Ehsaas/ GHSP Anniversary 3-5 part sci fi /updating today

Posted: 7 years ago

I wasn't able to post my GHSP Anniversary OS but today hopefully I will If I find you are able to understand what strange plot I have with a glimpse of trailer..Will be available on My Blog without password..An extract of my untouched story :       

" Khamoshain...Sun Zaraa "

OS name I changed to :

Ehsaas

"Tumse shaddi...koi mazaak hai.." he taunted ..." aisa hona to kya..hum kabhi soch bhi nahi sakte" he burst in repudiation..His blood boiled just with a thought of it..

" Dr.Saab..I know..its beyond imagination for you to marry me..But you don't have any option left with to save ur race.." She marked her determination very calmly...

" Ha wo to hai...to kill me first it was your only motif...and now.!!! "  he sneered.."and now make me your salve with lame excuse of marriage ...huh.what is the difference then ? " he smuggled judging her intentions...

His dedication towards his relations..his expression of love for  Naina alias   NainTara in these devastating circumstances...When whole humankind was at the verge of devastation...Above all  his Greek God like appearance totally converted her mind... An Assassinator sent to kill him... turned out to be  Guardia Angel not just for him but for every being on Planet called Earth..

" Believe me. Yes I was here to kill you...But now..!!! " she couldn't express what made her to change her mind..

" But !!! " He said raising his eyebrow..being amazed glared at her with his big broad light brown eyes..

" Dr. Saab!!! mujhe nahi patta kya kahun ? Ehsaas kya hai hamari nasal ( race ) ko nahi patta.. " Streak of strange pink liquid marked her cheek from her eyes " Kyonki hum soch sakte hai ..mehsoos karna ek gunah/(crime) hai hamaare liye..or shaayed main kar beithi hu " She grabbed him from biceps daringly in a jiffy..A tight grip of her hold ached his whole body..

" Dr.ArayaMaan Singh Khuraana please came back to reality now from ur fantasy world..."Some one patted on his cheek lovingly .He jerked his head off.

A pleasant smile spread on his perfect M shape lips just with a glimpse of his beautiful wife ...

Soina

to be continued...

Edited by Sonia.KN - 7 years ago
strange prologue seema the killer fell for her prey or its maan starnge dream watever it is seems interesting uodate soon
Interesting and mysterious
Seems like prey and predator fell in love.
Willb waiting for more
Intriguing Prologue

I'm not if its Dr Maan's dream or is it reality
so the alien Naintara changed her mind and for whatever reason humanity has been saved
Maan married but who is his wife ...Naintara ?
waiting for the story to unfold
Interesting prologue, updt soon.
Waiting .
Intrstng prolouge di
waitng 4 d update
Originally posted by taahir004

Intriguing Prologue

I'm not if its Dr Maan's dream or is it reality
so the alien Naintara changed her mind and for whatever reason humanity has been saved
Maan married but who is his wife ...Naintara ?
waiting for the story to unfold

Hi Taahir its not Naintara but his love for Naintaraa changed his assassinator's mind ..I know is confusing 
strange prologue
but seems quite interesting
continue soon...
Mysterious prologue. Maan is alreday married but in his dream he is asked by Geet to marry her. Is Geet his wife in real and he was remembering some past incident?