah I too agree 
Yest she was a fighter and who don't even think about wat will samaz said or think and for aaru respect she accepted all with so dignity and didn't  afraid to revealed the truth of mahant in front of all 

Even after truth revelation ,wanna see aaru-tulsi bond to be same 
really tulsi is one of the lovable and inspirational character of KD.
Originally posted by soniadutta

Yeah I too agree 
Yest she was a fighter and who don't even think about wat will samaz said or think and for aaru respect she accepted all with so dignity and didn't  afraid to revealed the truth of mahant in front of all 

Even after truth revelation ,wanna see aaru-tulsi bond to be same 
I dont think aaru-tulsi can ever change...they have loved each other as mother daughter all their lives...and they say na..wat if they are not blood related..their hearts are connected 😉
U tuk the words out of my mouth .. Tulsi ws 👏👏.. the character as well as the actress .. Fantastic .. I luv all 3 of them actually 😛
Kumudini for being one of the fantastic villains , tulsi for being a wonderful mother n of course aaru .. 
Originally posted by pranati16

U tuk the words out of my mouth .. Tulsi ws 👏👏.. the character as well as the actress .. Fantastic .. I luv all 3 of them actually 😛
Kumudini for being one of the fantastic villains , tulsi for being a wonderful mother n of course aaru .. 
Yes...i  too love those 3  😉
Yes! Totally opposite from Pavitra!
yeah, agreed! this is one of the main reason i love this show. All women including FL have shown female power which is very good and something different from other soaps where FL or other women are tortured 🤬
Awesome post.😊 Agree with u on every word. Tulsi is indeed one of the strongest characters. Every time u see her u feel that she has so much to tell and I find her past so intrigruing. Hats off to this lady for facing such bad circumstances yet standing strong like a mountain. She truly represents todays woman.
U described so perfectly that Aru is both her strength and weakness.😊 Both Chhavi and Jaya deserve applaud for bringing out Tulsi's character so well and special mention for Jaya for fitting in Tulsi's role so well.👏
Tulsi was a fighter. Tulsi is an inspirational and loving woman, wife, daughter and mother in Krishnadasi.